SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:39 am

There could be a very simple explanation: the dress was not great, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:51 am

Elise was right after Laura in the limo arrivals, correct? So in the first 5 arrivals....and that would mean It was only the best dress he had seen up to that point laugh out loud

The company that is selling that dress actually posted about the dress appearing on the show. And the response to the dress has been great with folks wanting it for their wedding related events. I just remembered when we first saw the pics of the dress that there was concern it wouldn't be very appealing but voila, it worked like a charm giggling

Oh I forgot to add this: Stringy the stylist posted that Elise was "beautiful inside and out" in response to Elise's only IG post about the M&G. I have only seen Stringy respond on Elise's post of the F7 but she could have done so with the others since the last time i checked.

Last edited by mercieme on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:52 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
I can imagine Laura (if she's F1) also not enjoying Elora's post after post of her and Matty, and her glowing comments about Matty either. I'd be unfollowing her pretty quickly if he was my man.
I would only think so if Elora was in the F2. But given that Elora may not even get a HTD, and for her SD, Elora didn't even kiss Matty, I don't think Laura would care as much what Elora is posting on her IG.

I wonder why she doesn't follow her then?! Seems strange when Elora follows Laura, and she seems like one of the good guys of the series.
Hmmm. I thought she was following her yesterday when I checked. So she unfollowed?

Maybe there is something there then. Laura not following only Elise and Elora from F7. If those three are in F3 with Laura then for sure IA that perhaps Laura is not okay seeing what they post. I wonder if Laura will get a jealous/competitive edit...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:58 am

mercieme wrote:Elise was right after Laura in the limo arrivals, correct? So in the first 5 arrivals....and that would mean It was only the best dress he had seen up to that point laugh out loud

The company that is selling that dress actually posted about the dress appearing on the show. And the response to the dress has been great with folks wanting it for their wedding related events. I just remembered when we first saw the pics of the dress that there was concern it wouldn't be very appealing but voila, it worked like a charm giggling

Oh I forgot to add this: Stringy the stylist posted that Elise was "beautiful inside and out" in response to Elise's only IG post about the M&G. I have only seen Stringy respond on Elise's post of the F7 but she could have done so with the others since the last time i checked.

On Tenplay extras they show clips of the girls arriving in their limos - 3 girls to each.  Anyone interested who was with who?  I can check & list.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:00 am

@Bobette sure please do....i can see some close relationships already from the few episodes we have seen so far.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:22 am

I'm trying to make out the VO for the promo. From 1:47 here's what I have.

He’s just amazing – Laura
This is real – Elora
I couldn’t ask for any more – Flo
He’s worth the risk of being really hurt – Elise
He’s really sweet, he’s funny, he’s full package – Flo
What makes you happy? (Matty: You make me happy) – Laura
I think this is worth fighting for – Laura
I want you at the end of this – Tara/Elise?
I see myself falling in love with you – Tara
I am falling in love with you – Laura
I am in love with you - Elise

Thoughts? scratch
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:26 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:I'm trying to make out the VO for the promo. From 1:47 here's what I have.

He’s just amazing – Laura
This is real – Elora
I couldn’t ask for any more – Flo
He’s worth the risk of being really hurt – Elise
He’s really sweet, he’s funny, he’s full package – Flo
What makes you happy? (Matty: You make me happy) – Laura
I think this is worth fighting for – Laura
I want you at the end of this – Tara/Elise?
I see myself falling in love with you – Tara
I am falling in love with you – Laura
I am in love with you - Elise

Thoughts? scratch

@Hearts_And_Roses....I am responding to your post here per instruction from AAL to continue the discussion here. @Bobette and @Storybook compliled the VOs and discussed in the SC discussion thread.

One thing that both posters Bobette and Storybook noted that is different from yours is that they said that the question "what makes you happy" was by Elise. I am not familiar with the voices of the girls yet so I have no idea myself.
Here is the analysis done by posters and Storybook analysis for you to compare yours to.
Bobette wrote:
Storybook wrote:I have listened over and over to the voice overs and the following are my guesses:
Florence and Elora's accents are heard several times.
Florence has the bungy jumping date (arm tattoo) and I think the helicopter ride (Matty made special reference to doing a helicopter ride again in one of his interviews)
Tara is also heard several times. I think she says 'I want you at the end of this'.
Laura's deeper voice speaks about not wanting to get hurt and opening up. I believe she says 'I am falling in love with you."
I am not certain if Laura or Elise ask 'What makes you happy' I think it is Elise.
Elise is the other voice featured prominently. To me she is the one saying 'I see myself falling in love with you.' And also "I am in love with you."

Adding my guesses about the voiceovers.  

The bolded are ones I am almost certain about.

Elora is an easy one.  Thanks for casting someone with an accent, TPTB!  

IMO Elora says
"I really like him, already"
and
"I couldn't ask for any more"

Tara also has a very distinctive voice.  IMO she definitely says:
"I don't want to go home"
and possibly
"I want you at the end of this"

IMO it's Florence who says:
"You never know for sure if this is going to work out"
and
and possibly
"I see myself falling in love with you"

Laura has a lilting voice; she often goes up at the end of a sentence.  IMO she says:
"He's just amazing"
and
"There is a very good chance that I'm going to be hurt in this"
and possibly
"I am falling in love with you"
But this is said over footage of them together - this seems too obvious so I'm wondering if that could actually be Elise.

It's Elise's voice I hear most.  IMO it's her who says:
"I'm blown away"
and
"He's worth the risk of being really hurt".  
and
"I think this is worth fighting for"
and
"What makes you happy?"
Significantly - Matty's reply of "you make me happy" seems genuine IMO and not a frankenbyte

Then there's someone with a higher voice who says:
"I am in love with you" right at the end.

I think this voice could potentially be a red herring as it doesn't sound like any of the Top 4 to me.  I think it might be someone from earlier on.  Also it sounds disjointed, like there was another part of the sentence cut off, e.g. " I am in love with you," or something like that.

Still unsure about these lines:
"He's really sweet, he's funny, he's the full package" - this voice has a slight NZ accent to me.  I'm wondering if it's one of the MOT girls, maybe Michelle?

"I do find it hard to open up to someone" - the voice sounds like Elise but she seems like a very open person which makes me doubt she would say something like this.

"I feel heartbroken" could be Tara but not 100% sure.

"This is real" could be Elora or Florence IMO

I think it's noteworthy that when Osher says "true love finally prevails" he is speaking over Laura which morphs into Tara - I think this is significant/deliberately misleading since it implies those two will be the final 2 whereas I think it will be Laura & Elise especially now that we have IMO ID'd Elise on the beach in Thailand.

I also think it's significant that we hardly heard any of Elise's voice in the season premiere - IMO they don't want viewers to be familiar enough with her voice to think she is even an option to make it to the end.  They are going all in with the slow burn storyline IMO.  

I'm going to watch the red carpet clips to familiarise myself more with their voices and may change some of these guesses later because right now it all has me a bit dizzy

Last edited by mercieme on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:31 am

@Bobette....can you please move your post in the Episode thread about the VO here so we can have the conversation in one place....thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:37 am

The voices of Tara, Elise and Laura are tricky to pick. IMO Tara doesn't enunciate her words as clearly as the other two. Laura and Elise both enunciate well, but I find Elise's voice slightly more nasal than Laura. Really difficult to call some of them though. Thank God for Flo and Elora hehehe
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:49 am

OK so the limo groups were as follows:

Car 1 - Lisa, Elizabeth, Stacey
Car 2 - Tara, Jen, Florence
Car 3 - Alix, Stephanie, Laura
Car 4 - Sian, Sharlene, Leah
Car 5 - Belinda, Monica, Natalie
Car 6 - Tara, Jen, Florence
Car 7 - Wasn't shown but must have been Laura Ann, Ackelina and Elise (HIDING ELISE EVEN IN THE EXTRAS!!!)
Elora not shown obviously as she came later.

Clearly, this is NOT the order they were shown arriving so some deliberate mixing of the edit there.

There reactions to realising it was Matty were pretty funny.  Monica said she didn't know what Matty looked like, Tara screamed, Natalie looked like she was going to have a seizure.  

Also, Florence was shown saying she didn't know why Osher was.  There were also extended clips of the red carpet meetings.  Lisa and Matty mimed playing tennis and she told him his serve was "a bit girly"

Source for Aussie viewers: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/the-bachelor-insider-guide-week-1
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:53 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:The voices of Tara, Elise and Laura are tricky to pick. IMO Tara doesn't enunciate her words as clearly as the other two. Laura and Elise both enunciate well, but I find Elise's voice slightly more nasal than Laura. Really difficult to call some of them though. Thank God for Flo and Elora hehehe

I'm going to have another listen to it tomorrow with fresh ears. I think it will be easier to identify after a few episodes when we're more familiar with their voices. I do think it was deliberate not to include much of Elise talking in the first episode so people didn't pick up on her VOs in the preview. Hide hide hide.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:56 am

Thanks for the limo entrances @Bobette.

So let me get this straight.....since Elise was in the last limo that appeared then potentially she was the last girl that Matty saw and his comment about her being the best dressed makes sense to me now. IA now with whoever had posted that the stylist Stringy put her in that dress to be different.

It's almost as if they don't want the viewers to know that Elise exists and for her to come outta nowhere as a contender.....again this is the first time in the AU series that they have done this even for an F2....no F2 has ever been this hidden in this franchise before for a fact not even opinion Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy