SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:05 am

Enough wrote:She must be someone working on the show

I don't think so. Her thing is health and seems to be more Sydney based connections (Tim with his health and both producers - I think they no longer work on the show, are vegan type health). Nothing indicating she works on the show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:08 am

Guys.....I disagree about the show sending folks on SM platforms to misdirect. It's not the first post suggesting Laura is F1 and  recently there has been one OTT Laura fan that has been going on rampage saying that Tara is F1 since Matty's cousin and best friend follow Tara. Apparently the follows were confimed as legit but the cousin and friend are from Brisbane and could have known Tara prior to the show IMO. Tara even responded to this OTT Laura fan saying that she agreed that Laura was awesome (something to that effect not sure exact words now).

I really don't think the show monitors SM of all the randos posting about the show, jmo.

Now that AAL has found out about this girl that she is not some lurker fan, maybe she is just reporting out what she saw...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:21 am

Yeah I don't get the show sending her to misdirect. It's pointless imo. But if it is misdirection, well then still pointless and will be seen as such post-show.

But other than it being just misdirection, there's the off-chance this person just is reporting what she saw and is genuinely confused (especially if she thinks/knows spoiler of Laura as F1).

It will be interesting to look back on post-show and see if there was any accuracy/relevancy to her comment... question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:31 pm

OK guys call me crazy, call me a dreamer but I still think that Elisa has a shot as F1. Yeah I know I am nuts but with this show there is really nothing...nothing impossible. Who knows maybe she knocked him surprisingly out it happens that`s life. Probably I am grasping at straws but that`s the fun thing about sleuthing. So here we go...

I watched once again the season previews of Sam W. and Richie. There is something the previews have in common.

First of all at the end of both previews we hear the voice over of the F1. Which we obviously already know.

But the interesting thing is the almost last shot of the preview it is showing us without hiding the girl a tender moment between her and the Bachelor. Those moments are not with the F1 but with the F3 girl. Take a look...

Sam W. preview and Sarah as his F3:

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 H0orlq8Oh_8

Richie`s preview with Olena as his F3:

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Nr6wgUHKdEQ

And here is Matty`s preview and the almost last shot:

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 HbKMmun_6TQ

Screencaps source: me
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:45 pm

@natik....no worries girl, you are not alone in the crazy club that see clues that don't point to Laura completely as F1. I don't believe reality TV producers who love to have a standard script IMO would all of a sudden flip things around because of the 0.0000000001% IMO of us that sleuth the show. In addition to your analysis we also have that Osher VO of "true love" which he has said over non F1s since the show started, last year it was Olena and this year it was Laura.

Laura's second kiss music was also disappointing IMO....what the heck music was that for an F1....never heard that before in this franchise.

If Laura is F1 with some of these outliers in editing then I will eat crow again, I am used to it laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:58 pm

mercieme wrote:

If  Laura is F1 with some of these outliers in editing then I will eat crow again, I am used to it laugh out loud

Well that makes two of us SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 3806527698 SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1710264613

I am really, really, really excited for Elisa`s date and the music for it. That`s going to be pretty telling.

As for Osher didn`t he mentioned that this time he couldn't pick the F1 at an early stage like he used to do it in the seasons before?!

And there is Matty`s words about one relationship fizzling out during filming? Maybe he meant Laura?! IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:11 pm

@natik..yass...Osher said he was surprised at Matty's F1. I know that Osher talks from both sides of his mouth sometimes but I am inclined to believe him that he didn't pick Alex as F1 for Richie....I mean who the heck did laugh out loud we only started thinkng Alex was F1 in the week before the finale IIRC based on the final SCs. And based on SM this time I am almost convinced that majority will pick Laura as F1. And if that's the case so would Osher and I just don't see a reason why he would say that just to mis-direct when he has done that in Richie's season and he was legit shook IMO. So I am giving more credence to what Osher said this time around about being surprised as to who Matty chose as F1. I think SM will be jolted into a collective meltdown if Laura is not F1 at this point....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:21 pm

mercieme wrote:@natik..yass...Osher said he was surprised at Matty's F1. I know that Osher talks from both sides of his mouth sometimes but I am inclined to believe him that he didn't pick Alex as F1 for Richie....I mean who the heck did laugh out loud we only started thinkng Alex was F1 in the week before the finale IIRC based on the final SCs. And based on SM this time I am almost convinced that majority will pick Laura as F1. And if that's the case so would Osher and I just don't see a reason why he would say that just to mis-direct when he has done that in Richie's season and he was legit shook IMO. So I am giving more credence to what Osher said this time around about being surprised as to who Matty chose as F1. I think SM will be jolted into a collective meltdown if Laura is not F1 at this point....jmo.

Last season the most of the viewers were sure that Nikki is the F1 and that the race is actually over. This time it´s the same with Laura. I read threw the comments on SM and most of them are pretty sure that it´s going to be Laura at the end. But Laura is not as near so popular like Nikki in terms of sympathy. I don`t think that the viewers are going to be dissapointed in the same way as they were when Nikki was the F2. I think Elise can still steal not only Matty`s heart but also win the viewers over. If the chemistry is on point why not?! IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:39 pm

Hi! I have been thinking of something... I think I read that in Australian bachelor history the F1 has always had an intro video. Is that correct? When so, the only one of the F7 that had one is Tara, right? So... what made "us" think that Elise is F2 and not Tara? She could fit into the slow burn IMO... Laura would have been the one that he was very into from the beginning but he also had an interrest in Tara from what I saw on the date... just not as strong at once as his interest in Laura IMO.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:44 pm

@Miyala....Initially I thought Tara would be the slow burn until we sleuthed that she was home before the FRC which was sleuthed as either May 19/20.

Tara changed her FB profile before then and her friend also posted a welcome back to her on IG on May 17th. Except the FB profile and the her friend's post are a big conspiracy to spook us out (which I don't think the producers go to such length) the chances of Tara being F1 are not good IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:49 pm

Ah, ok. Thanx! I also noticed now that not all F1 had an intro video :/

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:51 pm

Miyala wrote:Ah, ok. Thanx! I also noticed now that not all F1 had an intro video :/

Actually in the Bachie AU series, all F1 have had an intro vid with the exception of Snez, in her season though all the girls had short video clips posted on the show's FB. Snez's was the first one posted.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy