SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:23 pm

Still weird. Just saw observe human decency, internet trolls laugh out loud imo anyway.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:27 pm

@Kashathediva yea that's why I said IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:27 pm

Some people don't care about the trolls, other's do. I had a feeling he would be monitoring his SM. IMO He sounds like one that shouldn't pay attention because it will eventually get to him, if it hasn't already.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:27 pm

OK.
This is a sleuthing spoiler thread for Peter.
It is not a fan thread.
It is not a Peter is better than Bryan thread or vice versa.
Carry on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:29 pm

@GuardianAngel that is what I worry about too. I wish for now till this over he'll get off SM and if he is F1 not watch the season, IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If he left the comments and ignored the hateful ones, that would tell another story IMHO. He's just doing what I would hope any other contestant would do if the trolls were hateful towards them and the lead.IMHO

I wouldn't blame anyone if they just ignored the comments altogether. Sifting through comments to delete the negative ones is pretty time consuming IMO. & based on other members recollection as well as my own, he's done it multiple times. It's just a nice thing to do IMO, especially considering the comments aren't directed at him, and some of them are even praising him while denigrating Rachel.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Since this is a discussion thread I hope this is okay. But you can not be in love with someone and still care for them. IMO, Brooks cared for Des a lot, but he was not in love. I think he knew Chris loved her and actually did not want her to give up Chris for him. And I really believe this because he and Chris stayed friends and he was invited to the wedding. Chris loves Des too much to allow someone who hurt her maliciously to remain in their lives. Again, JMO.

So Peter being a really good guy could care for Rachel and not want to see bad things written about her without being in love. That is being a good person to me. I don't know who Rachel's fiancé is, but his post while indicative is not proof one way or the other. IMO.

What it does prove to me is that he is a good guy. Again JMO.

And Nick praised Rachel all the time when being asked. IMO.
I think Peter is a great guy. What he said shows he has integrity. No matter he's f1 or not, I respect him and wish the best to him.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:39 pm

I feel sorry for him and every other contestant on this show that is been trolled. The best thing to do in wise word of Rachel is "I don't care, I don't know you" or turn off the comments section, If you are you are not seeking "praising/fanning" from strangers on the internet who don't know you then for sure, won't be bothered by their negative opinions.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by sensational7 Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:00 pm

I was trying to find the post on here that said Peter liked a comment about how to become the bachelor and that the best way to be the lead is come in second place. If this is true and Peter is indeed the runner up instead of the F1, its going to make me look at him differently and not in a good way. It made me think things like this... Did Peter just come on the season to do whatever he could to woo and impress Rachel, hoping that she would fall for him and be in the final two but just as things were going well Peter knew he had to do something negative in the end so that he didnt have to propose to her, so he intentionally says something or does something that would make Rachel question him and not want to pick him in the end (possibly during the fantasy dates), which means he would be the runner up and have a great chance of being the next bachelor, which was his goal? This is hard to believe because this mean Peter completely played Rachel to be the next lead. These are just my thoughts, I am completely speculating and hoping that my theory is wrong, because if it were true I would lose all respect for him. What do you guys think?
sensational7
sensational7

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:08 pm

He liked that comment 2 years ago. If he had that in mind he could've definitely gone on the show for Kaitlyn and JoJo's season, IMO. Other people from this cast have even dated past Bach alums from this franchise and are now on this season. Rachel will figure out who is sketchy and who isn't eventually. jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:08 pm

@sensational7 If you knew Peter, you know that he has such a kind heart. IMO I don't think he wants the Bachelor role. However, IMO Bryan seems more the type to do that to Rachel. In the season's preview, that way he confesses to Rachel saying he wants nothing more than to spend his life with her blah blah blah didn't seem honest IMO
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:15 pm

@sensational7 I've been seeing people posting about him liking this post about becoming Bach too, but do we know for sure this happened? I don't see Peter intentionally making Rachel fall for him in hopes of becoming the next lead. Obviously we don't know much about him, but it doesn't fall in line with what we do know about him (ex:Rachel talking about him giving the homeless man his sandwich without making her or production aware he was doing this). Peter seemed to be very aware that Rachel was going to be the lead and came on specifically for her. I know so many ppl elsewhere have been saying he's not into her, but I disagree. I'm making a bold statement here, but I think Peter will fall in love with her by the end of the process and make it known. If she doesn't pick him, I feel like it will only be because she fell in love with someone else. I don't see Rachel not picking him based on something he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove