SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:04 pm

Peter spells it out TOO often that he is in Madison ALL THE TIME, which IMO, means something. Sometimes he will post something to his IG story that has nothing to do with anything, but to let it be known that yes indeed, he is at home. Looks suspicious if you ask me.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by emusha Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:11 pm

Carine wrote:Checking his IG he seems to have a few hats, and some he has worn quite a few times but the Texas Ranger one is not one of those hats, maybe new?.. If he is F2 he really is doing a good job misleading.

ITA if he's F2 I really think he'd be the new Becca - misleading champ.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:16 pm

He needs to seriously stop messing around. laugh out loud I can't take it much longer

via GIPHY

Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:18 pm

I'm still curious what kind of hat it is -- is it vintage or a collector's item - I know nothing about hats but it looks like it has the year on the cap
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:18 pm

Seriously, it's not funny for us, Peter laugh out loud Ugh!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:19 pm

adf23 wrote:Peter spells it out TOO often that he is in Madison ALL THE TIME, which IMO, means something.  Sometimes he will post something to his IG story that has nothing to do with anything, but to let it be known that yes indeed, he is at home.  Looks suspicious if you ask me.

It really is a fact that anything can look suspicious if you want it to so it fits with the belief you already have, IMO. Peter is physically present and therefore often accounted for, well then he's being almost too present and that's suspicious. If he wasn't present and vanishing for days, then that would be suspicious and proof that he must be on a SHV. The thing is, it can't be both IMO. It has to be one or the other.

As for the hat, don't many people who are very athletic have all kinds of sports clothing, unless they're very passionate about a specific team? So unless Peter is die-hard for one team, I don't think wearing a Texas Rangers hat is a big deal, IMO. By the way, since I'm not sure I've said it, none of this suggests that I absolutely believe Peter isn't F1. Truth is, I don't know. I really don't. Right now, I think it could go either way.

I do think Rachel being MIA twice and both times Bryan was also unaccounted for, does sort of lean towards the Bryan spoiler being correct. Bryan's almost vanishing act in general I think makes things particularly difficult to gauge because I feel like we don't really know what's going on with Bryan to be able to sleuth. And on one hand, you can make the argument that it is because he is F1, so he's being as low-key as possible so as to not give anything away. Or he's F2 and just living his life. Don't really know. I just don't think one thing has strongly leaned towards one guy, IMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:29 pm

lleyki wrote:

As for the hat, don't many people who are very athletic have all kinds of sports clothing, unless they're very passionate about a specific team? So unless Peter is die-hard for one team, I don't think wearing a Texas Rangers hat is a big deal, IMO.  

open-ended questions
- how common is it for ppl to have texas ranger hats (specifically the major dallas texas baseball team)? I'm referring to anyone who is very athletic
- What's the likelihood that a Wisconsinites athletic person would have the texas rangers hat? (maybe someone could wisconsin and/or texas could have the answer to this)
- are there people in peter's life that have a connection to texas / dallas other than Rachel?
- Peter doesn't seem to have taken any pics with the hat previously so it's unlikely he's a die-hard for this particular team. And the hat also looks kind of mint condition -- not too old...by all accounts Peter's been in wisconsin all the time outside of memorial weekend where his location hasn't been accounted for - how would he attain what looks to be a vintage/special edition mint-condition cap from the major Dallas baseball team? and why?
- why would he wear it in IG and post it when he knows (per his many likes last night) that people are watching his social media and every detail of it?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:37 pm

emusha wrote:
lleyki wrote:

As for the hat, don't many people who are very athletic have all kinds of sports clothing, unless they're very passionate about a specific team? So unless Peter is die-hard for one team, I don't think wearing a Texas Rangers hat is a big deal, IMO.  

open-ended questions
- how common is it for ppl to have texas ranger hats (specifically the major dallas texas baseball team)? I'm referring to anyone who is very athletic
- What's the likelihood that a Wisconsinites athletic person would have the texas rangers hat? (maybe someone could wisconsin and/or texas could have the answer to this)
- are there people in peter's life that have a connection to texas / dallas other than Rachel?
- Peter doesn't seem to have taken any pics with the hat previously so it's unlikely he's a die-hard for this particular team. And the hat also looks kind of mint condition -- not too old...by all accounts Peter's been in wisconsin all the time outside of memorial weekend where his location hasn't been accounted for - how would he attain what looks to be a vintage/special edition mint-condition cap from the major Dallas baseball team? and why?
- why would he wear it in IG and post it when he knows (per his many likes last night) that people are watching his social media and every detail of it?

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 56 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 56 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:40 pm

If he has a few hats, maybe he likes collecting and wearing different hats for different things. I don't know if it means anything or not.
Since it's the weekend, it'll be interesting to see if he's spotted again or posts an IG story. He seems to be spotted a lot.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:44 pm

I'm just jealous he's sitting right near Barry Alvarez at the AmFam golf tourney.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 56 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 56 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 56 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:49 pm

Never done a survey but I do have male friends who own baseball caps/sports caps from various sports teams. And for some of them they have no affinity to the state but just liked the team. So it has been known to happen. I'm not saying for a fact that is the case here. Just pointing out it's not impossible.

I don't know. I don't know all of Peter's friends and family. Does anyone here? And correct me if I'm wrong, his background said he traveled to multiple countries, cities, etc. during his modeling days right?

- Peter doesn't seem to have taken any pics with the hat previously so it's unlikely he's a die-hard for this particular team.

Never said he was. I said that unless someone is a die-hard fan of one sports team so they would only ever wear paraphernalia of that team, I don't think it's weird for them to wear stuff of other teams. Peter is a Wisconsinite as has been pointed out but a big deal was also made of the LA Dodgers cap he wore.

And the hat also looks kind of mint condition -- not too old...by all accounts Peter's been in wisconsin all the time outside of memorial weekend where his location hasn't been accounted for - how would he attain what looks to be a vintage/special edition mint-condition cap from the major Dallas baseball team? and why?

Aside from the fact that I don't buy that you can truly tell how new the cap is from a picture, didn't the Final 2 or 3 go to Dallas to meet Rachel's family? So we at least know he was in Texas at some point in the most recent months.

Why would Bryan make a post referencing missing Rachel? Why would Dean make a post that included a pretty touching message to Rachel? Why would Bryan like comments about him and Rachel being together? Why would every other contestant who has in the past liked or posted something that someone sleuthed at the time and thought leaned toward their being F1?

Last edited by lleyki on Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:52 pm

If someone could screenshot this cap of peters please

In the past he wore packers caps.

This one is new. Imo

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi