SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 45 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:28 pm

Thank God for Petal Pachel Rater Monday's because any other time I would be hating Monday's. I honestly don't think Peter has the skill to deceive his real intentions. Some people can fake it but some people are just to genuine and sincere to put on for the cameras. In my heart of hearts I think Pete cane for Rachel

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:11 pm

I take it as he wasn't going on until a women he can fall for that's more than just beauty came along which based on him liking Rachel's picture while on Nicks season plus talking about her to his dad I think is Rachel.

I might be reading and sleuthing too much though laugh out loud

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:21 pm

The facebook post and comments on Peter's FB were sleuthed and discussed months ago. 

As to this below. Where is a link to source this info? As far as I can tell, Peter has never said those words anywhere? TIA 

WhisperingLove wrote: He's said many times he would only do this show if the right girl was the Bachelorette but felt he wouldn't get far. He also said he wasn't interested in BIP.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:34 pm

@AllAboutLove Yeah, that's what I was curious about too

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:39 pm

Imgur is not an acceptable form of providing source.

As @AllAboutLove mentioned, this information was sleuthed and discussed months ago.

If there is any new information, please provide a link that takes us directly to the post.

Posts have been deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:45 pm

Why do people keep saying peter gets jealous? Does anyone have a source that hints to that? For all we know it might just be someones opinion...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:48 pm

@rachelisqueen It's from a gossip column, so of course you take it with a grain of salt, but for some people here, jealous Peter = in love Peter. Jealousy indicates that he is actually into Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:44 pm

I am sorry I was unaware I sent you a PM. The main source I have is his Facebook mostly of him not seeming like he wanted to do BIP. I can't remember the other sources if I do I'll post it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:04 pm

I hope I can post this here.

Is 100% known that the F3 Peter, Bryan and Eric? If so then based of her interview with Kelly and Ryan she probably picked Peter IMHO. I could be reaching but he's the only one that has tattoos of the 3 and she mentioned that as a plus.

Source one

Source two

Also this interview after the show ended with his local news, here, he's talking as if won INMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:06 pm

@WhisperingLove I think Bryan might have a tatoo, I am not for certain though. I did not see the last interview with Peter so I will watch that in a bit, Source two is not working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:09 pm

@reason Source 2 is a link to the bios. Bryan and Eric's bio say they don't have a tattoo.

Last edited by Bach/ette on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:12 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:I hope I can post this here.

Is 100% known that the F3 Peter, Bryan and Eric? If so then based of her interview with Kelly and Ryan she probably picked Peter IMHO. I could be reaching but he's the only one that has tattoos of the 3 and she mentioned that as a plus.

Source one

Source two

Also this interview after the show ended with his local news, here, he's talking as if won INMHO.
I think that interview was done at Bark Fest. The background is similar and he was being interviewed that day.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons