SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:20 pm

Dookam23 wrote:@sensational7 If you knew Peter, you know that he has such a kind heart. IMO I don't think he wants the Bachelor role. However, IMO Bryan seems more the type to do that to Rachel. In the season's preview, that way he confesses to Rachel saying he wants nothing more than to spend his life with her blah blah blah didn't seem honest IMO

I'm not sure what you mean by this? Do you know him personally? Or did you mean, from what you've seen of Peter he has a kind heart?

@Realityjunkie88 the comment about TB is in Peter's facebook around Jan-2015 can't recall exactly but around that time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 43 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:20 pm

I keep hearing that Peter came on specifically for Rachel. He was in the casting pool since Andi, so do we know that he was invited for Kaitlyn and JoJo's season and said no? I am curious.

Honestly, I can see him not being asked for Kaitlyn as they had hot cupcake the model type and Shawn the workout guy. Plus they knew they were going to bring in Wisconsin guy Nick.

For JoJo, I could see that he is a little like Luke in the model thing, and honestly don't think Peter would have meshed with JoJo.

But not being asked to be on the show doesn't equate only doing it for Rachel. JMO.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:23 pm

Realityjunkie88 wrote:@sensational7 I've been seeing people posting about him liking this post about becoming Bach too, but do we know for sure this happened? I don't see Peter intentionally making Rachel fall for him in hopes of becoming the next lead. Obviously we don't know much about him, but it doesn't fall in line with what we do know about him (ex:Rachel talking about him giving the homeless man his sandwich without making her or production aware he was doing this). Peter seemed to be very aware that Rachel was going to be the lead and came on specifically for her. I know so many ppl elsewhere have been saying he's not into her, but I disagree. I'm making a bold statement here, but I think Peter will fall in love with her by the end of the process and make it known. If she doesn't pick him, I feel like it will only be because she fell in love with someone else. I don't see Rachel not picking him based on something he did.

Yes to this post. The bolded part speaks volume of his character. I'm not sure individuals will ever believe that he went on the show for Rachel even though this was mentioned during their one on one. I'm not even sure others will believe that it's likely Production contacted him (someone from casting did say they contact contestants in the pool) to be part of the show.  I'm for Peter if he's not F1 then Rachel made a decision that was best for her. I will continue to like him. And if he's the bachelor, I'm sure like many past contestants the thought crossed his mind. So I don't see an issue. JMO

Last edited by ElonM on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:27 pm

BTW, I don't care if Peter or any one else think about being a future lead. At this point being a future lead or being on BiP is normal. That doesn't mean that he didn't really like Rachel or fall in love with her, because it happens almost every season.

Peter is still a good guy and if he is F1 great, if he is the lead next season, great, I get to look at all that hot some more.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:31 pm

@stuckinsc I am curious about him being in the pool for so long. I am not saying that he specifically went for Rachel (nor am I saying he did not, because who knows?), but I do think her specifically being the Bachelorette had to be part of the reason he did it this season.

He's a really good looking person and seems kind, so I just don't get how he wasn't cast for so long, especially if he as some people suspect he was wanted as a Bachelor candidate. He could have still been cast on Kaitlyn or Jojo's seasons even if he wasn't their ideal types, just so he could become Bachelor later on. Was it just that they already had Ben H. pegged as Bachelor?

Is it just that he had to be on a season where it was more believable he could end up with Bachelorette? Initially, on the surface level he and Rachel do have a lot of commonalities in interest. Is it just that he didn't want to do until he saw it was Rachel?

Whatever the case, I think he at the very least came onto the season knowing that he would be vying for Rachel.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:32 pm

@GuardianAngel From what I've seen. He was the guy who didn't even tell the world he kissed her and was respecting her. He seems like a nice guy!
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:40 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I keep hearing that Peter came on specifically for Rachel. He was in the casting pool since Andi, so do we know that he was invited for Kaitlyn and JoJo's season and said no? I am curious.

Honestly, I can see him not being asked for Kaitlyn as they had hot cupcake the model type and Shawn the workout guy. Plus they knew they were going to bring in Wisconsin guy Nick.

For JoJo, I could see that he is a little like Luke in the model thing, and honestly don't think Peter would have meshed with JoJo.

But not being asked to be on the show doesn't equate only doing it for Rachel.  JMO.

Yup, same. He said he would likely never do it, not that he was ever called about it and he said no, as far as I've seen. Yeah, he's super hot...but there are a lot of super hot guys out there. I don't see him as an Emily Maynard type, something that they just had to have and have been inviting for the past 3 years. I also don't know if he necessarily did it for Rachel either. I think that she was probably an asset, as she was likely more his speed than someone like Jojo or Kaitlyn, but I have to imagine his personal training business/modeling career has a huge role in him saying yes. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:40 pm

@bluejay25, I don't know that he would have made top 6 for either Kaitlyn or JoJo those two girls had their guy from episode one. But I could be totally wrong. All JMO. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:10 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@bluejay25, I don't know that he would have made top 6 for either Kaitlyn or JoJo those two girls had their guy from episode one.  But I could be totally wrong. All JMO. Hugesmile

Agreed and I think he was passed over on those seasons for the reasons listed in the posts above.  I think he was asked this season as he is older and they needed the nice model spot to be filled.

He is good looking but not near my top list of hottest bachelorette guys ever.  And he doesn't have the Emily appeal or story ..I think if he said no they would have found another guy. All imo
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:31 pm

It really doesn't matter why he came on the show ***IMO***. If it was for her or not. All that matters is that he did. Who cares if he was a model or he has a business.  I just hope he found the love he was searching for.
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:38 pm

Dookam23 wrote:It really doesn't matter why he came on the show. If it was for her or not. All that matters is that he did. Who cares if he was a model or he has a business.  I just hope he found the love he was searching for.

I don't care either. It just seems up be brought up often that peter only did the show for Rachel, when that's not a fact, just speculation. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:38 pm

And if he doesn't, maybe he'll get his pick of 25+ to choose from as the Bachelor.  Hugesmile

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove