SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 18 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:03 am

Another season down the drain for me again the one's I like never wins. yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by reason on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 18 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by moonchild Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:05 am

ElonM wrote:Rachel said on numerous occasions that she's willing to move for love.  It could be Florida, Wisconsin or another state.IMO

ITA Rachel said in a recent interview when asked if her fiance was moving to Dallas, that they working all of that out. She continued, remember I said earlier that love sometimes means sacrifices.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 18 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:15 am

I love this season! Imo, edit is everything and imo, Peter was shown to be very sweet, goofy and not the best speller. He does not ooze charisma or sex appeal, imo, but comes across super genuine. I thought their chemistry was not very palpable, like the glimpse we saw when she sat on his lap at cocktail party.

So I am scratching my head. After their date, I thought for sure Peter f1. After last night I thought he was getting Bachelor edit...more screen time but less passion with Rachel as opposed to TOG.

But...Rachel said that we would be surprised by ending and right now I think Peter would be surprise f1 both based on revised spoiler and edit, imo.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:57 am

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 18 The-guys-dance-for-Rachel

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 18 Peter-attempts-a-rap
by Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:28 am

JMO, but when Rachel said we were going to be surprised by the ending, that was when Peter was the spoiler and everyone thought Peter was F1. I really like Peter, but he seems very reserved and awkward in front of the cameras. He talks really fast to the point where I could not even understand all that he said, almost mumbling. It's not a WI accent I don't think because Nick V and Danielle M speak very clearly. I think the producers should have prompted him to slow down and speak up, maybe it's nerves. Also, his body language with Rachel seems to be that he doesn't turn toward her to face her for kisses/hugs. His upper body is faces forward. A little closed off, imo. Also she was holding his hand but he didn't hold her hand, his hand was just placed on her knee. IMO, he doesn't seem F1 to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he does the Brooks thing and leaves at F3 on his own? He said he could see falling in love with someone like Rachel, though, and marrying someone like her. But the body language doesn't support the gushing either of them is doing, imo.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:32 am

Yes , I think he likes Rachel a lot, as a friend, but he's in the bubble of the show so the excitement makes you think you're into the person or something. IDK.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:37 am

Maddy wrote:Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 18 The-guys-dance-for-Rachel

[

LOL - Bryan is just standing behind Jonathan wondering what he should do!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:38 am

At the end of the day I'm just glad I get to see Rachel and Peter's relationship every Monday night. Whether she chooses him or not, I'm just glad they met and I had the privilege to watch their love story. jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:50 am

SFoster wrote:JMO, but when Rachel said we were going to be surprised by the ending, that was when Peter was the spoiler and everyone thought Peter was F1. I really like Peter, but he seems very reserved and awkward in front of the cameras. He talks really fast to the point where I could not even understand all that he said, almost mumbling. It's not a WI accent I don't think because Nick V and Danielle M speak very clearly. I think the producers should have prompted him to slow down and speak up, maybe it's nerves. Also, his body language with Rachel seems to be that he doesn't turn toward her to face her for kisses/hugs. His upper body is faces forward. A little closed off, imo. Also she was holding his hand but he didn't hold her hand, his hand was just placed on her knee. IMO, he doesn't seem F1 to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he does the Brooks thing and leaves at F3 on his own?  He said he could see falling in love with someone like Rachel, though, and marrying someone like her. But the body language doesn't support the gushing either of them is doing, imo.
You must have missed the deleted plane scene laugh out loud. I think not being a shill for cameras is a good thing. He doesnt have reality tv experience before this season, thank god. All jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:43 am

SFoster wrote:JMO, but when Rachel said we were going to be surprised by the ending, that was when Peter was the spoiler and everyone thought Peter was F1. I really like Peter, but he seems very reserved and awkward in front of the cameras. He talks really fast to the point where I could not even understand all that he said, almost mumbling. It's not a WI accent I don't think because Nick V and Danielle M speak very clearly. I think the producers should have prompted him to slow down and speak up, maybe it's nerves. Also, his body language with Rachel seems to be that he doesn't turn toward her to face her for kisses/hugs. His upper body is faces forward. A little closed off, imo. Also she was holding his hand but he didn't hold her hand, his hand was just placed on her knee. IMO, he doesn't seem F1 to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he does the Brooks thing and leaves at F3 on his own?  He said he could see falling in love with someone like Rachel, though, and marrying someone like her. But the body language doesn't support the gushing either of them is doing, imo.

Good Post IA you have described exactly what my opinion is of Peter at this point. Also when he had alone time and said whatever he said I couldn't understand him, he was so into his model pose and came across as forced IMHO.

We have heard from so many contestants that it doesn't take long to forget the camera's are around. IMO he is still very conscience that he is on TV.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:30 am

Cila51290 wrote:At the end of the day I'm just glad I get to see Rachel and Peter's relationship every Monday night. Whether she chooses him or not, I'm just glad they met and I had the privilege to watch their love story. jmo

me too!!!  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 18 2498057887

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:31 am

@Cila51290 @jjjami :yougogirl:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi