SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BabyGotBach Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Um... not sure how legit this is but  Suspect ?

leesupercharged I was walking past @matthewdavidjohnson house the other night and I saw Laura's painting she did on their single date outside his garage on the verge. So we were debating I guess he wouldn't keep it if he was dating someone else but then it wasn't exactly hanging on the wall it was like pretty much next to a big council clean up pile. Ok I'm still confused
comment on IG source

When I saw this comment My thoughts went automatically to Blake Rolling Eyes I really hope Matty and Laura (if she's the f1)haven't broken up and he picks Tara..wasn't tara spotted at his place recently? Oh the drama laugh out loud
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:17 pm

BabyGotBach wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Um... not sure how legit this is but  Suspect ?

leesupercharged I was walking past @matthewdavidjohnson house the other night and I saw Laura's painting she did on their single date outside his garage on the verge. So we were debating I guess he wouldn't keep it if he was dating someone else but then it wasn't exactly hanging on the wall it was like pretty much next to a big council clean up pile. Ok I'm still confused
comment on IG source

When I saw this comment My thoughts went automatically to Blake Rolling Eyes I really hope Matty and Laura (if she's the f1)haven't broken up and he picks Tara..wasn't tara spotted at his place recently? Oh the drama laugh out loud

OMG I would actually love it if this is how things panned out. laugh out loud  Funny girl gets the hot guy - don't see that often enough IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:23 pm

At this point I feel like what we are seeing is a done deal and why should people keep watching? For the average viewer they are probably thinking why bother watching the rest I will just tune in for the finale. There is no other serious connection. Matty is so scripted and hard to read. Laura is really rubbing me up the wrong way. It's all a bit meh.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:54 pm

I read comments on the recent posts for Laura on the BachAU FB page and was actually very shocked at how many comments there are about something is "off" and things off with Laura. It's interesting because the same has been said by many of us sleuthing here as well that something is "off".

So far to me it just seems more like an obvious F1 story because there's nothing else happening with anyone else. So if Laura is indeed F1, it's like others have posted and comments I've read on SM, kind of a done deal already.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:00 pm

Ok I can see Matty is really into Laura but do y'all think Laura is into Matty at this stage....just wondering if that's what folks are picking up and reacting too. I do realize that she is coming across with a strong personality as well but maybe it's being locked up in the house with a bunch of women SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:22 pm

@mercieme To my mind, Laura reminds me of a 'Teacher's Pet'. She does and says the right things and Matty is besotted with her. If Matty has a forever type of love for Laura only time will tell. As for Laura I find it hard to know what she feels for Matty. To me Laura doesn't come across as warm and loving and I don't see 'stars in her eyes'.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:47 pm

mercieme wrote:Ok I can see Matty is really into Laura but do y'all think Laura is into Matty at this stage....just wondering if that's what folks are picking up and reacting too. I do realize that she is coming across with a strong personality as well but maybe it's being locked up in the house with a bunch of women SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 2498057887

Funny you should say that. I was actually wondering this morning if Laura had any IMs last night during the single date? I can't remember. I still maintain that I would not be surprised if she walked away
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:06 pm

Sundy wrote:
mercieme wrote:Ok I can see Matty is really into Laura but do y'all think Laura is into Matty at this stage....just wondering if that's what folks are picking up and reacting too. I do realize that she is coming across with a strong personality as well but maybe it's being locked up in the house with a bunch of women SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 2498057887

Funny you should say that. I was actually wondering this morning if Laura had any IMs last night during the single date?  I can't remember. I still maintain that I would not be surprised if she walked away

She did have a few IMs saying she was finding it hard to completely open up because of all the other girls etc (something along those lines)
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:30 pm

I don't think Laura would walk away - I suspect Laura is the type of girl who wants to "win" and she's the easy favourite here. I'm just very apathetic to her and the F1 story atm.

Matty with GL was actually very different than he is with Laura now - last year he was more effusive and bouncy now he's just sort of lost that sparkle.  I actually felt the conversation was more deep and natural with Tara over Laura.

Overall, I just don't buy that he's in love YET. I think he will be by the end of the series but I don't think he was at that point yet IMO which is why the editing has been so choppy. I get the feeling he doesn't fall easily but when he does it's a completely head over heels thing...

Last edited by brownravens on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:35 pm

@brownravens....preach girl  SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 1f64c. I completely agree that; I have not seen the Matty I saw with GL show up yet....I know folks said the Laura 2nd kiss was hot and IA but nothing tops how effusive Matty was with GL IMHO. That's the "it" factor I am still waiting for.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:28 pm

Someone has put something interesting abput F3 clues under F1-F4 no discussion thread.  It's the very last comment atm. Worth checking out.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:30 pm

That love boat date was the best date I've ever seen. It was at that moment that you could see Matty fall completely in love with Georgia. The editing of the date was superb. I'm kind of waiting for a similar scene again.

Hopefully with Elise or Tara ;)

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy