SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 50 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:23 am

My opinion on Peter during that date hasn't changed at all. I thought he was definitely interested.

What is considered a massive IG cleanup?

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by brownravens Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:25 am

@Cila51290 @GuardianAngel Yeah my feeling on the Andi/Josh similarity was more on the behaviour of where the lead has a "type" that they favour and pick that contestant early on and don't really waiver despite some major red flags being exhibited.

I'm sorry but the Ellen appearance was a massive red flag and even Ellen said "we don't like that" about his disclosure. I judge on a standard that I would apply to myself. If any man calls me sloppy seconds, he's out of there.

Last edited by brownravens on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:29 am

So sad to hear this news. Takes a lot of fun out of it for me. The show can redeem itself by making Peter The Bachelor pretty please.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:30 am

Peter will be the next bachelor most likely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:31 am

@see2love me too!! Wonder if he would love to deny or confirm it now!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:31 am

Let things settle a bit. Breathe.
First this is a tv show. Hopefully it does not effect anyone here personally.
Everyone can still have fun and sleuth and visit the threads.
Lastly, I'm sure lots of new friendships were also made on the forum, if anything.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:33 am

I'm sure you can now understand what happens when we post, he said she said, sorry he said not she said. I will delete all posts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:38 am

MissSid wrote:My opinion on Peter during that date hasn't changed at all. I thought he was definitely interested.

What is considered a massive IG cleanup?

When we sleuth well before filming starts, we take s/shots of the contestants SM when we discover them. If they have a total say 500 posts. After filming and when they return home, that total goes down to 200, it's a massive clean up. They obviously deleted posts/pics that they don't want viewers to see. Sometimes their SM is not private until they leave for filming, so we see all their posts. They at some point set it to private, and when they return and set it to public, we can recall what type of pics were deleted, because we already saw them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:45 am

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 50 Insta12

Seeing how Peter staring following 1 of the Producers of Bachelor/ette gave me pause last night. Seems they may be courting him for the lead gig IMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:47 am

Whaaaat?!?!?! Bring on Peter for Bachelor!!! Yay!

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:49 am

^^^ But both Bryan and Peter are following several producers of the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:49 am

bluejay25 wrote:@Sprite I am not one to say that people chose wrong because who really knows you better than you, but if Peter really did love her and was ready to settle with her, then just wow. No one knows Rachel better than Rachel though, so that's why I saw credit to her for picking best. But, my gosh, I do not know how anyone could not pick Peter, again assuming he was in love with her.

Yes, only Rachel knows what is best for her and if you don't feel it you don't feel it. I always want them to pick who they think is the best fit for them. That being said, who they pick often says a lot about them. If she picked Peter, I would have a more positive opinion of Rachel (which had somewhat changed based on her post show behaviour with the squad). If she picks Bryan, my more negative post show opinion remains the same since I am not a fan of his overly aggressive style based on what I have seen thus far. Admittedly, it's only been a couple of episodes of a very edited show, but it's still the vibe I get from him. 

@Bach/ette For me Andi/Josh vibes are where the F1 is rather aggressive, peacock type who is in it to win it right from the start. It's as if they come in with the need to dominate the lead with the physical attraction. Also, a lead who is very confident, but then doesn't use her head and ignores the red flags. Admittedly, it is still early on and things could change, but so far, this is how I see the Bryan/Rachel relationship. Peter would be Rachel's Nick...someone with whom she has a more balanced relationship. 

In the grand scheme of things, who Rachel picks doesn't change my life, but it will change how much enjoyment I will get out of the season. So far, I just can't get into a Rachel/Bryan relationship. It just seems so stereotypical. Maybe I will change my mind once I see more of them in action, but it will be a much harder slog for me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons