SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 60 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:20 pm

What I know is that IMO Rachel and Peter make a great couple. If she chooses someone else, so be it. I would like to see more of Peter then, hopefully as Bachelor.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 60 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:20 pm

I realize that cap says Texas Rangers. But has anyone matched it up to an official Texas Ranger's cap? I can't find another that looks like it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:22 pm

@coolangel I do get the sense that this season is the season of the YO-YO ....they're yo-yo-ing their focus on each of the guys during the different episodes - one week one guy another week another guy.... there's also the yo-yo of the spoilers...

Therefore - it might be valuable to consider all the clues in equal measure esp when they're as clear as "capgate"

IMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaJess77 Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:22 pm

@emusha I don't think I'd say it's very special but it would be a different look for a Rangers hat because most Rangers ball caps just have the notorious 'T' logo. IMO- the hat would be a great gift because it's kind of unique in that it actually has the year. TBH I want to know where he bought it from or from where the person that gifted it bought it from because its cute. I could rock it. The most athletic paraphernalia to give to someone would be 1.) Dallas Cowboys shirt/hat/jersey which PETER WOULD PROBABLY NEVER DO because the Packers and Cowboys are one of the biggest rivals especially after the touchdown by Bryant that the refs said wasn't and ultimately gave the Packers the game. 2.) A Rangers hat/shirt/lanyard/mug etc. 3.) Shirt or hat from Texas Humor (online store)
SelenaJess77
SelenaJess77

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:24 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:It's not a fitted cap you can see the adjustment band on the back sticking out.  I think it says 1978.  Maybe the year her af1 was born (J/k).. I can't find it online but do wonder if it was s giveaway as I don't see him buying a non fitted cap or Rachel not asking for size prior to buying, if she did.  IMO
Looks like a dad hat. Not that hard to picture him purchasing it for himself or Rachel buying it for him. It's just a style of hat. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:27 pm

HUGE SPOILER ALERT: Some lady on instagram @mikkanordby posted a picture of Peter and her on a date just 4 hours ago. Guess what? Peter liked it too....yup. I'm done.

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:29 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:It's not a fitted cap you can see the adjustment band on the back sticking out.  I think it says 1978.  Maybe the year her af1 was born (J/k).. I can't find it online but do wonder if it was s giveaway as I don't see him buying a non fitted cap or Rachel not asking for size prior to buying, if she did.  IMO

Upthread @Selena has shared that 1972 is the year of the first season for the team in texas looking closely the number does look like 1972 to me...then likely a vintage/special edition cap. Just the fact that the year appears on it shows that it's vintage?? imo

also notice Peter's caption says "takin it back!" with a bus emoji -- what could the caption mean? as in taking it back to texas???

imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:30 pm

Here's the pic, I dunno if it's a date?? I don't have the energy to scroll through her insta and see if she's in a relationship.

https://instagram.com/p/BVsFsWjB5E-/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:30 pm

coolangel wrote:I would definitely place more importance on capgate if Peter was unaccounted for during SHV's. I find it very hard to accept that Rachel and her F1 have gone a month without a SHV. IMO SHV's are very crucial for a bachelor relationship to survive. Without one, a relationship might as well as be DOA IMO.

All JMO

But that assumes the SHV could not be near her F1, whoever it may be. We know Rachel flew on June 6th. We don't know where and IMO I never bought "out of the country." IMO it sounded like something the FA said just to cut people off from asking more. We know she had to be in LA on June 9th for her photoshoot. So either she flew to LA on the 6th or she flew somewhere. Maybe close to Miami. Maybe close to Madison. Maybe a random place where her F1 met her. If it was LA, then yes I would say it could not be Peter. If it was any of the alternate scenarios, who knows?

As for silence, all three have overlaps of silence. Rachel has had them with Bryan and she has had them with Peter. For the period of June 6th to June 8th, none of them were totally silent. They all posted photographs. They all liked photographs. Peter (in a heavy beard he shaved on the 9th) was spotted only at classes for that time period and never any other time.

IMO the SHV is not conclusive yet either, and it will only get murkier if Peter starts traveling for his project.

Last edited by NuFan on Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:31 pm

ChocfromWisconsin wrote:HUGE SPOILER ALERT: Some lady on instagram @mikkanordby posted a picture of Peter and her on a date just 4 hours ago. Guess what? Peter liked it too....yup. I'm done.

LOL that's peter's bff  of 10 years   Hugesmile
https://www.instagram.com/p/BL4pdyUh4Fq/?taken-by=mikkanordby
https://www.instagram.com/p/BL4vEa7Awgg/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

Last edited by emusha on Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:31 pm

ChocfromWisconsin wrote:HUGE SPOILER ALERT: Some lady on instagram @mikkanordby posted a picture of Peter and her on a date just 4 hours ago. Guess what? Peter liked it too....yup. I'm done.

I'm pretty sure that's an old picture and that's a friend of his
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:32 pm

IMO the cap itself is not vintage its a retro / remake.  Every season there's at least 1 game a year with the old style outfits or remakes of them and all. And IMO the "takin it back" had to do with riding the bus and nothing to do with the cap.

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi