SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by bluejay25 Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:45 am

nd4reality wrote:May Rachel keeps forgetting fun facts about Peter ? In the first episode they showed him reminding her that he is from Wisconsin, though he had already told her that. Now in this epi he reiterates that he is willing and wanting to move despite him having already told her this previously.

I thought this was interesting too?! Like the first night when he re-told her, I was like "oh she has to speak to so many people, she forgot" - how anyone though could forget anything about Peter, I'll never get though laugh out loud. Last night though, I wasn't sure if she was having moving conversation again because he joked he was ready for her to move up to WI and she was re-checking in with him about his willingness to move away, or because she had forgotten part of the conversation they had on their first date? I feel like those are two different things, haha. Time will tell who F1 is, but if it turns out not to be Peter, I think in the midst of his positive edit, little clues like the Palm Springs conversation, his "other places" mentions, and her forgetfulness (I am leaning towards re-introducing the topic, but maybe it was forgetfulness) may be the indicators of why it was not him (at least partially)?

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by violetstoo Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:47 am

bluejay25 wrote:I think Peter and Rachel's relationship showed good growth this week and Peter was more demonstrative in his actions and emotions. But, I am also intrigued by why the producers showed a moving conversation between these two again? Conversations about moving are of course on going, so I am not surprised that the two of them are continuing to talk about it, just that producers would show it again when it was such a similar conversation to the one they had in their one-on-one. Also, I am not sure whether or not Rachel at this point is picking up on Peter's "other places" desire? In this conversation, he tells her about his desire for her to be open to other places, and she again mentions Madison ("I'm licensed to practice in WI, I didn't tell you that"). I feel like she did the same thing in their one-on-one, he spoke about being open to any time anywhere, and I don't think she was quite picking up on his desire to explore moving to place other than Texas or WI. Does she eventually?

I am curious whether the inclusion of this moving conversation again is an indicator of something to be worked through in their relationship.  But overall, I'm glad that they are having real-life conversations. IMO it is an indicator of considering a future. (Unless, I am off, and on completely different level, Rachel had forgotten some points in this conversation with him initially?)

I agree that it is nice to see their relationship move along at a normal pace. The inclusion of how do you walk around the house, bare feet or sock feet? seemed more enlightening, as it goes with the pitter patter of little feet, and morning conversations and coffee, and such. They both are processing one step ahead of the other...as CH said, they are really listening to what each other is saying, building a friendship while the sparks fly.

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:50 am

I don't even understand what is being considered too slow. He is showing her he is interested. He is putting himself out there and I am quite sure if she had issues about his pace, she will mention it to him, jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:53 am

I'm just catching up on last night's episode but who knew Peter had bars. laugh out loud

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 15 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 15 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:55 am

I might be the only one but I don't think Peter's being too slow at all, and I don't think that's what will 'cost' him Rachel so to speak. I think he's been very clear in showing her his interest. IMO if Rachel doesn't pick him, it's because she wanted someone else point blank period, not because of anything Peter does or doesn't do. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:56 am

nd4reality wrote:May Rachel keeps forgetting fun facts about Peter ? In the first episode they showed him reminding her that he is from Wisconsin, though he had already told her that. Now in this epi he reiterates that he is willing and wanting to move despite him having already told her this previously.

I think it is funny actually, she absolutely does remember, she is just messing with him to draw him out for what her is really thinking.  So fun to mess with their minds.  As she does the same with Bryan in a different way, JMO. She is adorable! laugh out loud

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:57 am

Yeah, I noticed that too. IMO there's a reason why it was discussed again. I have no idea why yet.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:59 am

ReneeM wrote:I might be the only one but I don't think Peter's being too slow at all, and I don't think that's what will 'cost' him Rachel so to speak. I think he's been very clear in showing her his interest. IMO if Rachel doesn't pick him, it's because she wanted someone else point blank period, not because of anything Peter does or doesn't do. All JMO.

:yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:01 pm

lexforlife wrote:I  don't even understand what is being considered too slow.  He is showing her he is interested. He is putting himself out there and I am quite sure if she had issues about his pace,  she will mention it to him, jmo.

:yes: He is showing realistic amount of interest for the time he spent with her and the convo they have had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:02 pm

ReneeM wrote:I might be the only one but I don't think Peter's being too slow at all, and I don't think that's what will 'cost' him Rachel so to speak. I think he's been very clear in showing her his interest. IMO if Rachel doesn't pick him, it's because she wanted someone else point blank period, not because of anything Peter does or doesn't do. All JMO.
I don't necessarily think its too slow but the Bach environment is so weird that everything is analyzed differently, I actually like the pace they are going, jmo.

Last edited by Carine on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:03 pm

She hasn't forgotten anything, IMO. The first episode as they are walking, she says something to the effect of "Oh!! you still live in Wisconsin...." I didn't take that to mean she forgot that he is from there, but that he currently lives there.

Regarding last night and her revisiting the moving thing- she brought it up again to reconfirm that indeed, he would be willing to move to be with her. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:04 pm

I'm sorry but I'd much rather someone take the pace that Peter is and actually get to know Rachel before falling for her rather than already be half in love with her on night 1 jmo! While all the other guys were all engaged in the drama Peter was trying to figure out where him and Rachel were going to live if this works out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi