SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 33 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:15 am

@Rachelisqueen yes absolutely but I see it more on Bryan's and. He seems like he would love to blast about what goes on between him and Rachel

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:00 am

Yea I could see Bryan being an irritant and overtime it pushing Peter too far! Especially since Rachel pretty much guaranteed he would stick around for the long haul at their first 1:1. IMO He probably felt super secure then and overtime became less and less sure with someone as boastful and blatant as Bryan around!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:10 am

Peter thread discussion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:26 am

A bit tanned in the cheeks? Maybe reaching, but sitting by the pool someplace warm would do that.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:45 pm

I just watched Peter & Rachel's date again. He's so  totally charming and 
irresistible to me. I love watching them together. They have something very special from what I can see. She's a lucky girl..I think he will hate having to share her with so many others, but if he keeps his eye on the prize,  and what they've found together, I think he's going to be fine. I also think it's a mistake for him to watch the whole show. He should stick with watching just their times together.. I would think living through all that crazy drama would be enough ..I know if it was me,  I could never watch it all. I'm not into self torture ...YIKES !!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I know that Whitney was in touch with Des and Chris Siegfried and part of her reason why she didn't watch the season she was on was because CSiegfried didn't either but it didn't matter in the end.

So while I think it can be helpful to talk to others who have gone through this before, I think sometimes it just comes down to the couple and the individuals themselves in that relationship and how to deal with it.

Peter has said he has gone to therapy before as did Rachel so perhaps that could be something they can look into again if need be.

IMO the problem with Whitney and Chris Soules was Chris Soules. He didn't really want to be with Whitney, so no amount of any help was going to overcome that.

I think Rachel wants to be with her F1 and so a little advice could help. In general, I think the bachelorettes do a better job of picking a compatible man. Jen and DeAnna were the only two that I saw settle for a fake choice and Jen didn't even make hers last until airing finished. I think we have seen more bachelors pick someone to just get done with the show. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:52 pm

I know, you can be the most confident person and still be set off by watching your fiancé make out with and fall for other guys. Let's be real....that's not easy. Maybe he will eventually get to the point where he cannot stand to watch it and just watch his parts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:55 pm

It would hard for me too watch, but I guess they all know what they are signing up for. I'm sure Peter will watch and be slightly upset but I'm sure he will be like "but I got the girl"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:59 pm

If Chris Sieg could get over the whole Cant remember his name now debacle, and Shawn B over Kaithlyn's sexy time with Nick then Peter should man up too. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:01 pm

True @see2love I just hope that she only slept with Peter (even if they try to make us believe through an edit that she slept with all of them) I think that would put a person's mind at ease a little

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:02 pm

@wrossy78 I mean, she broke up with Kevin Durant. That's gotta feel good laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:04 pm

@Jmack She brought two men to the fantasy suite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons