SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by moviechicka Thu May 18, 2017 6:06 pm

And isn't that a standard line of the show? "This was one of the hardest decisions of my life."

Last edited by moviechicka on Thu May 18, 2017 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 6:06 pm

@reason I hope she didn't feel any of that IMHO.

Ali felt that Roberto was too handsome, too good for her. Maybe Rachel wasn't sure if Bryan was in it for the long haul and that's why it wasn't easy. What other 'ette is quoted as saying the choice was not an easy one?

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-men-chris-slideshow-wp-151427595/photo-p-very-charming-colombian-latin-photo-151427542.html

5 / 6
Bryan Abasolo, 37
“He is a very charming Colombian, Latin-lover type who swears he is ready to settle down with one woman, but we will see if he is really ready to take that big step in his life,” says Harrison of the Miami-based chiropractor. “He definitely catches Rachel’s eye immediately out of the limo. He is good-looking, eloquent, professional, which are all attributes Rachel is immediately drawn to, so you will see a lot of Bryan. And he can adjust her back as we travel all over the world. Actually, he could make adjustments on all of us. Now that I think about it, I should always argue that we cast at least one chiropractor or masseuse a season.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 6:11 pm

@GuardianAngel I personally dont think Bryan was really in the mix but we will wait and see.  That word respect stands out to me.  The information that I got after one of the hometown date tells me in my soul he would not have been chosen.  I dont say she did not have feelings for him but I dont think she would have taken the risk for him.

The funniest part of all this is that I love that she took 3 different men to meet the family, and I am sure the family thoroughly interview them to give her the best advice possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 6:26 pm

moviechicka wrote:And isn't that a standard line of the show? "This was one of the hardest decisions of my life."

Yes it is. As an example, the preceding lead, Nick Viall essentially said the same thing about his experience on the show: "I don't think there was ever an easy decision that I made along the entire process" Source

Anyways, I'm glad that Rachel is honest about the difficulty of the decision-making process because that's her truth. It would be disingenuous to claim that it was an easy process if it hadn't been.

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu May 18, 2017 6:26 pm

Random question but do Peter and Bryan follow each other on Insta? It seems they both follow Eric but not each other. I wonder if they had some beef or personality clash...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 6:28 pm

@brownravens I think there is always gonna be a bit of jealousy between the last 2. I actually see a bit on the Ellen show.

Last edited by reason on Thu May 18, 2017 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 18, 2017 6:29 pm

@brownravens Nope. Both follow Eric and Eric follows them both back but Peter and Bryan do not follow each other.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu May 18, 2017 6:44 pm

thanks @bluwavz Smiley

@reason yeah now that I think about it peter had an unimpressed face over the whole "sloppy seconds" and even the discussion of the kissing. I suppose it's because they has kissed too and he said nothing.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 6:51 pm

Source

Qualities Rachel is looking for: self-assurance/confidence, self-awareness, sense of humour, good morals, can talk sports.

IMO, out of her final 3, Peter checks all of those boxes. Speculatively, based off the snippets we have seen and from social media, Eric and Bryan may be lacking a little bit in the self-awareness department. And Bryan's marketing of his tea as "total life changes" tea is a little bit used car salesman-like to me, which makes me unsure about his morals. I will say that Bryan checks off most of the things on her list- especially the love of sports. Again, I'm totally speculating given that I don't actually know these men. But just from what I've seen, Rachel and Peter both had attributes they were looking for in a mate, and interestingly, they both seem to possess the attributes the other is looking for.

I love how Rachel said there was something she liked in each of the 4 men she met on ATFR because it shows she has a very open-minded, nonjudgmental mindset. And her girls reinforced that with their comments about why they were all Team Rachel. Heh, she isn't judgey like me- I wish I were as kind and nonjudgmental as her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 6:54 pm

@brownravens You are right on it, just like I observe laugh out loud what a keen eye can see giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 7:07 pm

I also noticed that they aren't following each other, but seem to be following all the other guys on the show. Even 'keep my name out yo mouth' Eric is following everyone, LOL. Maybe a bit of jealousy and as mentioned rivalry / possibly downright bitterness, apparently from both sides! Interested to see how that evolves on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 18, 2017 7:23 pm

I wonder if TPTB request them to do this, not follow each other?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1