SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 46 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:15 pm

@moviechicka That video was done the same day as his date with Rachel. He did an interview with the local Palm Springs news and I think ABC as well.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by moviechicka Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:19 pm

@Bach/ette His date was at Bark Fest.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:23 pm

moviechicka wrote:@Bach/ette His date was at Bark Fest.
Yes. With Rachel. And they did an interview there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:49 pm

For the record, all the new signatures with all just my opinion, IMO, etc. does not mean you are now exempt  from including JMO/IMO somewhere in your actual post.  When your post is quoted, your signature does not go with it and will no longer be seen.  And when opinions are stated like facts, it causes mass confusion.  Posts can be taken out of context, misinterpreted and feelings hurt and discussions become quickly heated and side tracked, which leads to mods have to do mass edits, deletions and locking threads until all parties have had time to cool off and calm down.

So please use the note in your signature as a reminder to include it in your post.

Now stepping off my :soapbox, back to Peter. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:53 pm

I hope he gets more than a couple of minutes air time tomorrow.. Especially with a week's break

Back to top Go down

Post by sensational7 Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:46 pm

Hello everyone. I'm new to all of this and exited to discuss Rachel's season. @whisperinglove I'm curious, how do you know that Peter liked the instagram picture (of Nick giving Rachel the first impression rose) in December? Is it possible that he liked the pic after they were engaged?
sensational7
sensational7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:01 pm

@sensational7 We do sleuthing her to see what is coming up so that photo might have been taken from the abc web site.

Welcomeparty! to the board, enjoy your stay here.

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:14 pm

@sensational7 The people on this board keep a close eye on the pics liked by contestants almost as soon as we become aware of them. In Peter's case he was known before filming and people were following him on Instagram. During that period from just before the season filming until now he has not liked that picture - indicating that he liked it from when it was posted until before filming even began. I hope that was a clear explanation Smiley

Last edited by brownravens on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:49 pm

Who knows maybe Peter wanted to get back into modeling or promote his business?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:52 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:Who knows maybe Peter wanted to get back into modeling or promote his business?
Peter still models. He still has a lot of gigs still, pretty good ones too. It also seems as though he enjoys modeling to supplement personal training because when he was all in on modeling the first time, it impacted his health. In addition, he said he felt out of place in LA. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by sensational7 Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:45 am

@reason Thanks for the welcome, I'm glad that I discovered this message board.

@brownravens Thank you for explaining it to me.  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 46 1f604
sensational7
sensational7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:16 am

@sensational7 In theory, he could've kept saying no until he there was potential for a suitor he was interested in. Final casting was in January so in theory, he could've been banking on either Rachel or Raven being the bachelorette. Of course, nothing is official until the contract is signed but with Rachel being the first black woman to make the final 4, it was a safe bet. Nick finished filming in November. If he were to not like any of the potential options for Bachelorette, he could've pulled out before final casting. He didn't. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons