SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Bee Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:27 pm

I agree that the lyrics in the first video Peter posted could be seen as an FU, you messed up to someone unfortunately.

Bee

Back to top Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:28 pm

Also I wish they showed more romance than drama on show or at least more deleted scenes on YT. I wanted to see when Peter and Rachel danced and the scene before he pulled her in on the couch much more than Blake and Lucas and Lee and Eric. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:34 pm

@see2love Nothing in particular stood out to me other than Olivia noticing what we had noticed about Rachel eyeing Peter during that date. Alexis puts her arm on Olivia's thigh when Olivia went on about wanting Peter but we didn't see her facial expressions when Olivia first said something about Peter.

Alexis says she thinks Dean is really good looking so she might be interested in him for BIP, she said she liked Eric who she'd met in person as well which bodes well for him I think esp since Rachel had told the girls that he's the one from the guys on that date that she liked. He might be a hidden F2, if something wild happens, who knows.

A great clue though that the contestants use to tell who the lead was going to pick is eye contact! Both Olivia and Alexis said that they could see Ben and Nick watching Lauren and Vanessa respectively and that was such a huge tell. In context of the fact that Olivia picked up that Rachel was eyeing Peter - I think it's a solid clue we can keep in mind and see if it's true in other future group date settings.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:40 pm

emusha wrote:@see2love Nothing in particular stood out to me other than Olivia noticing what we had noticed about Rachel eyeing Peter during that date. Alexis puts her arm on Olivia's thigh when Olivia went on about wanting Peter but we didn't see her facial expressions when Olivia first said something about Peter.

Alexis says she thinks Dean is really good looking so she might be interested in him for BIP, she said she liked Eric who she'd met in person as well which bodes well for him I think esp since Rachel had told the girls that he's the one from the guys on that date that she liked. He might be a hidden F2, if something wild happens, who knows.

I was thinking he same thing that Eric may actually be F2. Peter would fit the F3 pattern of not opening up and the first out of the car and first date scenario if the F1 is Bryan.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:44 pm

emusha wrote:@see2love Nothing in particular stood out to me other than Olivia noticing what we had noticed about Rachel eyeing Peter during that date. Alexis puts her arm on Olivia's thigh when Olivia went on about wanting Peter but we didn't see her facial expressions when Olivia first said something about Peter.

A great clue though that the contestants use to tell who the lead was going to pick is eye contact! Both Olivia and Alexis said that they could see Ben and Nick watching Lauren and Vanessa respectively and that was such a huge tell. In context of the fact that Olivia picked up that Rachel was eyeing Peter - I think it's a solid clue we can keep in mind and see if it's true in other future group date settings.

SO we look out for who she keeps looking at.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:52 pm

@see2love yup exactly. At the moment Rachel was def eyeing Peter so that's the clue from this past date. We shall see for next weeks' dates.

@gramercypark10 Honestly, I've always thought Eric was a bit quickly brushed over as F3 - I'm not sure if there's actual sleuthing/sc evidence that he's F3 maybe those who know can correct if I'm wrong.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:54 pm

Right now, Rachel is all about Peter but we must wait to see how Bryan's one on one goes and then Peter's 2nd date to see if anything changes. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:59 pm

Bryan will probably tell her he loves her first, she's then waiting for Peter to and maybe he doesn't that's why she chooses Bryan. Just a thought

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:13 pm

I really like Peter and Bryan both. If Peter doesn't get there, I support that. Nothing wrong with staying true to yourself. I admired Frank, Brooks, and even JPG, to me I like people who stay true to themselves and did not fake it. And while it may have taken a while I bet Ali, Des, and Nikki are all grateful now that they have found their real happily ever afters. So Peter, I admire you being you.

I actually think the happy video could be either being chosen or the relief of no longer trying so hard to get somewhere and just not being able to. I think Peter really likes Rachel, he sees her as amazing, but if you are not in love, it is exhausting having to push yourself to try.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:23 pm

Peter has been liking videos and posts of Rachel and himself so him not getting there better not be a reason he didnt win the girl because that would piss me off. just saying

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:28 pm

see2love wrote:Peter has been liking videos and posts of Rachel and himself so him not getting there better not be a reason he didnt win the girl because that would piss me off. just saying

TPTB have quite the SM game now. IF he is not F1 then his likings are all part of their foiler campaign. Just like Ali lying to friends and Des playing up her Brooks connection. And if Peter is in contention for the next bachelor he may have learned from Luke to behave and do as the producers ask.

I don't know who F1 is and all this is JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:47 pm

see2love wrote:Peter has been liking videos and posts of Rachel and himself so him not getting there better not be a reason he didnt win the girl because that would piss me off. just saying

He may just be going along with the "Bachelor" strategy if he is not F1, but I may (irrationally) be with you in that feeling. And I really do not even want to slightly dislike Peter, because I think he probably is lovely and sometimes it's just not there. But, I hope that no matter what this does not turn out to be Brooks/Frank situation, where someone knew it wasn't there and continued to stay. Whenever that parallel came up earlier pre-season, I would ask "why is it so difficult to believe that Peter is just into her?" But, now....? I can relate a lot to Rachel, so that situation would have had to be particularly painful if it happened, even if as I suspect it does not play out exactly as Brooks/Frank did. But Rachel is also such a self-assured person and I think Peter does develop feelings for her in the end, so perhaps "devastation from unrequited feelings" was not the reason for their split if there was one.

IMO, I didn't read much into the Never Have I Ever answer, but I am surprised on how many recaps and podcasts, etc. people automatically have gone to the "Peter was just being a gentleman" standpoint. While I agree the reason was probably more along those lines, it suggests to me how quickly viewers are already to give Peter the benefit of the doubt. Which is fine, but it just makes me nervous for what that means they will say about Rachel if Peter is in fact not her F1. It will especially be annoying if people are not picking up WHY she did not choose Peter because of they have blinders up. Again this probably happens every season, but I think because it's Rachel it's the first time I've paid attention.

But in the end, that is the show, and that is the risk you take in being the lead. Hopefully, Rachel and her F1 (whoever he may be) remain happy and power through whatever is to come, and if Peter is the Bachelor, he finds whatever he is looking for. Just my opinions.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove