SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by queenb231985 Sun May 21, 2017 11:06 am

I have heard her say a few times in a few different interviews that she "didn't want to kiss on the first night." I think that's an important statement she has perposly made more than once. I mean think about it since we know Jojo picked Jordan and they kissed on the first night. I can remember her saying stuff like I felt so comfortable so quickly with him, it just felt natural, in interviews. Image if she had said I didn't want to kiss on the first night when he was her final 1 laugh out loud. So my point is words are important laugh out loud

queenb231985

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by jjjami Sun May 21, 2017 11:11 am

queenb231985 wrote:I have heard her say a few times in a few different interviews that she "didn't want to kiss on the first night." I think that's an important statement  she has perposly  made more than once. I mean think about it since we know Jojo picked Jordan and they kissed on the first night. I can remember her saying stuff like I felt so comfortable so quickly with him, it just felt natural, in interviews. Image if she had said I didn't want to kiss on the first night when he was her final 1 laugh out loud. So my point is words are important laugh out loud

exactly. that's a good point! Smiley

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun May 21, 2017 11:20 am

I have heard her say a few times in a few different interviews that she "didn't want to kiss on the first night." I think that's an important statement she has perposly made more than once. I mean think about it since we know Jojo picked Jordan and they kissed on the first night. I can remember her saying stuff like I felt so comfortable so quickly with him, it just felt natural, in interviews. Image if she had said I didn't want to kiss on the first night when he was her final 1 laugh out loud. So my point is words are important laugh out loud

Except another way to interpret that is that she was not expecting to and didn't think she would but she got so caught up in the moment that she just went with it, which actually is a positive in Bryan's favor. And in fact in the video, she pretty much says that Chris Harrison told her to just fall, so she did and I took that to mean her pretty much saying that while she didn't plan to kiss anyone that first night, when the moment was there, she felt it, so she did.

Honestly, I'm sure she was into the kiss and based on RS's description of the episode, he makes it sound like there was definitely some heat between her and Bryan. That's just the nature of the show. The lead will kiss other people and yes, have attractions to other people. At the end of the day though, if the spoilers are correct, she chose Peter so that's all that matters. I don't think there's any need to downplay any passion and hell maybe even connection that existed between her and Bryan, IMO.

Last edited by lleyki on Sun May 21, 2017 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 11:27 am

@lleyki Right on she dont need to justify her self, things happen in the heat of the moment but life goes on. In the end she made a choice and that is all that matters and I am sure Peter will understand. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 21, 2017 11:34 am

ReneeM wrote:Idc if she loved all the kisses with Bryan, maybe he was a good kisser, he strikes me as the type. According to spoilers & his IG, she didn't pick him, so it's all moot IMO. Unless she also professed her love to him. I'm sure it won't be her spoiled F1's fave thing ever to watch her make out with all the men she did but he better just suck it up. All Jmo.

I found it odd that she was so giddy, and smiling from the moment she started talking about the kiss, after filming. So for me it really isn't a moot point, but rather, why is she so giddy and all blushy talking about the speculated F2.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 11:42 am

@GuardianAngel I must be seeing wrong but she seems more embarass than giddy talking about the kiss. Maybe because I act that way when I am embarass. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 21, 2017 11:49 am

I didn't find her to be giddy talking about the kiss. I think she's been 'giddy' talking about her fiancé and there was a distinct difference IMO. I think she's excited about her season and all that comes with it. As far as I know, she has nothing to be ashamed of, kissing people, dating others etc is a part of the process and if her F1 is as secure as I think he is, he knows the deal. I don't feel the need to downplay the kiss with Bryan but I don't feel the need to overstate it either. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun May 21, 2017 12:03 pm

If indeed Peter is the F-1 (I think he is) he found out about the kiss on Ellen and he proposed at the end so this kiss IMO is an non issue.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 12:11 pm

@Rosepetal I am looking forward in seeing how he is gonna cope with what is going on around when he starts to fall for her.  As CH said watch Peter?? Interesting IMHO.

Last edited by reason on Sun May 21, 2017 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 12:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Idc if she loved all the kisses with Bryan, maybe he was a good kisser, he strikes me as the type. According to spoilers & his IG, she didn't pick him, so it's all moot IMO. Unless she also professed her love to him. I'm sure it won't be her spoiled F1's fave thing ever to watch her make out with all the men she did but he better just suck it up. All Jmo.

I found it odd that she was so giddy, and smiling from the moment she started talking about the kiss, after filming. So for me it really isn't a moot point, but rather, why is she so giddy and all blushy talking about the speculated F2.

ITA and thought the same @GuardianAngel

As for the bolded "he better just suck it up" that sounds like a very unhealthy relationship to me and not one based on equality at all. I don't see why her F1 should suck up anything. He has a right to his feelings too regardless of this show and if his feelings are real then even more so imo. Anything where someone has to just suck it up doesn't sound balanced at all to me and not at all realistic even given how unrealistic this show is. I really hope if Peter is F1 that he won't just be a devoted doorstep who does whatever Rachel wants whenever she wants it because if so I will feel really sorry for him. :/

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 21, 2017 12:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

ITA and thought the same @GuardianAngel

As for the bolded "he better just suck it up" that sounds like a very unhealthy relationship to me and not one based on equality at all. I don't see why her F1 should suck up anything. He has a right to his feelings too regardless of this show and if his feelings are real then even more so imo. Anything where someone has to just suck it up doesn't sound balanced at all to me and not at all realistic even given how unrealistic this show is. I really hope if Peter is F1 that he won't just be a devoted doorstep who does whatever Rachel wants whenever she wants it because if so I will feel really sorry for him. :/

jmo

***EDITED*** I don't mean he should be her doorstep. But he came on the bachelorette knowing that he'd be one only of 25+ dating one woman. He came on knowing she'd kiss and have relationships with other men. It's a part of the show he signed up for. While he's entitled to his feelings I do think all F1's, not just Peter have to just suck that part of it up.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1