SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 7:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It's not unusual (thankfully) for those past mid 30's to find other pastimes besides being glued to social media. JMO. That could be why Rachel, Peter and Bryan are all more laid back on SM.

I don't know, I thought they had to promote the show Smiley But looks like they don't have to. Good for them Smiley I still can't wait to see what his 1st post will be!

#TeamPeter LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 30 1f495
#TeamRachel LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 30 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 7:13 pm

@TLTF The final 1 don't have to promote the show, they usually keep low. Bryan and Dean promote the show, that in it self let me know Bryan is truly final 2. among other things that I have learn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 18, 2017 7:19 pm

TLTF wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:It's not unusual (thankfully) for those past mid 30's to find other pastimes besides being glued to social media. JMO. That could be why Rachel, Peter and Bryan are all more laid back on SM.

I don't know, I thought they had to promote the show Smiley But looks like they don't have to. Good for them Smiley I still can't wait to see what his 1st post will be!

The show was promoted many years successfully before sm was around. I'm sure sm helps a lot but I don't think they are contractually obliged.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu May 18, 2017 7:20 pm

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Thu May 18, 2017 7:26 pm

the old lady in the last video made me choke on my tea

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 7:32 pm

What happens to her dog foot?

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu May 18, 2017 7:46 pm

Bee wrote:the old lady in the last video made me choke on my tea

Lool did not expect her to say that..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 18, 2017 7:48 pm

Fan-Favorite Rachel Lindsay Begins her Search for Prince Charming on ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette,’ Premiering its 13th Season, Monday, May 22 SEASON PREMIERE

FAN-FAVORITE RACHEL LINDSAY BEGINS HER SEARCHFOR PRINCE CHARMING ON ABC’S ‘THE BACHELORETTE, 'PREMIERING ITS 13TH SEASON, MONDAY, MAY 22, ON ABC

Season Highlights Include Celebrity Appearances by
Power Couple Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, Emmy Award-Winning Host
Ellen DeGeneres and NBA Legend Kareem Abdul Jabbar; Performance by Rising Country Music Star Russell Dickerson; and Romantic Excursions to Oslo, Copenhagen and Geneva

Accomplished Texas attorney Rachel Lindsay takes a recess from the courtroom to start her search for happily ever after in the 13th edition of ABC’s hit series, “The Bachelorette,” premiering at a special time, MONDAY, MAY 22 (9:01–11:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network. After opening herself up to finding love with Nick Viall last season on "The Bachelor," this hopeful, down-to-earth woman will embark on her own journey to find her soul mate, meeting a record 31 bachelors who are all eager to win her heart and the final rose.

Editors’ note: “The Bachelorette” will return to its regular time slot on Monday, May 29 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT).

In “Episode 1301,” Rachel turns to her close friends from last season on “The Bachelor” – Alexis, Astrid, Corinne, Jasmine, Kristina, Raven and Whitney – to discuss her hopes and dreams for her upcoming adventure. After her gal squad offers some good advice, she is ready to meet her men.
A dazzling Bachelorette greets her excited suitors and, of course, the nervous bachelors pull out all the stops to make a lasting impression on Rachel. One man brings out a sledgehammer to “break the ice.” Another mild-mannered guy waddles in wearing a penguin costume. But when the four men who initially met the Bachelorette on the “After the Final Rose” show get a second chance to make a first impression, jealousy rears its ugly head among the rest of the bachelors. Nothing is too good for Rachel as a marching band accompanies one of the guys up the driveway.

Rachel is determined to make time to talk to each and every one of her potential suitors. A fellow attorney opens up about his troubled past; a former childhood classmate admits he has been carrying a life-long crush. Another man shows up with a surprise friend and hilarity ensues. The Bachelorette is charmed by one man who describes himself as “the good kind of trouble” for her, but will his exuberance and passion be too much too soon for this optimistic, but grounded woman?  Of course, romance doesn’t stop one disgruntled bachelor from confronting an obnoxious joker, who he accuses of having less than honorable intentions.

Chris Harrison ratchets up the pressure when he brings out the coveted first impression rose as Rachel continues to get better acquainted with her men. One bachelor impresses her with his sincerity when he admits he is a single dad hopelessly devoted to his daughter.

Eight disappointed men are left without a rose as Rachel makes her first eliminations of the season. At the end of the evening, 23 bachelors remain, attempting to become the love of Rachel’s life.

A list of bachelors will be released at a later date.

Romantic and adventurous dates will reach new heights this season, testing the men’s perseverance in pursuing their romantic objective, along with fun, exciting and exotic dates that will elicit real and raw passions. The action-packed schedule, which spans the United States and around the globe, begins when eight lucky men go on a group date – only to be surprised by celebrity power couple Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, who will judge the guys’ performance in a “husband material obstacle course.” Basketball legend Kareem Abdul Jabbar puts ten men through several basketball drills before revealing that they will need to play each other in front of a huge crowd. Another group date finds six men and Rachel on the set of “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” as the guys strip Chippendale style and play a game of “Never Have I Ever,” revealing secrets they weren’t prepared to share. As the remaining men move across country to Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, Rachel takes love to new heights as she and one lucky guy ride on the Goodyear Blimp and later have a private concert by emerging country music star Russell Dickerson.

An excited Bachelorette and her remaining suitors travel to Oslo, Norway, to begin the international leg of their journey. A posse of handball enthusiasts puts a group of the men through the ringer as they immerse them in the country’s biggest sports. Rachel explores Copenhagen with one guy followed by a steamy dip in a hot tub right out in the open. But the ultimate challenge awaits a group of men who are taught to use swords and shields for an exciting Viking competition. One lucky suitor and the Bachelorette take a boat ride to nearby Sweden for the day. Geneva, Switzerland, is the next scenic stop. Rachel discovers the finer things Geneva has to offer with one bachelor, heads to Old Town Geneva with another and journeys to the Swiss Alps to spend time on a glacier with still another suitor. However, the Bachelorette will need to make some of her most important decisions before traveling back to the U.S. for hometown dates. Finally, Rachel and the last three men head to a secret location where she will find out what the future holds for her.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelorette” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Elan Gale, Bennett Graebner and Nicole Woods are the executive producers. “The Bachelorette” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1 stereo surround sound. A parental guideline will be assigned closer to the airdate.
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 18, 2017 7:52 pm

"...and don't sleep with all of them" I LOVE that old lady! laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 7:53 pm

I'm sure the contestants have to be given the A oK before they post any promotion or at least are advised what they can or can't promote IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 7:59 pm

"An excited Bachelorette and her remaining suitors travel to Oslo, Norway, to begin the international leg of their journey. A posse of handball enthusiasts puts a group of the men through the ringer as they immerse them in the country’s biggest sports. Rachel explores Copenhagen with one guy followed by a steamy dip in a hot tub right out in the open. But the ultimate challenge awaits a group of men who are taught to use swords and shields for an exciting Viking competition. One lucky suitor and the Bachelorette take a boat ride to nearby Sweden for the day. Geneva, Switzerland, is the next scenic stop. Rachel discovers the finer things Geneva has to offer with one bachelor, heads to Old Town Geneva with another and journeys to the Swiss Alps to spend time on a glacier with still another suitor. "Source.

Oslo date= Bryan. Copenhagen= Eric. Sweden?. Switzerland?. I think Peter might get the Switzerland date because it involves a glacier and he is scared of heights. If they do the glacier date then it'll be shades of Catherine and Sean's date!

Last edited by realitytvfan11 on Thu May 18, 2017 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LEMONADE Thu May 18, 2017 8:03 pm

Dessler wrote:

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

these are not playing for me, does anyone know how i can get them to work?
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1