SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:21 am

Cila51290 wrote:She seems way too happy to pull a mesnick
Agreed, her man is her man, whoever he is and regardless of how long they last in the long run imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:24 am

Peter just posted to his Instagram story, looks like he's working inside today.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:25 am

Mia_Leoni wrote:
TLTF wrote:@wrossy78 What is a Jason moment ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArlmalEbwLI

That would shake things up!

Thank you !!! OMG ! What a crazy situation... I don't think that this would happened tho. She looks really happy with her choice Smiley

#TeamPeter la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 8 1f495
#TeamRachel la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 8 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:29 am

Lara wrote:That Big Boy interview just makes me think it's Bryan, considering she brings up making out on the first night VOLUNTARILY. You have a jealous fiancé at home and you're talking about how hard it is for him to see you make out with other guys and your first instinct is to go "hey, let me remind him of that hot makeout session I had with that other guy". Just doesn't make sense to me. And, she brings up that kiss in other interviews too voluntarily - especially the going back for seconds bit. It just seems weird if it really is hard for her fiancé back home. Also, she just said it was hard to watch her make out with other guys in general, but even you think it was just about that first night, there was a promo that ran that first night showing her make out a with dozen different guys. Whether it's Peter or Bryan, they had to deal with watching her make out with other guys that first night. IMO.

That interview almost confirmed for me that Peter is the F1 because they she mentioned how hard it is for her F1 to watch her kiss and makeout with other guys. Plus its said that Peter turns into jealous Peter here in the next few weeks wheres Bryan seemed completely unbothered this week when the men were talking about Rachel kissing the other guys jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:30 am

WhisperingLove wrote:Rachel still has time to change her mind right, if she chose Bryan?

wrossy78 wrote:Lets hope for a Jason moment if she choose Bryan! la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 8 3806527698 la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 8 3806527698 la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 8 3806527698

But why? I hope not. I don't think it's fair for any party involved, too much heart breaking, imo. Besides, Jason became the most hated bachelor after that switch. Do we want that happens to Rachel?
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:33 am

truelovealways wrote:
Lara wrote:That Big Boy interview just makes me think it's Bryan, considering she brings up making out on the first night VOLUNTARILY. You have a jealous fiancé at home and you're talking about how hard it is for him to see you make out with other guys and your first instinct is to go "hey, let me remind him of that hot makeout session I had with that other guy". Just doesn't make sense to me. And, she brings up that kiss in other interviews too voluntarily - especially the going back for seconds bit. It just seems weird if it really is hard for her fiancé back home. Also, she just said it was hard to watch her make out with other guys in general, but even you think it was just about that first night, there was a promo that ran that first night showing her make out a with dozen different guys. Whether it's Peter or Bryan, they had to deal with watching her make out with other guys that first night. IMO.

That interview almost confirmed for me that Peter is the F1 because they she mentioned how hard it is for her F1 to watch her kiss and makeout with other guys. Plus its said that Peter turns into jealous Peter here in the next few weeks wheres Bryan seemed completely unbothered this week when the men were talking about Rachel kissing the other guys jmo.
I do not think Bryan is truly jealous like a more sensitive guy like Peter would be imo, but I do think Rachel WANTS her man to be all jealous, hot and bothered, heated, reminding her she's his now and all that nonsense, so her f1 if it's Bryan is probs just giving her what she wants imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:34 am

No of course not. Just because I want it to be Peter so bad! Also I nearly burned down my kitchen because of this!!!! Lol laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:34 am

@truelovealways what does the magazine article say exactly about jealous peter?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:40 am

Too many years I have watch this show and route for someone I like to win. Each time The Producers of this show have screw with my FFing brain, all I want is a love story and I thought for once I was getting it. Seems either they are playing with my emotions are the are lunatics.

This season they have me so confuse I believe one thing then they yank it out from under me. I am trying to hold on to the hope that the first spoiler was right but if it is wrong my trust for those Producers will be completely broken and I will give up watching this darn show. I stop a couple years ago and came back but this time I will walk away completely if what I thought I see is not so.

I am off :soapbox :soapbox for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:43 am

@reason, I am sorry you are so frustrated. Unfortunately, this show isn't about a love story for the leads. It is about building up the next lead, and now with BiP it is about introducing the characters for BiP and mostly about ratings.

We get lucky and see a little bit of a love story sometimes like we did with Ash and JP, and Chris and Des, but we have to search to find it, they never give it to us front and center. That isn't what MF and this show want.

This is all JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:49 am

https://instagram.com/p/BVCo1F5gavz/
Check out the comments

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:52 am

That's his home. I doubt it is a shv.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove