SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:59 pm

Good job you guys!This is old school sleuthing and I absolutely love it!  :claphands
(And I need new reading glasses badly to see the tiny details)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:21 pm

Ok, I think you guys are right about the top, now that I see a back shot.

Honestly, the way TPTB have done editing in years past, even with her saying that she is falling in love, that STILL doesn't point to the F1, whether Peter or Bryan.

"I am falling in love" and "I am in love" are two different things in bachelor world.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:22 pm

The "straps" that look to be thicker IMO is her hair.

I can see the flowers in the same position in both caps. I will s/cap when i get a moment.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:34 pm

This is jmo but I don't remember any lead saying they are falling in love after htd so don't be too surprised if we see that clip spliced and diced and fit in at the end of the show. By the looks of the shirt it appears it may be on Bryan's htd, unless she wears it twice, but they will more than likely show this clip later on. Because if she's not saying it about both or all 3 after home town dates, everyone can pretty much switch their tv off if they show it after Bryan's htd as we will know thanks to interviews of her just being in love with one, it will be Bryan Imo. That's the problem producers are going to be dealing with going with the early engagement angle and a foiler imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:38 pm

Same pics from here;
coolangel wrote:
brownravens wrote:snipped

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 15 Screen12
Source

All JMO

snipped

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 15 Captur60
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTViFt2A53Q

All JMO

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 15 Top110

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 15 Top210

At the .30 mark you can see the spaghetti straps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IukETndw1s

@coolangel s/capped it perfectly

coolangel wrote:snipped..

I think the HTD top is a spaghetti top based on the SC I got from the other video. IMO It's the same top as the preview. What are the odds that Rachel will have two black spaghetti tops with flowers and will wear them both around HTDs?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 15 Captur61
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 15 Captur62
Source: My SC - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IukETndw1s

All JMO

Thanks @brownravens for sleuthing that out and @coolangel for capping the straps! Nice job! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:56 pm

Wow, awesome job with the black flowery top/falling in love sleuthing, guys! clapping!
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:04 pm

sophienette wrote:
Jmack wrote:I just can't get over the fact that they only showed like 4 seconds of Peter and Rachel and the only thing that joker is saying is "this has been one great experience" ???? Reallly!!!! If Peter was that weak the whole time I am not sure how he made it pass week 5.

you mean in the promo? I always thought he was hidden compared to Bryan who is very recognizable. Which to me is F1 (hidden), but with TPTB messing with the spoilers/RS... well anything is possible.

Again, peter got first out of the limo (F1), but Bryan got FIR (last 3 F1s), etc... messing with our heads, which is why i want more to sleuth Smiley hissyfit
What number was Eric out of the CORRECTION:limo?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:31 pm

:claphands
Fantastic work sleuthing!!!!! What a great find.
I'm now convinced that it's Bryan who she falls in love with.
While I'm less intruiged by the season because it's a stereotypical predictable archetype and personality that's won most seasons of Bette winning again. I'm so excited to see that fellow posters figured it out. When peter was first spoiled as f1 I was genuinely surprised cos the shyer, more nervous guy never wins over the alpha type personality. Hopefully it's a great match for Rachel and fantastic find by you sluethers!! Now I can go back to believing that all is as it's always been - predictable and cyclical in bach world with more drama added into the mix with each round.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:35 pm

Was the interview Itm though? Or was it done post filming? Because she could have been wearng the top and talking about falling in love with any of the remaining guys. Just asking.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:41 pm

see2love wrote:Was the interview Itm though? Or was it done post filming? Because she could have been wearng the top and talking about falling in love with any of the remaining guys. Just asking.

I was about to ask the same. If the make-up and jewelry are the same as the HTD video then it may be an ITM; otherwise possibility that it was back at the mansion (that is if we can match the background to the mansion). However since she is wearing the same outfit during Bryan's HTD as sleuthed (well done guys yes), I assume the statement she made was meant for Bryan....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by annapasuk16 Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:43 pm

mercieme wrote:
see2love wrote:Was the interview Itm though? Or was it done post filming? Because she could have been wearng the top and talking about falling in love with any of the remaining guys. Just asking.

I was about to ask the same. If the make-up and jewelry are the same as the HTD video then it may be an ITM; otherwise possibility that it was back at the mansion (that is if we can match the background to the mansion). However since she is wearing the same outfit during Bryan's HTD as sleuthed (well done guys yes), I assume the statement she made was meant for Bryan....all jmo.

I agree. If she's wearing the same outfit for the ITM, even if it was filmed later, she is probably talking about Bryan.

annapasuk16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:44 pm

Her appearance looks like it was pretty much an ITM. It is definitely not done at the mansion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch