SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe that's another Ali similarity.
That thought definitely crossed my mind Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 48 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:46 pm

I believe the following is at the F3 date in Spain. We can see the champagne on table. This kind of door are very Mediterranean IMO. My mom who is living in south of France have those at her house and because it is very hot during summer, the walls are white.

So IMO, Bryan just shut the door behind Rachel and what I believe a hot argument. Bryan looks upset and discouraged I would say? That is how I interpret his body language.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 48 Image311
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 48 Image117
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 48 Image411
all are from recorded TV - my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:49 pm

Bryan definitely looks upset.

At least the champagne bottle was opened.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:51 pm

^ I noticed the bottle in the bucket is open so looks like someone may have drank from it already? So likely SCs of Bryan after something? If it's in Spain it could also possibly be LCD?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:56 pm

Could this be after the MTP? Apparently that did not go very well, her sister was tough.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:13 pm

then as usual, prods made her believe that Peter made Rachel cry.... I believe it is the diner part of their 2 1-1 in switzerland. The background does not have the spanish look imo.

Peter: and she got tears down to her face... and I blame myself for that.

he is telling her a teary story. I am thinking an ex. Peter does not look at Rachel, he is still emotional about it. ... Him looking down can be because he is ashamed  or feel guilty or it is easier for him to share his story what I think is the break up with his last GF.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 48 Image118
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 48 Image119

He could also play an act he rehearsed knowing that few tears would gain him a rose and a good place for the next bach position. I still have a hard time to decide if he is a good guy or follow maybe his goal to be next bach.

and it works because here is what I think RAchel hearing Peter (same background)

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 48 Image110

all are from recorded TV - my SC

Then we have this Peter VO on top of Bryan shutting the door.... edits. Prods wand us to believe that something horrible happened with bryan

Peter VO: After last night she will have a hard time to believe in love ever again.

In fact prods want us to believe something terrible happened with peter (we do not know in the segment he is speaking about rachel or his ex) and the VO makes us believe something terrible happened with bryan too.

Most dramatic season... always  giggling

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:14 pm

nd4reality wrote:Could this be after the MTP? Apparently that did not go very well, her sister was tough.

generally it is the guy who is leaving and the lead remain behind with her family to ask them their opinion no?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:18 pm

If Bryan shut the door after Rachel left, maybe she went to talk to him? There isn't any reason why she would be in his room?

The DoNotDisturb is on the inside. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If Bryan shut the door after Rachel left, maybe she went to talk to him? There isn't any reason why she would be in his room?

The DoNotDisturb is on the inside. laugh out loud

laugh out loud

Except the champagne, I would have think you may be right Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 48 4256136633

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe that's another Ali similarity.
That thought definitely crossed my mind Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 48 4256136633
I really could see Rachel letting her F2 go early, she has been pretty up front when it's time to send some one home! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:27 pm

just wondering if the prods wanted a moc and a white man F1/F2......... they already proved us that they have no shame to cast a racist ..... duh

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:38 pm

Could it be she goes to talk to both Bryan and Peter? You know how they get conflicted and need clarity? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 48 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch