SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 2:51 pm

He said F4 Dean, Eric, Bryan and Final 1 Peter.

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by mercieme Thu May 18, 2017 2:56 pm

reason wrote:He said F4 Dean, Eric, Bryan and Final 1 Peter.

I just went to check his website giggling He listed them as Dean, Peter, Eric and Bryan he didn't specify the F2/F3.

“Hey, the spoiler says you’ve chosen so-and-so. Care to comment?” Good times. We know her final 4 were Dean Unglert, Peter Kraus, Eric Bigger, and Bryan Abasolo. Dean was eliminated at final 4, and the final 3 guys met her family here in Dallas a couple weeks ago. They then jetted off to Spain for the final rose ceremony, which happened last Thursday, May 11th. I’ll have what happened in between all that stuff in your episode-by-episode spoilers coming soon, but I can tell you with full confidence that: Rachel is engaged to Peter Kraus."
source: RS

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 3:00 pm

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 28 Screen19
src
some of these tweets cantstopl cantstopl monday can't come soon enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu May 18, 2017 3:01 pm

sdmom wrote:Let me clarify : when I see pages of new posts on certain contestant's general discussion thread,  I expect to find some new info, maybe I will learn more about that person, but instead, it's just how attractive, how hot he/she is, and I Learn nothing new. Hopefully after it starts showing, we will have more materials to discuss.
Jmo.
This. I get so annoyed when that happens as I like a good discussion. Looking forward to discussing the first episode.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 18, 2017 3:07 pm

@reason I don't think so because Lauren, Jordan and Vanessa were not in your face all the time with edit, IMO.  We didn't get to see lots of their 1:1 time early on, etc.  And they were stingy with pics of of all of them over throughout the season, IMO.  TPTB have become stingier and stingier without they share on the two sites the last few seasons, IMO.

@GuardianAngel @mercieme  RS said Dean was F4 and Peter was F1 but didn't confirm Bryan and Eric's positions as F2/3.  Based on the link disappearing, reappearing, his numbers changing, etc. I think Eric is more than likely F3.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 3:08 pm

@Ladybug82 Well it is a new season so they may have change things up for Rachel. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu May 18, 2017 3:21 pm

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 28 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 3:24 pm

@reason How so? Do you think they are going to show a love story between Rachel and her F1 and leave no doubt as to who it is?

On the Ellen show the camera panned to him the most. I took s/caps of that. He has more pics in the aBC site then anyone else. I'm looking forward to the edit. If they are changing things up it will be good to add to our statistic thread for future.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 3:27 pm

@GuardianAngel I think they might because no bio is out and she is saying she has fallen in love and engage. Maybe they are doing it like Trista where you could see everything plus some drama. Also because she was so skeptical they will show her evolution during the process. JMHO and wish. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 18, 2017 3:34 pm

@reason What do you mean no bio is out?

IMO if she's already saying she's in love and engaged, TPTB are preparing you for a long, bumpy, drama filled ride to the end.  Just from how this show has worked for season after season, but... maybe they are changing things up.  Doubtful, but maybe.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 3:42 pm

@Ladybug82 They wont be showing the usual videos of the fellows with their hometown and all. That is what I mean. They are changing things up for sure, and yes they will show the process more I believe because of her skeptical attitude, which I will understand. All I wish for is to see how she got to where she is, and not like last season everything was hidden and Corrine take over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 18, 2017 3:55 pm

RS said none of the F4 were shown in intro videos not that they weren't dong them at all.  And IMO all the intro videos will eventually be uploaded on ABC and they may possible show the F1 or F2's as a deleted scene as momoftrips mentioned in Peter's thread.  It is unusual that they don't have any of the F4 in the intros but that's not some huge, drastic change, IMO.

And IMO her skepticism and not being aware of how the TPTB work and their process is a benefit for/to TPTB not for her.  But that's JMO, I'm sure many won't agree.  I know there may have to be some changes so that race and diversity doesn't become some overwhelming issue, but I don't expect big changes from TPTB on how this show runs, period, regardless of who the lead is.  I'll just have to agree to disagree on that.

IMO its a good season if you see a love story at all, regardless if it's with the lead and F1 or lead and F6. laugh out loud  

I wish her luck and happiness and hope for an enjoyable season here on the board and to watch.  

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1