SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 64 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:16 am

You only propose if you are F1

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:24 am

@bach/ette I hope she wouldnt! But I'm so confused by it all now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:26 am

Jmack wrote:You only propose if you are F1

Not quite. Some F2's have as well. Those more confident than myself, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was Ben F on Ashley's season and Jason on Deanna's. Those were the two that popped into my head because I remember the leads being criticized for letting them get that far.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:58 am

A couple ppl were talking crap about peter not being into her on his IG post... smh. And how he wasn't into her because he said, "never have i ever" thought about having sex with Rachel.. WTH.. I see that as a good sign.. He respects her and doesn't see her as a sex object. People are so messed up...
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:56 am

Hmmm that confessional from Peter about feeling very nervous but going with the half-naked dancing... cos Rachel likes a confident man... gave me a different view on how this process might be straining on Peter and not in the best way. I can see how the extremely outgoing and aggressive guys are really drawing her attention - Bryan and Alex. I wonder if being VERY assertive is a natural mode for Peter. He seems uncomfortable but keeps pushing himself in that way to keep her attention.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:11 am

Poor guy.  I am not for faking it if it is not there yet. I  know they all went knowing it was her, liked her enough  but realistically,  you can't be in love with someone over some hrs with them. That's unreasonable to expect from anyone. Rachel herself should know this and I hope she gives the guy who takes the time to know her and really feel it with her and not the bubble the chance but this pressure cooker setting doesn't encourage that kind of slow-burn anyways. Hope Peter grew from the experience as well as Rachel. Will be watching the episode on Wed,  night shift work yesterday and tonight.

Last edited by lexforlife on Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:18 am

Poor guy can't win. If he shows hardly any affection "oh he's not into her" shows too much affection "oh he a player". Maybe just maybe he gets too know a girl the right way. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:27 am

If he does turn out to not be F1, ngl, I'll be tempted to "ship" him & Caila laugh out loud

And/or a whole season of Peter as Bachelor would be great IMO.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:28 am

If he's F2 then I hope he doesn't propose. Save that speech and voice for The Bachelor baby!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:38 am

Ummm Peter and Rachel are definitely into each other physically - just finished the episode. I'm not even sure how it's a debate...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:44 am

im kinda getting vibes from sean and catherine's bachelor season where catherine was purposely "hidden" and a lot of their interactions were edited out because if production showed them it would be too obvious who he chose in the end.. Kinda the feeling I'm getting with Peter and Rachel, like a lot of their stuff isn't shown because everyone would be "she's def picking him" giggling
well.. it's what I'm hoping for peter anyways

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:50 am

That edit we got from them last night was very sneaky of TPTB. No actual convo, just a hug. It's like they are purposely teasing us. Upset
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons