SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 50 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:13 am

Mods asked twice up thread that the discussion pertain to Nick and Vanessa. Twice should be enough imo to ask that Jen S not be brought into the discussion. Secondly, that discussion was resolved a year ago by her mom.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by singanewsong Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:34 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nick-viall-breaks-silence-on-vanessa-grimaldi-split-i-still-love-her-w500096

Nick was out at an event last night and gave a speech about himself and the break up - he had a lot to say - when they were together he only ever said "we are taking it slow."  He is the King of BS imo. He is looking forward to trying new things?  I guess he had to unload her first. Jmo
I know it is probably better for Vanessa to not tell the truth of why the broke up - but I wish
someone would "leak" it!!

Nick Viall has broken his silence following his split from fiancée Vanessa Grimaldi. The Bachelor alum admitted it's been "harder these days" as he attended the Wrangler by Peter Max line debut party in L.A. on Monday, August 28.

"In times that aren’t great, you have to kind of spend time with your loved ones," Viall, 36, exclusively told Us Weekly of how he gets through difficult periods. "I'm lucky enough to have friends outside of L.A. I’m heading back to Chicago this weekend, which I think will be good for me. I’m trying to stay positive, being around friends and family. It helps me stay positive. And you know, what helps me is just kind of believing in yourself. It’s obviously easy to get insecure and feel bad about yourself. You get in your head about things when things aren’t working out for you."

Viall told Us that he and Grimaldi are "of course" still friends.

"I still love her very much. I'm not afraid to say that," he told Us on Monday night. "I like to try new things, get out of my comfort zone. I know I have a lot of work to do in that arena. And it’s fun to try and I always appreciate the opportunity to try new things and that’s been a lot of fun."

singanewsong

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:38 pm

I don't think there's a bigger BSer in this franchise than Nick (IMO).

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:08 pm

singanewsong wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nick-viall-breaks-silence-on-vanessa-grimaldi-split-i-still-love-her-w500096

Nick was out at an event last night and gave a speech about himself and the break up - he had a lot to say - when they were together he only ever said "we are taking it slow."  He is the King of BS imo. He is looking forward to trying new things?  I guess he had to unload her first. Jmo
I know it is probably better for Vanessa to not tell the truth of why the broke up - but I wish

Nick Viall has broken his silence following his split from fiancée Vanessa Grimaldi. The Bachelor alum admitted it's been "harder these days" as he attended the Wrangler by Peter Max line debut party in L.A. on Monday, August 28.

"In times that aren’t great, you have to kind of spend time with your loved ones," Viall, 36, exclusively told Us Weekly of how he gets through difficult periods. "I'm lucky enough to have friends outside of L.A. I’m heading back to Chicago this weekend, which I think will be good for me. I’m trying to stay positive, being around friends and family. It helps me stay positive. And you know, what helps me is just kind of believing in yourself. It’s obviously easy to get insecure and feel bad about yourself. You get in your head about things when things aren’t working out for you."

"I still love her very much. I'm not afraid to say that," he told Us on Monday night. "I like to try new things, get out of my comfort zone. I know I have a lot of work to do in that arena. And it’s fun to try and I always appreciate the opportunity to try new things and that’s been a lot of fun."

I thought the breakup was a mutual decision? Did Nick break it off with her? I would hate to think that he hurt her. She seems like a really nice person and it appeared that she loved him.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:12 pm

I wouldn't put any weight into anything he is saying in that article imo. Just trying to spin it in a way that smoothly transitions to the next reality show opportunity while we wait for those calls from Spielberg and Cameron to roll in. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:19 pm

Alanna wrote:I wouldn't put any weight into anything he is saying in that article imo. Just trying to spin it in a way that smoothly transitions to the next reality show opportunity while we wait for those calls from Spielberg and Cameron to roll in. IMO.

Spielberg and Cameron send their regards:
cantstopl rofl hehehe sneakyl Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 623245435

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:29 pm

Personally, I think it would be more obvious on Vanessa's side and particularly her family/friend's side if it wasn't mutual. But we are all entitled to believe what we want.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:49 pm

singanewsong wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nick-viall-breaks-silence-on-vanessa-grimaldi-split-i-still-love-her-w500096

Is Nick on something because this interview doesn't make sense....maybe am dense what he talking about "trying new things and it fun to try, getting out of his comfort zone" blah blah blah. A relationship is not about trying new things, you are either committed to putting in effort to make it work or not.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 1f49b  Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:40 pm

I have a totally different perspective reading that interview.
I think, it's a shout-out to V that he always loves her and how he understood his faults. I remember there was an article saying source pointed out one of the reasons it didn't work was that V tried to get Nick out of his shell and be more active?

Last edited by peggy0221 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:19 am

It sounds like what he said was a response to two different questions. Like he was asked how he felt about her, thus the response where he said he still loved her and wasn't afraid to say it. And then he was asked what he's been doing since or how he's coping with the breakup. IDK. It just sounds like two completely different responses that were merged in the article.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:21 am

He goes to an event 4 days after they announced their break-up when he knows the media will ask about it.? no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 1f49c

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 8367-910 Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 I_got_13 Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 E5kqdm15 Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:29 am

What if this is a previous committed event?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway