SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 36 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:45 pm

Bach/ette wrote:What does LCD mean?

LCD = Last Chance Date.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:47 pm

@see2love I wish I could but I have a 2 year old if I didn't I most certainly would!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:08 pm

That is commitment. I'm in Ireland, I might do the same!! What is the date of the final? @see2love

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:23 pm

IrelandRose wrote:That is commitment. I'm in Ireland, I might do the same!! What is the date of the final? @see2love

7th of August I think, but the NBA finals could change that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:27 pm

@see2love They already factored the finals into when episodes are airing. June 12th will be a rerun.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:33 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:44 pm

Eugh just seen clip from Mondays episode. Of course none of Peter and 5 seconds too long of Bryan. He really makes my skin crawl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:54 pm

I keep concentrating on Peter giving Rachel butterflies laugh out loud that is so sweet. It happen for Trista too so knowing Peter gives that is important. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:16 pm

How do you guys know what happens in each episode? Do you know what happens with Peter and Rachel in episode 3?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:21 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:How do you guys know what happens in each episode? Do you know what happens with Peter and Rachel in episode 3?
They go on a group date on Ellen. A lot of stuff gets leaked on social media and through the press. Even without spoilers from Reality Steve, the people here were able to figure out that Peter made it to the final 4. They're very good at what they do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:33 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:How do you guys know what happens in each episode? Do you know what happens with Peter and Rachel in episode 3?

A lot of sleuthing is done here by some awesome people! You may be interested in reading the sleuthing thread to catcch up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:02 pm

@rachelisqueen starwelcome to the board, hope you enjoy your stay here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons