SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 51 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:50 pm

@Topazgold Him and Bryan are both following multiple producers.

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:51 pm

Pete will be a fantastic bachelor. Rachel is a moron, like the majority of women, all's good and normal laugh out loud! IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:54 pm

Peter would be a very popular bachelor with multiple women lining up for casting. Can you imagine his meet and greet. All the women show up in green and gold and packers jersey or cheese heads? It could be epic. cantstopl JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:55 pm

@Bach/ette true but IMO Peter following her (Lindsay Liles) last evening just gave me pause that he may not be F1. Maybe he is still F1 maybe not.... JMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:55 pm

@Sprite IA I was a bit suspicious of Rachel's judgemnet before the show because of the squad and their post-TB antics and TBH I also saw the choice of Peter over Bryan as a bit of redemption of her ability to assess the character of someone. But yeah I just get some bad juju from Bryan where everything he does is quite "showy" and almost to "win". Especially given the Peter felt no need to say he had kissed or showboat about it to the other guys. IMO - Bryan was the definition of cocky which Rachel said he's hates, which also confused me about her attraction to Bryan. All IMO.

That said if she's happy I hope it works out for her.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:55 pm

But, but, but the gapped tooth connection :tissuebox
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by True Believer 96 Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:55 pm

I still think it's Peter. Maybe someone fed Reality Steve false information, because to many news outlets say it's Peter. Remember when he was wrong before. He did not come to that realization until the episode aired.

True Believer 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:56 pm

I am done, this one is kinda hard to take until my source come back with info. I wont be posting just reading. I wont even watch the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:58 pm

Idk what to think and I kinda love the uncertainty laugh out loud.

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:59 pm

It sounds like a typical, generic storyline for this show.I don't know why I'd expect different

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:00 pm

@bleuberry me too laugh out loud laugh out loud Apart of me thinks it's Peter, another part thinks it's Bryan. Either way, they are messing with RS on purpose and it's hilarious to me laugh out loud. That's why they let her say she's engaged. There will be sources saying that both men won, but now we have to wait until the finale. But I'm hoping we get more clues next SHV date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:01 pm

@reason Don't take it to heart. This is why no matter how trustworthy a source, I never fully believe spoilers. Your source may have the best intentions and believe what they tell you, it's just that they may have been fed false info. Sources are just one part of the puzzle.

Hang in there!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons