SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 76 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:16 pm

A1day1 wrote:He's always liked pictures of Rachel and himself.

There is no way to know if any of the cast--any of them--have been or have been asked not to like/follow each other or their postings. This has been used as a tool before. So unless someone has privileged info, it remains an unknown as to when or if.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:17 pm

No, no mention of Will. Plus considering how much she gushed over Peter last week even telling us that he made her cry of happiness I don't think it's bad that he took a back seat in her blog this week jmo no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:22 pm

OT and only to correct inaccurate information.

There actually was mention of Bryan in Rachel's blog and how they had a conversation about his parents lengthy marriage which we obviously didn't see.

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-week-3/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:25 pm

I'm curious, if Peter would be the F1, when would the last time have been that an F1 was not mentioned in a leads blog?
I don't keep track of this kind of stuff anymore. Just curious.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:41 pm

I can't keep up. Either I'm overthinking it or production really is trying to mess with people who look at spoilers there are just too many coincidences and instances that have happened since yesterday, Rachel seems to be pretty good at messing with us as well, whether it's Bryan or Peter. Either way, I'm going to expect the worst where if her F1 is who I don't want it to be I'll be whatever and if it's who I want it to be it'll be a nice and happy surprise. 

giggling

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm curious, if Peter would be the F1, when would the last time have been that an F1 was not mentioned in a leads blog?

not sure, but on the same token Bryan wasnt mentioned in week 2, despite the massage?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:43 pm

sophienette wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I'm curious, if Peter would be the F1, when would the last time have been that an F1 was not mentioned in a leads blog?

not sure, but on the same token Bryan wasnt mentioned in week 2, despite the massage?

Was he mentioned at all? I would have to go back. I can not remember.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:48 pm

Back to her week 2 blog, if she's concerned about her possible F1 being the same way, Peter getting the 1 on 1 right off the gate bodes well, imo even if he's on every group date here on after.

"I’m very vocal at how much I struggled with the group dates on Nick’s season. It took me longer than it should have to open up to him and this time around I was focused on making personal connections no matter how many people were on the date."
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-demario-copper/
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:56 pm

Isn't the swept off my feet part a nod to the Peter date..?

It’s only been a couple weeks of dates, and I’ve already been both swept off my feet and tripped up by some of the drama.

From her first blog
Next week I get swept off my feet! Unfortunately, I also have the rug completely pulled out from under me.
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-premiere-exclusive-blog/

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:01 pm

@Carine Think so Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 76 4256136633
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Was he mentioned at all? I would have to go back. I can not remember.

no he isnt mentionned at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:46 pm

I think when she says some of the guys aren't quite as innocent as they appear, that is a reference to Peter.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons