SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:46 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Guys I am going to post a spoiler without an IMO or proof on here.

Believe me  too ?

Go for it!  Maybe CH is F1!  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 27 2498057887

<---- this guy ??? LOL. No. maybe another B'ette but not rachel.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:49 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Guys I am going to post a spoiler without an IMO or proof on here.

Believe me  too ?

Go for it!  Maybe CH is F1!  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 27 2498057887

CH Is the next B'ette! Wow. Ok. I guess Cary will have challenging work. Fun season!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:51 pm

What confuses me  if I'm remembering right is Rachel said we will be surprised  in the end because everything is all over the place with her so her F1 will be unexpected. (Something like that). Another thing is she always gushes over her first kiss . I just scratch my head and go WHAT in the world would be so surprising if it's between P & B ?  OMG ...no idea

Last edited by Judiful on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:54 pm

@Judiful I just think Rachel is just promoting the show, most people called the frontrunners night one, what would actually be surprising is if the F1 is not P or B imo..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:57 pm

RS commentary on Peter's yearbook thingy:

RS wrote:I wouldn’t say Peter is getting a bad edit at all. The HS photo that everyone is talking about seems to be much ado about nothing. It was over 10 years ago. I don’t think the guy’s had a plan in place for over 10 years to land on this show and now his plan is coming to fruition. Now, that’s not to say the guy isn’t any different than anyone else who comes on this show looking for attention and to increase his brand, because he is, but I wouldn’t put much stock into something he said in a HS yearbook quote years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:58 pm

Carine wrote:@Judiful I just think Rachel is just promoting the show, most people called the frontrunners night one, what would actually be surprising is if the F1 is not P or B imo..

Agreed and when she said that Peter was the spoiler. But either way they will misdirect in interviews. Ali pretended to be single etc.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

CH Is the next B'ette! Wow. Ok. I guess Cary will have challenging work. Fun season!

Full circle laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:04 pm

...Idk man.. I'm just not sold that Peter isn't an evil genius who's 10+ year plan is now coming to fruition. I think he hatched this idea at the wee age of 17, but had to wait for his glow up. Now he's fully evolved into his finest self, it's on. laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:09 pm

Judiful wrote:What confuses me  if I'm remembering right is Rachel said we will be surprised  in the end because everything is all over the place with her so her F1 will be unexpected. (Something like that). Another thing is she always gushes over her first kiss . I just scratch my head and go WHAT in the world would be so surprising if it's between P & B ?  OMG ...no idea

Production has been feeding her lines. I'm surprised she didn't use the words "dramatic" and "the most shocking RC evah!" Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 27 2498057887 laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:12 pm

Well, ya'll know what I've been saying. Her F1 lives in LA, therefore no need to spot him in an airport. And he has a beard now, along with a cap. JMO JMO He's the only one that fits all the clues, the biggest one being the shocker!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:14 pm

SFoster wrote:Well, ya'll know what I've been saying. Her F1 lives in LA, therefore no need to spot him in an airport. And he has a beard now, along with a cap. JMO JMO  He's the only one that fits all the clues, the biggest one being the shocker!  

sorry what? Who lives in LA? This is a Peter thread BTW ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:48 pm

SFoster wrote:Well, ya'll know what I've been saying. Her F1 lives in LA, therefore no need to spot him in an airport. And he has a beard now, along with a cap. JMO JMO  He's the only one that fits all the clues, the biggest one being the shocker!  

If this is a joke, please state so. If this is your opinion, then explain why you feel her F1 lives in L.A. Posts between fact opinions, and made up stories are confusing.

Plus this is Peter's thread. That type of post should be posted in the F1-F6 thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi