SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 18 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by jjjami Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:05 pm

Bee wrote:@blueberry very true and I also think that what he said was a natural observation from the conversation the were having about teeth. He wasn't asking her how many kids she'd want or saying how cute their kids would be which imo would be too much.

No one is perfect at the end of the day. I personally like though that he did have a relationship that was in some way troubled by the sounds of it and he must have taken some responsibility to go and seek help and improve himself on that front.

Yeah. that's pretty much how I saw that conversation, just friendly banter and adding a bit of humor to their common 'flaw'. It's not like he was trying to make a commitment. Jmo

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Bee Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:16 pm

@jjjami Exactly, I see it almost as him negging them both. I've had as well as witnessed that kind of interaction many times and think if any of the guys had shared that mutual flaw with her it would have been appropriate imo.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:22 pm

@coolangel except Peter is actually very very handsome laugh out loud. Luke does nothing for me laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:30 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@coolangel except Peter is actually very very handsome laugh out loud. Luke does nothing for me laugh out loud

Looks are subjective IMO. For me, Peter and Luke fall in the same category and neither does anything for me. Peter's pretty boy looks actually reminds me of every other LA model/wannabe and when they all look like that, it stops being appealing IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:43 pm

Luke is such a creep IMO that I can't even compare them laugh out loud.

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:54 pm

I think Peter is good looking but what takes him over the top for me is that he seems very down to earth (seems)

There are lots of hot guys out there so personality is always the deciding factor for me and what I have seen of Peter's is very attractive to me. The reasons other people think he is boring or bland are for me super attractive.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:55 pm

ReneeM wrote:That's why I loved that therapy conversation. These are 2 confident people, I think they both know they're great, but were self aware enough to understand that they also have flaws, and sought help.
Yes, me too.  I love the quality of self awareness, probably one of my favorite traits. I love that both Rachel and Peter are both secure in themselves and self aware too IMO), they seem to match really well in that.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:03 pm

wrossy78 wrote:You can please some of the people............I think so many guys on this show have been so forward and pushy that one when you have a seemingly normal guy who can hold an adult conversation people say oh he's bland he's boring. It's refreshing. IMO. Better than the ones declaring there love after 5 mins of meeting

So agree. For some reason normal=boring in Reality TV. The fact that he was a bit more reserved tells me that Peter is not just there for the cameras ... no matter how camera-friendly he is.

Two things that I find super endearing:

1)  when he said that he would throw the box of chocolates in the fire and she laughed her gorgeous, infectious laugh;
2) when he so readily admitted to being in therapy, which is super personal to share but he said it in such a matter of fact manner. Peter did not use his break up as "oh, now it's my big opportunity to reveal my sad sad story for the cameras." Instead he shared how he learned from the experience/his mistakes, thanks to therapy, and put him in a better position for his next relationship (with RACHEL!!)
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:05 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:08 pm

No wonder he is going crazy liking photo of Rachel, he is crazy happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:23 pm

coolangel wrote:
Bach/ette wrote:@coolangel except Peter is actually very very handsome laugh out loud. Luke does nothing for me laugh out loud

Looks are subjective IMO. For me, Peter and Luke fall in the same category and neither does anything for me. Peter's pretty boy looks actually reminds me of every other LA model/wannabe and when they all look like that, it stops being appealing IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO

So true! I think Peter is good looking but not overly appealing to me. Some of my faves are not necessarily the best looking of that season but they have something special that attracts me. It's great many posters find him hot though.
They had a good first date, to me they had a soild foundation from that date and they could build something special from it. But I don't think it's a he-sealed-the-deal-date to me, because I don't know how Rachel will be like in other dates with other people. Looking forward to her interactions with the rest of f4.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:24 pm

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/rose-buddies/id1078467060?mt=2

iTunes.com

From about the 30min mark they start talking about their 1on1 and how the group they were watching with reacted. I thought it was pretty funny as this is what I got from twitter and a lot of other people too.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons