SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:46 pm

Her hair looks the same in the ITM and on the date: beachy waves and centre part.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:46 pm

Thanks for clearing that up

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:18 pm

gramercypark10 wrote:This is jmo but I don't remember any lead saying they are falling in love after htd so don't be too surprised if we see that clip spliced and diced and fit in at the end of the show. By the looks of the shirt it appears it may be on Bryan's htd, unless she wears it twice, but they will more than likely show this clip later on. Because if she's not saying it about both or all 3 after home town dates, everyone can pretty much switch their tv off if they show it after Bryan's htd as we will know thanks to interviews of her just being in love with one, it will be Bryan Imo. That's the problem producers are going to be dealing with going with the early engagement angle and a foiler imo.
Was just about to ask about this, if they will actually show her saying this after Bryan' htd? I am wondering how the clip edit will play out.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:25 pm

emusha wrote::claphands
Fantastic work sleuthing!!!!! What a great find.
I'm now convinced that it's Bryan who she falls in love with.  
While I'm less intruiged by the season because it's a stereotypical predictable archetype and personality that's won most seasons of Bette winning again. I'm so excited to see that fellow posters figured it out. When peter was first spoiled as f1 I was genuinely surprised cos the shyer, more nervous guy never wins over the alpha type personality. Hopefully it's a great match for Rachel and fantastic find by you sluethers!! Now I can go back to believing that all is as it's always been - predictable and cyclical in bach world with more drama added into the mix with each round.  

Agree with all of this!
For the most part, I have found most of the Bachelorette seasons easy to predict (exception Des' season). I usually find the F2 or F3 more my type (Chris L, Nick, Drew) so i was very surprised when Peter (my preference) was the spoiled F1. It's another "same old formula" season, imo.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:27 pm

Hi all,

First time poster. Love reading the thread thus far.

Regarding the black shirt in the HTD with Bryan with the “in love reveal” could it be a possible re-shoot to throw viewers off?

Here is my theory: she is wearing what seems to be the same dress in episode 3/4 seen here at mark 2:48: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh5Ie9jye_U  that she is also wearing in the video at mark 3:50: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh5Ie9jye_U  .

The difference is mark 2:48, looks to be a continuation from what occurred in the mansion in episode 3 during her conversation with Eric and upcoming episode 4 where she was wearing a long cream coat, whereas mark 3:50 she has on a long dark fur rim coat and she looks to be at a castle of some sort.

I'm not sure when the ITM will be shown, but as someone mentioned, it would look very obvious to the viewer if they played her comment wearing the same top, right after the HTD with Bryan. JMO.. thanks.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh5Ie9jye_U

Mark 2:48 photo

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 16 Screen10

Mark 3:50 Photo

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 16 Screen11

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : default font)

Back to top Go down

Post by annapasuk16 Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:08 am

@lovespell77 I've also been confused about those dress screencaps. It seems to me that she's wearing the same dress. But I can't remember the last time that the lead has worn the same dress

annapasuk16

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:14 am

annapasuk16 wrote:@lovespell77 I've also been confused about those dress screencaps. It seems to me that she's wearing the same dress. But I can't remember the last time that the lead has worn the same dress

Did they do some filming for snipets for the preview only perhaps. I haven't heard the lead wearing the same RC dress either. Well she did say it's a season of first laugh out loud

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:21 am

Is that definitely the same dress? The dress that she's wearing in the video clip seems to have a white design in it, whereas the ITM dress seems to have gold beads on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by annapasuk16 Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:24 am

Lara wrote:Is that definitely the same dress? The dress that she's wearing in the video clip seems to have a white design in it, whereas the ITM dress seems to have gold beads on it.

At closer glance, it seems that they are different dresses - just look quite similar.

annapasuk16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:28 am

Her earrings don't look the same, the first SC looks more like a drop stone earring and the second SC a large hoop tear drop style earring

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:54 am

Also talking about outfits I never noticed this but someone on yt pointed out how in the first ep during Rachel's intro there is a moment when Rachel is laughing at the camera, she is wearing a white top and a skirt and that is the same outfit she is wearing during MTP with Peter. Was this already talked about..?

Intro
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUdnNrch5Bk/

MTP
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTmIZ1shmKl/

Did they film it the same day..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:58 am

There is also the first commerical about husband and wife material with Rachel and Peter. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch