SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:57 am

Ohh i think he is into her, but I would hate for him to get to the end and then say he couldnt get there with her only to go on a liking spree on SM. IMO

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Carine Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:03 am

@Emusha right I listened to a few podcasts with other contestants and also picked up on this, I did think about the Ellen show as well, Ellen was not Bach edited so we were able to catch the looks. But the Bach edit sometimes throws you off.

@bluejay25 Peter does seem to be a fav, I am starting to think about the whole Bachelor edit now.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:19 am

@Carine Right? I mean from pre-season, I knew he would be a favorite, haha! He is still my favorite so far....At the most superficial level, he is just gorgeous and then he seems to be quite a kind person which just makes it even better. So, like I get it. I still find it so strange that he was not put on the show for two years, but maybe they thought he wouldn't be a good/believable fit for Kaitlyn or Jojo?

Although I'm leaning towards Bryan as F1, I would love to be wrong! haha. It just seems like if there was a foiler plan to get support for Peter (even though I think it would have happened naturally) or even if the incorrect spoiler was just happenstance, it seemed to have worked because it seems like many viewers are convinced Peter is going to win - especially the unspoiled. I'm curious to see if those projections hold when more dates and connections are shown. I think they might cause Peter and Rachel's first date came across very well IMO.

So, for Rachel's sake, if Bryan is F1, then yay for the correct spoiler coming out now rather than August...

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:37 am

Lots of these posts are bumming me out for our posters heartbeat Guys, don't be sad. Rachel is a very happy and loved girl and is convinced her man is the man for her. Whether that's Peter or not doesn't affect her happiness and shouldn't affect how we watch imo Smiley Peter cannot lose here either: he either gets Rach or he gets his own love story in the fall! **IMO**

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:38 am

I honestly liked Peter wayyy before the bachelorette aired. The Ellen episode had me wooed Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 6 1f60d He came off as chill and laid back.
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:10 am

see2love wrote:Have a look at this interview and tell me what you think..

https://build.aol.com/video/591c45bab90afb49f952c135/

from min 6.02

Olivia did say that Rachel was eyeing someone when they played the Ellen clip, and when asked by the hosts she said Rachel was eyeing Peter..  But Alexis kept quiet

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:14 am

Also Dominique in her interview with Extra was acting as if Peter was already taken. I think it was the possibility of Peter going to paradise and she like “no way”. Please CMIIW Smiley But why would she act like that...?

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 6 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 6 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:17 am

@TLTF yeah I didn't know what to make of Dominique's interview at first it did come across like that to me as well but now I am wondering if she meant he is either going to be F1 or the bachelor.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:24 am

Trust to me is earn not a given, I hate when I it is broken, but in time the wounds will be healed. Life goes on and joy will return in the morning. Today is a privilege tomorrrow is not a given, enjoy the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:27 am

Woke up feeling this way and it's my final conclusion on why I feel the way I feel towards this season. I was really excited about the mental over physical this season. But RS pooped it for me so now I'm turned off. Jmo
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 6 16gfo7n

https://onsizzle.com/i/a-mental-connection-is-far-more-stronger-than-a-physical-10126566
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:28 am

What happened ? Am I allowed to ask if it is related to the spoilers? At the end of the day, it is an entertainment show.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:31 am

Cila51290 wrote:Woke up feeling this way and it's my final conclusion on why I feel the way I feel towards this season. I was really excited about the mental over physical this season. But RS pooped it for me so now I'm turned off. Jmo
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 6 16gfo7n

https://onsizzle.com/i/a-mental-connection-is-far-more-stronger-than-a-physical-10126566

Same!!! Well the part where you say that you were excited about the mental connexion. That's the exact reason why I liked Peter over Bryan. He seems so normal and down to earth. He doesn't have the need to say that he is trouble. And he is also assertive I mean the first night he says something like : stop complaining about having time with Rachel grow some balls and do something about it.He definitely used "grow some balls" which to me show a confident guy. And the connexion that he and Rachel have... for now it's nothing compared to Bryan. So yeah... if it's not him well all I can say is that Rachel is happy...

I still think that Peter is F1 but I won't be watching the show the same way that's for sure.

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 6 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 6 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove