SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:48 am

@truelovealways right, i feel like the same thing could be said about peter as well and why would a stewardess out of all people have that type of information.

Back to top Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:50 am

I'm talking all that with a grain of salt IMO. Also I hope it's not Eric I'd be shocked. Did anyone listen to the Big Boi interview for the apparent slip up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:54 am

@WhisperingLove I listen to the whole thing, honestly they asked her some good questions for example they asked her what type of food would she serve at her wedding she almost slipped. I felt like she wanted to say spanish food. the interview is an hour long

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:59 am

She seems like a Kook everyone was saying the flight attendant story was about seeing Rachel and she says one Of the guys but not Peter not Dean and not Eric. Bryan of course! You kinda didn't make it that hard for us to figure out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:59 am

Even if she said Spanish that's not a slip IMO. The only slip i hear is kissing on the first night which sounds like Bryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:03 am

WhisperingLove wrote:Even if she said Spanish that's not a slip IMO. The only slip i hear is kissing on the first night which sounds like Bryan.

Bryan is Colombian - I think they have a different food specialties than Spain AKA Spanish food. Not sure who the F1 is at all at this point yet its too early for me.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by bmegblack Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:04 am

I think Peter's SM activity is something that is also telling.  When Rachel was doing her media rounds and announced her engagement, he liked any and everything about her on IG.  They also were on IG at the same time.  If it happened once, then I would say it was a coincidence, but almost everyday, they liked posts around the same time. That is not a coincidence, but a pattern.  Then the second episode happens, America falls in love with Peter and people are calling it a wrap.  Well, if that's the case, there's no drama anymore, since everyone including media outlets are saying Peter wins and spoilers still have him as the winner.  
  Then the Bryan spoiler happens and everyone is in a frenzy.  Peter stops liking posts and comments about Rachel, they stop being on SM around the same time, RS is backtracking, so that means Peter is F2 right?  I don't think so.  I think because of his SM activity, Rachel and he were making it too obvious and I think someone told them to pull back a little because they were pretty much spoiling the show imo.  However, Peter is still acknowledging Rachel through his IG and instead of liking the comments about her so much, he's doing it a different way by tagging her in his posts.  In his latest post, he talked about Ellen and tagged Rachel.  He could've just mentioned her name, but he tagged her.  That says something to me. As I said before, this is a PR stunt and too many things point to Peter as F1.

bmegblack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:05 am

@tammyC920 Is there a link to that interview please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:06 am

@reason someone posted it earlier on this thread I think

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:07 am

@reason @13:04 she starts talking about her F1

Last edited by tammyC920 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:08 am

The IG girl has a friend who is a FA that saw some of the miami guys from the show and they said not P, not D

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:09 am

This is the season of throw as much poop out there to see what sticks!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove