SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 58 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:11 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Are we even sure Peter is F2? What if he's F3 instead?

I was thinking about that too, especially with Mills saying this season reminds him of Ali's and Frank got the 1st 1-on-1 so Peter would be the "Frank" in this scenario. I could see him being eliminated at F3 or even voluntarily leaving or wanting to leave, like Chris Lambton, but not being allowed to like Chris so he can get the Bachelor gig. IMO.

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:18 pm

Peter came back home the same Monday Rachel return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:20 pm

@reason your source is still sticking with Peter? Bachelor production is going above and beyond this season laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Your source maybe right, or reality Steve may be right, but things got A LOT more interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:21 pm

@A1day1 yes my source is sticking with Peter after checking this morning again, and was upset about what RS said.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:25 pm

reason wrote:@A1day1 yes my source is sticking with Peter after checking this morning again, and was upset about what RS said.

That is really interesting to know that she sticks with her truth. Can't wait for the end of the show even more now!

#TeamPeter teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 58 1f495
#TeamRachel teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 58 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:31 pm

Has an F1 ever liked the next Bachelor posts? Considering Bryan has and Peter has liked couples post instead. Whats the norm for ette season with the F1?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:42 pm

IMO Peter was shouting out J.toor and therefore posted a picture of himself in J.toor (a really good close up of the clothing too may I add), not wanted to post up a modelling pic so then decided to shout the brand to justify posting up a pic of him modelling. There are lots of modelling pics of him up or just pics of him looking hot in general. Others including Eric have posted up pics of them modelling and don't see anything wrong with it anyway.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was explaining that IMO what we see is what we get from Bryan's SM because he didn't do a SM clean up, he had nothing to hide.

Peter deleted one post, that was it.

@GuardianAngel, do you remember what the post was about? Thanks.. What do you think about the show not coming on next week?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:48 pm

Why say things like "incredible, amazing journey" if you don't turn out to be F1? Makes no sense to me! IMO Oh well whatever is the truth good luck to all parties involved. And if it wasn't Peter it wasn't his time and his time will most definitely come.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:54 pm

In Andi's season, Nick posted "incredible, unforgettable " and we know how that turned out, just saying ....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:05 pm

@sdmom didn't follow Nick then so I didn't know laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:41 pm

This is Peter's thread. If you want to talk about any other contestant they all have their own threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons