SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 33 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:27 pm

@MVMom39forever Thanks for clarification on the process! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 33 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:32 pm

Lanford Beard is the TV Editor for PEOPLE based on @GuardianAngel's post above. IMO She would be the last person to go through most of the blogs/articles before they get published. I think someone goofed up somewhere and that is how her name appeared instead of Rachel's initially. They fixed it later.

I don't think Rachel would have another person write her entire blog coz irrespective of anything, it's her name which appears on it.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@MVMom39forever Thanks for clarification on the process! yes

You're welcome!! I should be clear that I have no association with ABC or People so don't know their process. I just know the process that I have followed as someone who has been writing bylines in collaboration with business leaders for 20+ years and getting those published in other magazines.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:32 pm

Diana wrote:I'm hearing rumblings from a few people that he's going to sign on as the next Bachelor imo

That is pretty interesting indeed. If he is F2 I can believe that you hear things like that, he would be the perfect candidate imo. I'd prefer if he did not but hey, that's a great opportunity and I'd watch for sure Smiley

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 33 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 33 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:34 pm

TLTF wrote:
Diana wrote:I'm hearing rumblings from a few people that he's going to sign on as the next Bachelor imo

That is pretty interesting indeed. If he is F2 I can believe that you hear things like that, he would be the perfect candidate imo. I'd prefer if he did not but hey, that's a great opportunity and I'd watch for sure Smiley

That has been bandied about for awhile now. I guess we'll see. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 33 4256136633 I hope not personally. LP 2.0

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:36 pm

^^^Imo, the initial spoiler and his edit would make sense...1st out of limo, 1st date, extra airtime last episode...everything necessary to build fanbase for next lead even befor season started!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:42 pm

Forget the other little clues sleuthers uncovered, TB comments f/book etc, if I didn't know about those it wouldn't matter, because his edit alone as been from night one swayed toward TB IMHO. It would not surprise me at all.

Not only his edit, but Peter himself. IMO The way he behaves, the way he appears to be trying to fit into a role.

ETA: and, I mentioned during the Ellen clip, the camera was on Peter, more than anyone else.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:44 pm

Not surprising at all if true about Peter possibly signing on as the next bachelor. Some talked about this possibility before the first spoiler came out. Of course, nothing's final until they announce who it is, so it'll be interesting if it turns out that way.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:49 pm

I'd take Dean as the Bachelor choice right now. I would've said this about Peter a few weeks ago after his 1 on 1. I think people want Dean at this point not Peter, IMO. Dean's 1 on 1, plus the backstory, and his date was pretty long all equal to next Bachelor lead to the core. All JMO.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:52 pm

Guessing peeps just like the sound of their own voice/fingers clacking on the keyboard especially if it's the same folks who were so sure Pete is engaged to Rachel and they're solid laugh out loud Imo- no one really knows yet, including producers, but of course f2 is always on the short list for next lead. All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:53 pm

I think Dean will have the bachelor edge over Peter from viewers, until Peter gets rejected (assuming he does). Then I think everyone (GP) will want him instead. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:54 pm

Alanna wrote:Guessing peeps just like the sound of their own voice/fingers clacking on the keyboard especially if it's the same folks who were so sure Pete is engaged to Rachel and they're solid laugh out loud Imo- no one really knows yet, including producers, but of course f2 is always on the short list for next lead. All imo.
Do you mean I'm only saying that because I like the sound of my own fingers on a keyboard? I wasn't trying to upset anyone just report what I heard.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi