SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 66 of 82 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:02 am

@Kashathediva He does not seem comfortable in his nake photos although who knows what was in his head.

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:02 am

Was he the only one who didn't post any pics from yesterday's show

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:06 am

You can be shy and nervous and still a confident individual, I call it confidently diffident. And as much as Rachel says she likes confidence,  she says she doesn't like cocky so there's a fine line.

I think Rachel is very much attracted to Peter. To me their connection seems deeper than the physical. They had this intense hug showcased, and there's something intimate about a hug like that. We also have to remember Peter has had the most time with her up until this point, he may have heard her views on sex. And as much as we want to think she's this sex kitten I don't think she is. This is a girl who wore her full length pajamas in the fantasy suite and has a very religious minded tattoo on her body. I think Peter knew this and was being respectful with his answer. IMO, it's probably something they privately joked about last night.

I still think it's Peter if he was able to allow himself to fall by the end of this.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:08 am

SeekAny wrote:You can be shy and nervous and still a confident individual, I call it confidently diffident. And as much as Rachel says she likes confidence,  she says she doesn't like cocky so there's a fine line.

I think Rachel is very much attracted to Peter. To me their connection seems deeper than the physical. They had this intense hug showcased, and there's something intimate about a hug like that. We also have to remember Peter has had the most time with her up until this point, he may have heard her views on sex. And as much as we want to think she's this sex kitten I don't think she is. This is a girl who wore her full length pajamas in the fantasy suite and has a very religious minded tattoo on her body. I think Peter knew this and was being respectful with his answer. IMO, it's probably something they privately joked about last night.

I still think it's Peter if he was able to allow himself to fall by the end of this.

She says she doesnt like cocky... then half the guys including Bryan should be out IMO?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:09 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Seriously if Peter isn't f1 then imo he must of left on his own like a brooks or frank from Ali's season!!! I just don't know how she could pass him up!imo He is just mcdreamy eyedrool
I don't think so. Rachel has been clear that she CHOSE her f1 imo, not advertising some shocker which can point to a final guy leaving.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:27 am

SeekAny wrote:

If he is F1 that is the storyline arc I see happening for him right now. Can the polite, reserved Midwestern boy let go and aggressively go for it.

It's too bad we won't get to see the next episode until the week after next, as I am very curious to see the editing of the cruise date.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:35 am

Alanna wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Seriously if Peter isn't f1 then imo he must of left on his own like a brooks or frank from Ali's season!!! I just don't know how she could pass him up!imo He is just mcdreamy eyedrool
I don't think so. Rachel has been clear that she CHOSE her f1 imo, not advertising some shocker which can point to a final guy leaving.

It will be interesting to watch the final dates and how she is with the final 2 guys ...as i just don't know what happens for her to say bye to peter Upset but i hope in the end it works out for her and if it's not peter well he def has my vote for the next bach Hugesmile jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:37 am

@LeapofFaith That is if he will want it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare2b... Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:48 am

MissSid wrote:
SeekAny wrote:

If he is F1 that is the storyline arc I see happening for him right now. Can the polite, reserved Midwestern boy let go and aggressively go for it.

It's too bad we won't get to see the next episode until the week after next, as I am very curious to see the editing of the cruise date.

Honestly, the only thing that's giving me pause in regards to the new spoiler is the slow burn line she talked about in one of her interviews. And I can totally see that relating to Peter. Doesn't work for Bryan at all. So, what I imagine happens is because Peter is slow to open up she starts getting closer to Bryan and is all set to pick him until perhaps the last couple of dates when things ramp up with Peter and then she gets all confused and has to make that tough decision. Go with the guy who is seemingly pursuing her wholeheartedly, or the one who has been a little bit more reserved throughout to the point where she wasn't sure of his feelings. We'll see. I have to admit I do like having some level of uncertainty back in the show. Makes it a lot more interesting to me.

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by jjdavid Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:59 am

Hi Guys, its been a while since I've posted, I just thought I'd share my views, in light of the new spoiler. Huge Pachel/Petal fan! Kinda sucks with this new spoiler, but I've always been one that likes looking at the edit, and judging who I think wins from there.
Personally, In the first episode, one thing I always look for is for the FULL limo exits( As in where we see the F1 physically step out of the limo and stop before walking up). This is something that Peter had, whilst with Bryan it cuts to him already walking up to her. Much like JordanvRobby last year. Her ITM thing after Bryan was that she likes trouble, which I don't think is in line with F1. Peter also had ALOT of ITMs during the first episode, especially ones with him talking about how great Rachel is, which I think works in Peters favour. Only thing that has me doubting what I saw in the first episode is that they seem to be mixing it up this year. So they might do the opposite, in terms Bryan being the F1.
Another thing I've thought is, IF they do make an edit where Peter looks like abit of a jealous Nutcase, I would lean HEAVILY towards him being F1. I dont feel like they would give him this edit that could potentially paint their potential next bachelor in a negative light. A tiny bit of jealousy might be okay, but if its Shawn B levels, I feel like Peter is a lock for F1. But we'll have to wait.
In terms of being like Ali's season, it might refer to her saying goodbye to F2 early and leaving her FIR F1 from night 1, to be the only one for the FRC.
Another thing is, that her saying she couldn't tell from night 1 slow burn guy being her F1(In an interview which I've completely forgotten), I don't think her saying that would refer to Bryan being F1, since it'd make sense to everyone that her F1 would be her passionate FIR guy. So it makes sense that Peter is F1. I wonder if she said that in light of the spoiler that was first released though.

Gahhhh I still feel from the edit Peter will be the F1 though, so we'll see.

Can everyone tell me if there have been MAJOR pointers in terms of who the F1 is, such as liking of inappropriate pictures, and sightings that dont match with potential SHVs? Not as in tune with the SM side.

Sorry guys for my looooooong rant hahah!

jjdavid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:09 am

Going by sm Peter is by far the fan favorite at this stage on the game. He has double the followers than the rest of the guys right now. So IF he's not with Rachel I say he's a shoo in for the next bachelor jmo.

Unless they go with Ben 2.0 but if they do that I'll be so pissed that they screwed over one of Rachel's great guys to give us a second season of him so soon after his engagement ended hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:11 am

who has the F1 music? Peter had slow music while getting out of the limo, right?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 82 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 74 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons