SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 10:37 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:@islandgal I looked up the lyrics too, but I'm not sure what to make of them. What did you make of them? I personally think he just picked a song he liked.
I really didn't have thoughts beyond the fact that he looked so happy I felt like he was talking to us, so I thought I would share. The tempo is really good, I even added it to my playlist. ❤️

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 10:42 pm

Yea I think he is just HAPPY....Nothing more nothing less, all the other contestants look indifferent. *IMO* Eric is still quoting stuff looking *blah*, Bryan is confused and looking for the next big shot and everyone else is just not interesting!!!! **IMO**

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sat May 20, 2017 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions not facts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 20, 2017 11:02 pm

I am going to remind everyone--this is not a fan thread. Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 20, 2017 11:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
TLTF wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Hmmm... is it just me or does she seem awfully excited and happy about the first kiss in the first episode? Doesn't Bryan get the first kiss?  question

Did Rachel Lindsay Kiss Anyone On Night 1... par Hollywoodlife

Yes I saw that too! But it's nothing in comparison to the other videos. Plus if the storyline is "who is she going to choose" she has to do her part and make it look like it was a little bit important. jmo.
ITA that she has to sell the season. That's the job after all. I was just surprised since to me she looked really happy and excited about it/the kiss.

Coming off of filming just ending I guess that played into it as well for me that she seemed happy talking about that kiss given if Bryan is not F1 (and I definitely don't want him to be F1, I want the spoiler to be correct).

But again, IA it could be just her doing her job as lead selling the story. Hope so!

MissSid wrote:

Well, technically the Miami Mack is the one who told Ellen (and America), and Rachel more or less was on the spot and had to confirm it when Ellen asked later.

I A @AllAboutLove She didn't just move on with the answer, she was smiling from ear to ear. She started out, "the kiss" took a swallow and continued to talk. She also gave a little laugh at the end. Someone refresh my memory which previous bachelorette spoke about their F2 like that to sell the season? JoJo/Robby Kaitlyn/Nick?

Also, she actually said she had Doctors Lawyers Models Personal trainers Business owners etc.

Ellen didn't ask her. Rachel  is the one that brought it up and said to Ellen, "I don't have to tell you who the first kiss was cuz he already told". This while Ellen was watching the guys in the crowd. I'm pretty sure Ellen didn't bring it up again

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 11:16 pm

@GuardianAngel I interpret things a little different but I will leave it dont want to cause a fight.

Last edited by reason on Sun May 21, 2017 12:15 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat May 20, 2017 11:44 pm

I think it's hard to compare recent seasons though because you have to go back to Andi fo an FIR but not F1 combo. So I think it's a bit less precise. Also I think the fact that she has announced that she's engaged changes thing and the storyline become "who will it be?" Rather than "will it happen?" which means for the lead it's about misdirection and talking up F1-F3/4 - IMO
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sat May 20, 2017 11:50 pm

Imo, I just see it as someone asking her if she kissed someone the first night and her just responding to that. Seemed more like a 'guilty' face. Not necessarily that she was 'smitten' by the kiss. 
Only because she didn't think that she would be the type to do that on night 1.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 20, 2017 11:58 pm

reason wrote:@GuardianAngel I interpret things a little different but I will leave it dont want to cause a fight.

We don't fight around here, we discuss and post our opinions. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 21, 2017 12:00 am

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 54 DAT2PT4UAAAyolV
Source

Last edited by ElonM on Sun May 21, 2017 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 21, 2017 12:01 am

Idc if she loved all the kisses with Bryan, maybe he was a good kisser, he strikes me as the type. According to spoilers & his IG, she didn't pick him, so it's all moot IMO. Unless she also professed her love to him. I'm sure it won't be her spoiled F1's fave thing ever to watch her make out with all the men she did but he better just suck it up. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 12:04 am

@ReneeM I am sure Peter knew she would be kissing all the frogs to get to him giggling giggling so he is self aware enough to know she make the choice by choosing the person she could not see her self without, i.e him.  He seems happy and all is good. IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sun May 21, 2017 12:06 am

ReneeM wrote:Idc if she loved all the kisses with Bryan, maybe he was a good kisser, he strikes me as the type. According to spoilers & his IG, she didn't pick him, so it's all moot IMO. Unless she also professed her love to him. I'm sure it won't be her spoiled F1's fave thing ever to watch her make out with all the men she did but he better just suck it up. All Jmo.

Also, the way she talks about her fiance is completely different from the way she talks about her kiss on night 1.

ETA: I'm almost certain now that the kiss that she said, took her breath away on Ellen is Peter.

Last edited by jjjami on Sun May 21, 2017 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1