SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 8:09 pm

@LEMONADE use the link at the bottom.

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 8:12 pm

@Lemonade Try going into incognito and then playing the clips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu May 18, 2017 8:17 pm

Was checking out the shoes, cute but realized not the Ellen shoes could they still show up somehow also the glass.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 18, 2017 8:19 pm

@realitytvfan11 when you quote something it has to have a source link, everything we post has to properly sourced.  Please add the link or the post will have to be deleted.  

Thanks Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu May 18, 2017 8:26 pm

After going through all the bios and Amy Kaufman's awesome thread below (it's gold IMO  rofl ), I am wondering why they have so much emphasis on sex in the bios this season. I don't remember so many answers about boners and one night stands and threesomes in seasons past.

PS: I hope a former bachelor couple hasn't read these bios. IMO They might think Rachel didn't want 'nice guys' laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 8:29 pm

Just an other fun article Smiley

"- Guys who want Rachel to know they're really good at sex:
Had a threesome for his birthday (Adam)
Is into"taboo sexy stuff" like in 50 Shades of Grey (Blake E.)
Has "virtually no limits" in the bedroom (Anthony)
Being like “fresh drink of water with a jolt of lightning" in bed (Bryce)
Participated in a sex positions contest in Cancun (Diggy)
Has had sex on a mountain glacier (Jebidiah)
"Usually last a long time" (Jonathan)
Experienced in BDSM (Kyle)
Has experimented with Tabasco in the bedroom (Mohit)"

Source

Last edited by TLTF on Thu May 18, 2017 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

#TeamPeter LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 31 1f495
#TeamRachel LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 31 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by LEMONADE Thu May 18, 2017 8:29 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:@Lemonade Try going into incognito and then playing the clips.

this worked thank you!

i loved will's urkel entrance... it was so adorable.

i also really love how much her dress sparkles. seeing it in motion instead of pictures made all the difference ! the still didnt do it justice originally.

2centseverything i post is JMO unless otherwise noted2cents

cheerleader #TeamRachel awwww
:fanningfan #TeamPeter  eyedrool
LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 31 2498057887 #TEAMGAP :wedding
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 9:56 pm

Moved from Peter's thread.

Zaynab wrote:Sorry if this has been posted but it had this new information not in other articles I have read
"The only other thing she'll say about her husband-to-be is that choosing him "was not an easy decision."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/05/18/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-engaged/101851390/

Well I hope her F1 is Ok with that. I guess we won't hear "from the moment you stepped out of the limo"... I'm sure whatever the issue, it has been discussed.

ETA: CH said he wondered if Bryan was ready to settle down? Is it possible she didn't know if he was genuine?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu May 18, 2017 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 10:00 pm

@GuardianAngel I am thinking because of the skeptic nature she has and the feelings that she might have been afraid that things might not work out of the bubble, and also because she did not have a type it was difficult to choose do to what people might say, especially not choosing a black man.  IMHO. I dont think she wants a fail engagement at all. So careful consideration have to go into all the pros and the cons.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 18, 2017 10:02 pm

I thought that quote was interesting and my interpretation of it after thinking about it, is if Peter is the F1 then he wasn't an easy decision for her because he's a white guy and she was afraid of any backlash she may possibly get for not picking a MOC. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 10:04 pm

@bluwavz You said it better than I did, thanks. The thing is she fell in love and follow her heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 18, 2017 10:05 pm

She's mostly been super gushy about her F1, from her IG posts to the interviews today. I would hope her F1 wouldn't throw a hissy fit about that one comment when there are so many others showing how much she loves him and how happy she is atm.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1