SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 35 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:18 pm

@stuckinsc it was different this year. All her F3 met her family in Dallas after HTD's because her big sister was like 8months pregnant and couldn't travel. & I'm pretty sure all three went to spain after for FSD.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:18 pm

Sorry, I was unspoiled until this week and I don't read RS, so I didn't realize they went off script this season. Thanks for letting me know.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:19 pm

@bach/state I thought the RC was right after HTD and before MTP in which Dean got eliminated

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:19 pm

FILMING SCHEUDLE

Episode 8 - HTDs (4 - 3) - BRYAN, PETER, DEAN, ERIC
4/20: HTD #1 - BRYAN - Miami, FL - Ball and Chain, Little Havvana - Little Havana Domino Park
4/21: Travel
4/22: HTD #2 - PETER - Madison, WI - seen at Farmer's Market/Cask and Ale
4/23: travel
4/24: HTD #3 - DEAN - Denver, CO - per RS
4/25: Travel
4/26: HTD #4 - ERIC - Baltimore - Harbourview Towers
4/27: 8th Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED: DEAN

Episode 9 - MTP=========this is according to RS, it does match up to an IG post from a viewer claiming that there was activity at a different house.
4/28: MTP - PETER
4/29: MTP - ERIC
4/30: MTP - BRYAN

5/1-2: travel

5/3: FD1:
5/4: day off
5/5: FD2:
5/6: day off
5/7: FD3:
5/8: 9th Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED:

Episode 10 -LCDs/FRC (2 - 1)
5/9: LCD #1 -
5/10: LCD #2 -
5/11: Final Rose Ceremony

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:21 pm

Ok didn't realise she was in love at HTD
I'm in England so hard to get all the scoop that's why I love it here!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:22 pm

The fantasy suite doesn't necessarily mean sexy time away from the cameras. A lot of the leads have said they used that time to get to know each other off camera and talk. There has been a lot of leads that didn't sleep with their F2 . I believe Brad 1.0,2.0 said so( that's who readily comes to mind). Of course, some do but no one really knows what happens in the FD unless one of them blabs,jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:22 pm

@GuardianAngel What do the contestants do during all the down time when they get back to the states? Do they ever get to see each other? Like, do they just spend a week at home or are they forced to stay in hotels?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:25 pm

Can't wait to see these 4 episodes of Rachel and Peter alone and the dynamic!!! My summer is lit!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:26 pm

What does LCD mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:27 pm

Because I'm in England I have to watch the day after online. I'm in 2 minds to save it up and binge watch but then I think no I need my Peter fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:29 pm

@lexforlofe which is why if she used just a fraction of her brain she would not have even toyed with the idea of sleeping with blabber mouth! If she wasn't turned off even slightly by him after that then I just don't know! Anyway I need some more scenes of Peter and Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:40 pm

wrossy78 wrote:Because I'm in England I have to watch the day after online. I'm in 2 minds to save it up and binge watch but then I think no I need my Peter fix.

I am in England and I watched the 2 episodes live only because i had time off work so i stayed up late. Already booked the finale date as a holiday giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons