SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 75 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:53 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:Maybe I'm in the minority here, but if he is indeed F2 I really hope Peter IS'NT the next Bachelor. Watching vapid early 20 something's fling themselves on him would be embarrassing to watch. Jmo

I volunteer as tribute!

(Only half kidding. laugh out loud laugh out loud)

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 75 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 75 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 75 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:54 pm

truelovealways wrote:Peter liked a fan edit of him and Rachel on insta about an hour ago:)
ooh do you have the link/screen cap?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:55 pm

Nothing about Bryan last week in her blog either laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:59 pm

truelovealways wrote:Nothing about Bryan last week in her blog either laugh out loud

Bryan didn't have a date last episode so IMO it's not odd that he wasn't mentioned. Peter was on a date this episode so no idea .

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:00 pm

IMO I think there is a reason behind why he isn't liking pic of them both.. Because they barely had any time together on the show from what we've seen. I have followed the fans that Peter have liked pictures of before and none of them have posted about him and Rachel.. so i'm assuming if they did he would've liked it.
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:07 pm

She didn't talk about the other guys who was on the Ellen date either so I wouldn't read to much into it JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:10 pm

coolangel wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Nothing about Bryan last week in her blog either laugh out loud

Bryan didn't have a date last episode so IMO it's not odd that he wasn't mentioned. Peter was on a date this episode so no idea .

All JMO

She might not have mentioned Peter because she's purposely going along with the foiler though. This is too hard - I can't tell what Rachel actually means or what she's saying to trick us anymore! Her recent tweet and the mention of Bryan is making me lean towards him slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:11 pm

wrossy78 wrote:She didn't talk about the other guys who was on the Ellen date either so I wouldn't read to much into it JMO

She did mention Alex and Fred too. She only didn't mention Jonathan and Peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:13 pm

Lara wrote:
wrossy78 wrote:She didn't talk about the other guys who was on the Ellen date either so I wouldn't read to much into it JMO

Did she mention Will?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:14 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Lara wrote:

Did she mention Will?

No

Back to top Go down

@ReneeM o no mention of will

Back to top Go down

Ah, I forgot about Willie!

Either way, Willie and Jonathan were non-factors during the show so I wouldn't expect her to talk too much about their little moments. The peter omission does seem deliberate - whether it's for her fiancé's sake or for the foiler sake, I can't tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons