SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 70 of 82 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:30 pm

Sending nude selfies was strictly about him, having sex with Rach is about Rach imo. He seemed to be embarrassed to objectify her like that. I completely get it myself. However, Rachel likes them bold and assertive, she may have hated it, idk.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:30 pm

@Cila51290 SO smitten! if i didn't like the both of them so much i'd def not be into it, but they just make everything look so. freaking. CUTE. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 70 1f60d

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:30 pm

But sending nudes was a general question if you've done it or not. The other was directed at Rachel. It's different, IMO.

Last edited by Cila51290 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:31 pm

Alanna wrote:I think he was lying to protect her image too, especially because he was ready to lie about kissing also. However, is this something that bothered Rach??? Ultimately who cares what we think, collective we? It's Rach handing out the roses.

HONESTLY. We deadass saw him almost lie about kissing her. It's not a stretch to think he would've lied about this. Also like I said last night, guys I know imagine sex with women they're not even into for shits and giggles so I just don't buy his answer. All Jmoaa.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:31 pm

@Duke702 That doesn't disrespect Rachel directly though. He was probably trying to respect her. I doubt he would make it to the F2 if Rachel didn't believe he was attracted to her. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:31 pm

What's a non issue to me might not be to Peter though. He also hesitated on answering whether or not he kissed her (IMO). I can't say for sure why, but maybe someone will ask him one day. Preferably when he's doing press rounds with his fiancée later laugh out loud. JMO.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:32 pm

That's true too, but it was just a fun, relaxed environment. Either way, it made me pause. Still like him though! Maybe because I would be a little offended, but that's just my thinking IMO. Or maybe I'm just insecure laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:32 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Men think about sex constantly I agree, but to say they all have to proudly agree to have thought about having sex with that person to the public is something else. Peter hesitated and said no. It's probably a subject he likes to keep private. I'd personally say I've sent nudes before over letting that person know I want to have sex with them. Actual sex and sending nudes is different, IMO. I would probably be scared to say it right out there in the open to that person that I want to have sex with them. To me it's different strokes for different folks. People react differently to different situations. JMO

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:33 pm

Well it didn't bother Rachel. She was loving that hug at the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:34 pm

@wrossy78 agreed. And that's all that matters!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:37 pm

I don't know what to think. It's a little off, but not a deal breaker necessarily. I wonder if Peter was thinking about the impression he would make on HER family. We all know who they are, I can understand him being cautious...

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:38 pm

Honestly, my gut reaction when Peter threw the sign up was ACKKKKKKKKKKK!!!, No Peter, NOOOOO!   laugh out loud.

Even though that means he would have lied; I'd like to think he was trying to be gentelmanly here since he seemed to even be debating whether to admit to kissing her or not.  Mainly, I bet (& hope) that Rachel asked him to elaborate on his response and that the conversation was soo good and so enlightening and pro-Rachel/Peter that ptb decided to leave it on the cutting room floor.  Doesn't seem to me like something Rachel would let slide if she's really into him.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 82 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons