SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 34 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:05 pm

She didn't bring Eric? And you can bring a guy and not have sex. People assume, but only they know.

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:06 pm

Huh? @bach/ette I thought the final three get the invite? She went to the fantasy suite. We don't know if she did something though! She could've brought Eric Bryan and Peter but only slept with peter but I am sure producers would make her look like a sl*t IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:06 pm

see2love wrote:If Chris Sieg could get over the whole Cant remember his name now debacle, and Shawn B over Kaithlyn's sexy time with Nick then Peter should man up too. Lol

IA we hear it so many times, that the F1 had a hard time watching the show. They alone know what's best for them. If they can't deal with it, then don't watch it. If they are confident and secure at the out come, who cares IMHO. That's the nature of the show. Do they expect them not to kiss anyone other than themselves?

Being confident in this environment IMO to me means you trust the lead's judgement and respect the decisions she's had to make to get to her F1. It's not like they are doing any of those things after the F1 has been chosen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:07 pm

@A1day1 I thought Eric got eliminated at the post MTP Rose ceremony? I was under the impression she only brought Bryan and Peter to Spain. I could be wrong though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:09 pm

Eric went to Spain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:10 pm

I don't know why but I have a feeling if she did she only would have with Peter. Maybe I'm all muddled but I'm sure from the promos she said "I'm falling in love". I assume that was before fantasy suites. Or it could have been after. If after then Peter gave her some good loving.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
see2love wrote:If Chris Sieg could get over the whole Cant remember his name now debacle, and Shawn B over Kaithlyn's sexy time with Nick then Peter should man up too. Lol

IA we hear it so many times, that the F1 had a hard time watching the show. They alone know what's best for them. If they can't deal with it, then don't watch it. If they are confident and secure at the out come, who cares IMHO. That's the nature of the show. Do they expect them not to kiss anyone other than themselves?

Being confident in this environment IMO to me means you trust the lead's judgement and respect the decisions she's had to make to get to her F1. It's not like they are doing any of those things after the F1 has been chosen.

I agree with you. I think it is true for both the female and the male leads. Either their F1 can move on and not make them keep having to explain or pay for whatever happened during taping or they can't. If they can't then I think the relationship is doomed to failure. Every relationship requires understanding and forgiveness, not letting something go that early in a relationship is not a good sign for things to come. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:14 pm

@Jmack So how would that work? Three guys to meet her family, flying all three of them out to Spain, three fantasy suites, and then a RC? And then another date with F1 and F2 and then the proposal? There was a RC in Dallas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Well she was in love with Peter going into HTD and if she is as wise as I believe she is and if that tattoo on her wrist means anything to her then she better have pulled the reigns in on that temptation and just let Pete get the goodies!!! Plus I wouldn't want to do it with Bryan after his butt said sloppy seconds!!! I mean can you imagine the garbage that would fall out of his mouth at the ATFR show. Wow that would be a total detriment to their relationship...after all Bryan "kisses and tells" (in my Ellen voice)! IMO

Last edited by Jmack on Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:15 pm

MTP is traditionally only the F2.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:16 pm

@wrossy78 I of course don't know, but her tattoo indicates that once upon a time, she probably viewed intimacy as very personal and likely for marriage. She is very religious. I struggle to see how she would go from that (and mind you, Millsy said she was in love at the HTD) to sleeping with more than one guy, let alone 3. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:17 pm

MTP happened in Dallas after HTD according the RS? I think.

So three MTP and three FD?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons