SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:56 am

Lara wrote:
Dookam23 wrote:It really doesn't matter why he came on the show. If it was for her or not. All that matters is that he did. Who cares if he was a model or he has a business.  I just hope he found the love he was searching for.

I don't care either. It just seems up be brought up often that peter only did the show for Rachel, when that's not a fact, just speculation. IMO.

Exactly. It is pure speculation. It's not like he has much choice. He is in a casting pool. Production pretty much decides when someone will be called up or the lead might have pull, but some one in the casting pool themselves has little pull themselves. He is not the first guy to have been floating around in the casting pool waiting to be called up and he won't be the last.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:56 am

Dookam23 wrote:It really doesn't matter why he came on the show ***IMO***. If it was for her or not. All that matters is that he did. Who cares if he was a model or he has a business.  ***IMO***I just hope he found the love he was searching for.

It matters because it's something to discuss and speculate, which is what we do on this forum. Whether it's Peter or anyone else, we speculate, because sooner or later the story will unfold as it sometimes does for most of the contestants.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:59 am

I doubt any of them went on for only Rachel. Unless Peter outright says that he was asked to come on before and declined, and asked again for Rachel and agreed, we really don't know. Personally I just don't think that happened, I assume most of the guys accept the first season they're asked to join.

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:01 am

Nobody ever goes strictly for the lead IMO. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity where you can travel, meet new friends, and get exposure to new opportunities. As long as you are open to the idea of getting to know the lead, I see no problem in it. It's kinda weird to say "I'm gonna go just for this girl since she's been the one I've been waiting for" when you don't even know the person. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:03 am

@a1day1 good point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:16 am

Peter is not just a pretty face from what I've found out. He is a rare breed. Most goodlooking fellas like himself are usually full of themselves but he seems not to be. I like him too.

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:23 am

For me, I'll be watching upcoming episodes down the line to see if they show Peter ever say to Rachel that he's falling in love with her or is in love with her. Right now, I don't know if he's right or "perfect" for her and vise versa. It's only been three epis in. All IMO.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:39 am

Hey all,

Newbie here! handwave Stoked to join the Peter train! I've been keeping up with the board over the past few days, reading comments and I decided might as well contribute to the speculations!

I'm not sure whether this has been brought up already but what does everyone make of the fact that Peter is not following contestants who were evidently not there for the "right" reasons? Granted it's subjective what the "right" reasons are and debatable whether anyone enters the house with 100% purity as to why they are there--I feel like it is telling that he's not following Lucas "WhaBoom," Lee, Blake E. or DeMario. Sure, it is plausible that he didn't mesh well with WhaBoom but I feel like that could indicate something. On the other hand, Bryan's following all those mentioned above with the exception of Blake E. WhaBoom & Blake E. are following Peter, though, so it's not like Peter got into any disputes with any of them in the house or they despised each other or something to the point where Peter wouldn't want to follow them ordinarily...

I don't know...I'm someone who can see both sides to a coin but I just feel like I could very easily see Rachel's fiancee to not be someone following someone like DeMario or guys who were just complete whackos in the house. Like he's following pretty much all the other contestants (except Bryan), at least those who made it past Night One and I'm sure he wasn't close to everyone in the house so it just seems interesting that he's following all but those four who were not taking it seriously. I also snooped around and pretty much all the other guys are following DeMario and Lucas. Some aren't following Lee because it appears he probably just was not well liked and I didn't care enough about Blake E. to do the digging la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 44 3806527698

That brings me to my last question...has it already been discussed why Peter/Bryan aren't following each other? Do you think the producers told them not to? Or do you just think that they took it upon themselves to not follow each other because perhaps the F2 is bitter that the F1 got picked? I don't feel like they had a problem with each other in the house, at least early on so maybe their relationship turned super competitive later on and they put up those boundaries with one another. I wonder if they'll follow each other after the conclusion of the show.

Lastly, I tuned into Fred Johnson's Instagram Live yesterday. I asked him about Peter & he affirmed that Peter is just as polite, kind, calm, cool and laid-back as the show depicted him and he had all the positive things in the world to say about him. So I was really glad to hear that it wasn't merely the producers trying to make him out to be something he's not and that he is, indeed, how he comes across on tv. Good to know!

As a newbie, please tell me whether I'm reading way too much into things! Glad to be a part of the forum  la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 44 1f600

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:44 am

@dartbachfan27 welcome! Reading into things is what we do! Those are all good points that have been mentioned briefly. We're analyzing the follows in the SM thread (click new posts at the top). Nice insight from Fred, thanks for sharing. Smiley

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:46 am

@dartbachfan27 Welcomeparty! to the board, all food on the table can be either eaten or thrown out. This is a board of sleuthing and discussions, all points of view are welcome.  Soome of the tings you present seem viable.  Glad to hear that Peter is as we see him.  Enjoy your stay here.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:10 pm

welcomebanner @dartbachfan27

Thanks for the info from Fred. Nice that Peter is the same with the guys as what we're seeing on the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:20 pm

@dartbachfan27 I also thought it was interesting who Peter follows/doesn't follow. He's following a guy, who didn't get a rose on night one, over someone he roomed and made it to the finals with. I saved the cast photo, and "X'd" out all the guys he's not following.

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 44 Img_8511

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/news/updates/the-bachelorette-2017-cast-rachel-lindsays-season-revealed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove