SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:31 pm

@BlueJeans IA we haven't seen Matty fall into that kind of love yet IMO.

I think it's why he kept talking about how one date can change everything - because he hasn't felt it yet IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:36 pm

@BlueJeans...IA too re that love boat date with GL. I felt that moment on that date and knew there and then he had fallen in love with GL. I really want to see him get there again so keeping my fingers crossed.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:39 pm

brownravens wrote:@BlueJeans IA we haven't seen Matty fall into that kind of love yet IMO.

I think it's why he kept talking about how one date can change everything - because he hasn't felt it yet IMO.

Surely this is foreshadowing Elise then! Last night with his date with Alix he mentioned how he was one of the last to receive a single date with Georgia and it all went up from there. The parallels are interesting.

I still think Laura is F1 and Elise is getting the Matty edit though but it would be nice for once to see something different

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:37 am

BlueJeans wrote:
brownravens wrote:@BlueJeans IA we haven't seen Matty fall into that kind of love yet IMO.

Surely this is foreshadowing Elise then! Last night with his date with Alix he mentioned how he was one of the last to receive a single date with Georgia and it all went up from there. The parallels are interesting.

I still think Laura is F1 and Elise is getting the Matty edit though but it would be nice for once to see something different

Yeah but I am still very dubious about Elise as F1 - because Laura has so things attributed to F1. But I think the Elise is going to be Matty 2.0.

I had a brainwave and I realised that Laura reminds of Lauren B who won Ben H's season on US Bach. They had a good physical connection and spark but I think it lacked that fundamental friendship which is a significant aspect at the base of good relationship. All IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:58 am

To be honest based on pre season sleuthing, current sleuthing and usual trends Laura for me 100% has this in the bag. The only thing that is turning me off Laura for F1 is the music (she got Matty and Georgia's kiss music for her first kiss). The obvious edit, well I think that might be the producers seeking redemption for last season because we were so misdirected with Richie. I was an unspoiled viewer last year for GL's season and I was positive it would be Matty. The main clue however is how the lead responds when the F1 tells them that they love them. Go back to when Snez, Sasha, Alex and Lee tell the lead that they're falling for them and there chests raise so much like their heart wants to burst out of their chest. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:59 am

I like to weigh up all the evidence before I am 100% sure on anything Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:09 am

So y'all think this is the one season where we don't hear the F1 say they are in love or have fallen in love with the lead....it ain't Laura's voice at the end according to most folks here so IMO it ain't over till it's over. It's gonna get interesting after all the SDs and second SDs have come around and we will see what obstacles each one of the main girls have. Hmmm let me guess, Laura is gonna be that she is afraid of having her heart broken, oh geez thanks producers for letting us see that at the F7 GD. I am :shocked!: not laugh out loud

Based on SCs the only SC we have left for Laura is what could potentially be F3 date for Laura (and i get it could be another SD) but the SCs will lead the way as always, eventually they led to Alex as F1 even though it was at the very end so yeah I put my trust in the SCs for now giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:39 am

mercieme wrote:So y'all think this is the one season where we don't hear the F1 say they are in love or have fallen in love with the lead....it ain't Laura's voice at the end according to most folks here so IMO it ain't over till it's over. It's gonna get interesting after all the SDs and second SDs have come around and we will see what obstacles each one of the main girls have. Hmmm let me guess, Laura is gonna be that she is afraid of having her heart broken, oh geez thanks producers for letting us see that at the F7 GD. I am :shocked!: not laugh out loud

Based on SCs the only SC we have left for Laura is what could potentially be F3 date for Laura (and i get it could be another SD) but the SCs will lead the way as always, eventually they led to Alex as F1 even though it was at the very end so yeah I put my trust in the SCs for now giggling

ITA - I have learned from past seasons to never discount screencaps so as they are about the only things that can't be manipulated - as the saying goes - "screencaps never lie".

Until we see our mid season preview I'm not going out on a limb to say who I think the F1 is.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:15 am

I think he really does like Laura but I'm waiting to see what happens when Elise finally gets her SD - could be fireworks then.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:45 am

mercieme wrote:So y'all think this is the one season where we don't hear the F1 say they are in love or have fallen in love with the lead....it ain't Laura's voice at the end according to most folks here so IMO it ain't over till it's over. It's gonna get interesting after all the SDs and second SDs have come around and we will see what obstacles each one of the main girls have. Hmmm let me guess, Laura is gonna be that she is afraid of having her heart broken, oh geez thanks producers for letting us see that at the F7 GD. I am :shocked!: not laugh out loud

@mercieme Her voice definitely isn't the last one (like you said) but Laura does say "I am falling in love with you" during the extended promo (right about the same time as the SC of them kissing in front of those blasted poles! laugh out loud ) Smiley
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:17 am

@justlooking He's saving the best for last!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:48 am

I finally had time to listen to that season promo. In my opinion, the last voice is absolutely Elise. Her voice is distinctive.

The "I am falling in love with you" it almost sounds like it's been minced together. I hear tones of Laura in it or possibly even Cobie but it's not a clear sentence. It's almost like she's struggling to get it out or something. To me, that sentence is not fully audible and either it's been tampered with or muffled somehow. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy