SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 26 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:15 pm

@AllAboutLove I have seen some but I dont carry it here, not my place so that is why I interpret it that way.  I may be wrong who knows. IMHO

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:16 pm

I am excited for the never have i ever segment on fhe Ellen date next week. Hopefully we'll see a few of Peter's layers and if he has any wild ways.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:22 pm

@Kels0012 I too am excited. I remember a former bachelorette was on and Ellen gave her some wise advise. I want to see what happen, hope they dont hide it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:26 pm

I've seen posts on here and on twitter, and Facebook about him seeming "boring". I just wonder what they were watching. Like I said in one of my earlier posts you can please some of the people.....

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:30 pm

wrossy78 wrote:I've seen posts on here and on twitter, and Facebook about him seeming "boring". I just wonder what they were watching. Like I said in one of my earlier posts you can please some of the people.....

Everyone here is entitled to their opinion. Whether you see what others see or not, we do not comment on members opinions. I offer you the same courtesy. If you are referring to comments made on SM other forums etc, then it should specifically be stated otherwise the post will get deleted because we have no way of knowing who you are referring too.

Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:31 pm

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by carla Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:47 pm

@beader    Hi! My first time on this site, so don't know the etiquette of posting, but I wanted to respond to your question about Peter's modeling.  He's apparently the "face" of J.Toor (Chgo men's clothing line/store.) Their twitter says that his formal wardrobe this season, (incl. the blue dinner jacket) will be from their line. No doubt, he'll be one of the best dressed.

carla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:51 pm

@carla Welcome! We've discussed J.TOOR in some of the previous Peter threads. We're currently on our third and the season has just begun! There is some great snooping and sleuthing on the first two, so make sure to check them out Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:51 pm

welcomebanner @carla Yes it has been posted upthread that he is modeling for that company. I also noticed he wore their suit on the first night and as you stated, he is wearing their line during the season. He's also liked posts of himself wearing their clothes on the company's IG. Basically him promoting them on the show wearing their stuff and then they get to post about it so likely got the free clothes to wear on the show in exchange for promoting their brand/company.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:53 pm

Can anyone tell who Peter is staring at in this clip?

https://instagram.com/p/BU2vS11AMl7/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:56 pm

@Jmack He is looking at Rachel.IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:56 pm

Alexis or Jasmine as they're were more on his left I'd say... or maybe Rachel. Hard to tell imo

#TeamPeter teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 26 1f495
#TeamRachel teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 26 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons