SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:08 am

It's also interesting the amount of times that the bachelorette post on IG. I am convinced it is a directive that they have been instructed to promote TB on IG (didn't they all post around the same time?) Elora, Simone and Laura are very active on IG, Elise only the one??? Has me wondering why? What's happening. I did note though that Elise's IGs will possibly be hours after everyone else as she is in Perth and 4/5 hours behind
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:19 am

Sundy wrote:It's also interesting the amount of times that the bachelorette post on IG. I am convinced it is a directive that they have been instructed to promote TB on IG (didn't they all post around the same time?) Elora, Simone and Laura are very active on IG, Elise only the one??? Has me wondering why? What's happening. I did note though that Elise's IGs will possibly be hours after everyone else as she is in Perth and 4/5 hours behind

Totally agree.  These are professional photos, not crappy TenPlay screen caps.  They even appear to have been staged after the fact, as people are standing in slightly different positions to how they were on the night.  It's in their contract, IMO and I think Elise is doing the absolute minimum to fulfil her obligations.  Can't blame her at all for that if things pan out how it seems they might.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:24 am

It's not just who each of the F7 follow but who also follows them. What I mean is that even in the case of Cobie, she is followed by most of the other F7. I highly doubt Cobie is F1. There's not enough SCs for her IMO.

So looking solely at the possible F1 per leaks, it's only Laura and Elise that are not followed by Elise or Laura. Given all that's been sleuthed, Sportsbet, leaks, if these are F2, then I definitely think they are not following each other intentionally  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It's not just who each of the F7 follow but who also follows them. What I mean is that even in the case of Cobie, she is followed by most of the other F7. I highly doubt Cobie is F1. There's not enough SCs for her IMO.

So looking solely at the possible F1 per leaks, it's only Laura and Elise that are not followed by Elise or Laura. Given all that's been sleuthed, Sportsbet, leaks, if these are F2, then I definitely think they are not following each other intentionally  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 4256136633

I agree and I think it makes perfect sense: Elise wouldn't want to have pics of the happy couple on her IG feed, and Laura wouldn't want to follow what basically amounts to her boyfriend's ex. IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It's not just who each of the F7 follow but who also follows them. What I mean is that even in the case of Cobie, she is followed by most of the other F7. I highly doubt Cobie is F1. There's not enough SCs for her IMO.

I also agree with this. Since neither Laura or Elise come across as unpleasant people, IMO you'd think it would be otherwise hard for them to have had any sort of disagreement or fight in the house which would have lead to them disliking the other, and hence not wishing to follow on IG.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:34 am

I do think the IG is interesting but when I think back, it was only last year that the contestants were more private and not posting much from the show. Previous years - Blake's season and Sam Wood's season the contestants were public once the season started and posted from the show (SamF/F1 didn't which was a huge giveaway that even though F1, things weren't good). 

Speaking of Sam Wood's season: that was another season where F1/Snez and F2/Lana didn't follow each other on IG. So it could be similar with Laura and Elise.

Also, Lana/F2 had a viewing party and all her friends were so excited for her and she seemed excited and happy. Welp, that ended up being she was very upset. So Elise having a viewing party and acting excited doesn't necessarily mean she is happy, especially if F2. 

Another thing is Matty said his F1 has to put on a more sad demeanor. No better way to do that then not have a viewing party and have it posted on IG and tagged in the BachAU IG account tags. Interestingly, per Laura's IG, she still watched the episodes in NZ....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:39 am

solaroo wrote:

I also agree with this.  Since neither Laura or Elise come across as unpleasant people, IMO you'd think it would be otherwise hard for them to have had any sort of disagreement or fight in the house which would have lead to them disliking the other, and hence not wishing to follow on IG.

Yes, I think it's probably more out of common sense and respect for each other than bitterness or deliberate snubbing. Unless there's something we're yet to see, or was going on behind the scenes.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:00 am

It could be those hot tub pics of Elise and Matty. 

I am going to wait it out. I just don't see Laura and Elise getting along. I think they are very very different people. Not that I think there will be drama between them, but I don't see them being friends on the show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It could be those hot tub pics of Elise and Matty. 

I can imagine Laura (if she's F1) also not enjoying Elora's post after post of her and Matty, and her glowing comments about Matty either. I'd be unfollowing her pretty quickly if he was my man.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:21 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:

I can imagine Laura (if she's F1) also not enjoying Elora's post after post of her and Matty, and her glowing comments about Matty either. I'd be unfollowing her pretty quickly if he was my man.

I would only think so if Elora was in the F2. But given that Elora may not even get a HTD, and for her SD, Elora didn't even kiss Matty, I don't think Laura would care as much what Elora is posting on her IG.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:

I would only think so if Elora was in the F2. But given that Elora may not even get a HTD, and for her SD, Elora didn't even kiss Matty, I don't think Laura would care as much what Elora is posting on her IG.

I wonder why she doesn't follow her then?! Seems strange when Elora follows Laura, and she seems like one of the good guys of the series.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:36 am

I just think this season is very produced down to the SM....we will find out all it all means in the end......I still maintain though that I don't see any evidence of bitterness from Elise as a person based on what I have sleuthed about her even if she is F2. If she is posting the minimum, must be what they are asking to do IMO. The only thing that was weird to me was her not posting the Episode 2 RC dress like the others did but will see what else she posts later from the show.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy