SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:54 pm

NuFan wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I'm sceptical, but not dismissive. Jmo.

Same. Must keep sleuthing.

Also Peter is completely quiet today and he was for most of last night too. But he is scheduled for a class and there is also a bootcamp tonight.

He does the morning bootcamps I'm pretty sure

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:56 pm

adf23 wrote:Well, we will see about the ILY and resulting group rose without a 1:1, on Monday, right? So that will be easy to fact check.

But we already know Bryan gets the group date rose thanks to Chris Harrison's blog and as someone else said, most people were already speculating based on reading the episode summary that Bryan tells Rachel he loves her on their one on one. Also, regarding the notion that Peter or Rachel could be too busy and that's why a SHV hasn't happened, hasn't there been periods where Rachel was seemingly unaccounted for? Like she wasn't blatantly and physically seen anywhere? And I can't buy that if there has been no SHV it could be because Peter is so busy because Vanessa maintained her job in a whole other country and still managed to have SHV every 2-3 weeks with Nick.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:00 pm

Based on Rachel's passionate nature....I highly doubt she would be okay with no SHV's since her season has been airing. No Way....IMO.  Regardless of who is F1....I doubt her guy would be fine with that either...IMO.  The SHV's are very important time together building foundation for the relationship post filming.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:06 pm

The SHV's are very important time together building foundation for the relationship post filming.

Yeah that would just be really weird. The whole nature of this show is already difficult for the couple coming out of it. The truth is the couple hasn't really spent a lot of time together and in many ways still need to get to know each other. And despite that, Rachel and her F1 have eschewed their SHV because they're just SO busy? Even though all signs point to Rachel having probably the most understanding boss in the world?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:26 pm

I tend to think that RS double, triple, quadruple checked his sources when he found out Bryan is F1. Can you imagine if he is wrong...again? rofl Oooh, the egg on his face! Actually, it would be quite funny giggling but I still think Peter ends up F2. Jmhoaa.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:28 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I tend to think that RS double, triple, quadruple checked his sources when he found out Bryan is F1.  Can you imagine if he is wrong...again?  rofl Oooh, the egg on his face!  Actually, it would be quite funny giggling  but I still think Peter ends up F2.  Jmhoaa.  

Well I did remember him implying a take it or leave it (second spoiler).

maybe i'm wrong or understood wrong.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:31 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I tend to think that RS double, triple, quadruple checked his sources when he found out Bryan is F1.  Can you imagine if he is wrong...again?  rofl Oooh, the egg on his face!  Actually, it would be quite funny giggling  but I still think Peter ends up F2.  Jmhoaa.  

Not really because he posted this disclaimer. Basically saying hey if im wrong again blame my sources not me. Hardly sounds like his over confident arrogant self when posting his spoilers jmo giggling

From RS

That was wrong. There were no social media snafu’s this weekend by either party, nothing crazy went down. The bottom line is my source was initially wrong when they told me it was Peter, they corrected themselves, and are sure she’s with Bryan now. And so am I. If they’re wrong, I’m wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:33 pm

@arty111

GuardianAngel wrote:
arty111 wrote:Bryan tells her he is falling in love with her next week. Thats why she gives him the rose for being vulnerable and open. Like i said, Bryan is F2. She hasn't been on an SHV since she came back that's why RS and his sources changed their mind, thinking that Peter has been home all the time so it can't be him.
Thanks. More update coming soon.

You need to either add that this is your opinion, IMO or if it's fact, provide proof, or if this is information you're being given by another party, then you need to indicate that. All future posts will be deleted if you are not specific.

I would agree with GA! Not asking your source, but some info about what this post is? It is posted as a fact.

Also, if you are right about why RS changed his spoiler, that was on June 5th, there have been 2 weekends since, so SHV could have happened since.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:34 pm

@truelovealways Shocker! You mean RS posts rumours without proof as facts???? :shocked!: affraid speechless

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:38 pm

I think for RS to change his spoiler that soon in the season he had good reasons vs waiting. I could be wrong and my final F1 guess will have nothing to do with RS

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:41 pm

Guys I am going to post a spoiler without an IMO or proof on here.

Believe me too ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:Guys I am going to post a spoiler without an IMO or proof on here.

Believe me  too ?

Go for it! Maybe CH is F1! Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 26 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi