SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Diana Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:55 pm

He knows exactly what he's doing. f1 or f2 it's annoying imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:57 pm

You know what, if he is friends with Alex and Dean, he is a good guy in my book laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:01 pm

Rosepetal wrote:Could this be the smoking gun, "Capgate." Just like Nick cooking Italian. Peter wears a hat where Rachel is from.
All my opinion of course.

First RingGate, then toygate and now capgate. I can't keep up with all the clues-nonclues.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:06 pm

Rosepetal wrote:Could this be the smoking gun, "Capgate." Just like Nick cooking Italian. Peter wears a hat where Rachel is from.
All my opinion of course.

The thing is, Nick was obviously on a SHV when he was posting those cooking Snaps/IG videos. Two, he was the lead and Vanessa the contestant. In other words, the decision of Final 1 was up to him. So his posting a snap of Italian food while clearly on a SHV made it a little hard to believe he was engaged to Raven or Rachel for example, because talk about a slap in the face to your new fiance. "Hey, let's cook a bunch of Italian food to throw people off so they think I'm really with Vanessa even if I chose you."

Peter is the contestant. Like I said, until the finale airs, these contestants have to still sell the idea or illusion if you will of still being into Rachel, whether they really are or not, because they can't exactly make it blatantly clear that she didn't pick them. It's why Dean can write a loving post to Rachel because as the season is airing and until he is eliminated, Dean very well could be the man Rachel is engaged to (obviously not but I'm making a point). So Peter wearing a hat that represents the state Rachel is from, IMO, tells me nothing.

It's Rachel, as the lead, that's truly the smoking gun in my opinion. So if she suddenly starts sporting Packers stuff and other little hints like that a la Nick and his sudden obsession with Italian food, I'll bite. But until then, I see a guy who could be F1 or F2. This does not sway me one way or the other. But that is just my opinion.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:13 pm

julychild wrote:I personally haven't detected any bitterness in Peter's sm likes, comments and general activities. For the most part, I take liking of certain comments as a way of saying "thank you" for the kind words.

Whether F1 or F2, or wherever they placed, I've never had an issue with the casts liking or posting pics of them and the lead. It was their "journey" too, as much as it was the leads. They've earned the right to reminisce and relive the fond memories in whatever way they want. It's the fans problem if they choose to hang their hopes on that.

I also don't think they realise how rabid fans get scrutinizing every little word/action on the show and off...at least to begin with. I bet most of them are just quickly scrolling though their newly popular SM and liking things based on a sentence or two, not thinking what connotation fans put on such things.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:16 pm

sophienette wrote:You know what, if he is friends with Alex and Dean, he is a good guy in my book laugh out loud

Dean is Team Peter for life. giggling

The cap's not conclusive but it should be added to the ever growing list of clues.

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:19 pm

It's not annoying at all if he's F1. It's only annoying if he's F2. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:21 pm

You can get hats from any team online or at stores such as Lids, etc.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:23 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:You can get hats from any team online or at stores such as Lids, etc.  

Yes! But why this one specific hat? Just one clue to add to the pile I'd say Smiley

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 57 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 57 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:23 pm

Actually I used to get super annoyed when past f1s and their families / friends dropped clues and didn't bother to hide the outcomes.

1f and andi/josh comes to mind.

IMO it's equally annoying f1 or f2.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:25 pm

Becca took the cake with her misleading. I think she wins the award for most annoying! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:27 pm

ReneeM wrote:It's not annoying at all if he's F1. It's only annoying if he's F2. Jmo.

It doesn't bother me either way. I don't care what caps he is wearing or what hints he or anyone else gives out. I take it all with a grain of salt. Now if he ends up being a bitter Betty or a bad winner after the fact, then all that could change...or not. For the most part these people have to be really great or really annoying to get me exited. Very, very, very few have that kind of effect on me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi