SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:54 pm

Great sleuthing everyone! thumbsup

She could have went to Bryan's room to get reassurance from him before going to visit Peter? I dont recall Ali going to visit Roberto before visiting Chris. I thought she let Chris go before the LCD?

Peter on the floor reminds me of Ali on the floor during Jake's season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:58 pm

Sorry for the double post.

chaslom4 wrote:
sydney1 wrote:On Alis' season it went like this

FD: Roberto went by heli to the heart shape island and had a picnic
LCD: Roberto and Ali went jet skiing

FD: Chris went to a private island looking for pearls by boat
LCD: Chris let got morning of LCD Date

Ashleys' Season
FD: JP went by seaplane to private island and had a picnic
LCD: jp and Ashley go Kayaking

FD: Ben to private island by boat
LCD: What is Ben LCD?

Summary:  Roberto and JP both go to a private island by air (Roberto F1)
                  Chris and Ben both go to a private island by Water (Chris F2)

But, personally I don't think it matters, there are too many other things pointing to JP as F1

I totally agree with you! although it is fun trying to figure out who it is. :awesome:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t200p252-last-chance-dates-screencaps-discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:06 pm

Long time sleuthers:
In Ali, Des, and Andi's seasons when they let f2 leave before FRC, did f1 have LCD first before f2?

Fleiss twitter 5/8 of Rachel's waiting for Bryan, so he had LCD first?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I believe this is the chronology: screen cap source
This is Peter in his room upset:
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 64 D3e73e34cf810b16d851a342d71ca6a2_zpsuerz8fwe
snipped

I do see 3 glasses... IMO it is at his mom's house??

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:24 pm

I had to verify my memory but Ali, Andi, and Emily did have their LCD with the f1 first. Des had LCD with Chris 2nd.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:29 pm

I only see two glasses.  But regardless the number, the curtains, lamp and carpet have been matched to the
Hotel Los Agustinos, posts are a few pages back and also can be found in the Confirmed Sleuthed SC Thread.  It is not during HTDs or at his mom's.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:33 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I only see two glasses.  But regardless the number, the curtains, lamp and carpet have been matched to the
Hotel Los Agustinos, posts are a few pages back and also can be found in the Confirmed Sleuthed SC Thread.  It is not during HTDs or at his mom's.  

JMO

HA! thanks for straighted me up! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:36 pm

@Kashathediva thumbsup

I can totally see this script kasha. well done. I believe you have it right

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:38 pm

ElonM wrote:Was it raining the night of Peter's LCD?

For someone that's going to break up with the F2 she's wearing makeup and a necklace. I would imagine if she knew she was letting him go, what do all of that?

It's a television show. Isn't she always being made up in some way by the makeup people? I don't think having makeup on and wearing a necklace screams so dressy that she couldn't possibly be going to break up with someone. Because in that same sense, she's also wearing a casual cardigan.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:44 pm

So rachel had bryan fantasy date first, then peter.
Peter explained to rachel that he is not ready for comitment (like the edits gave us the clue during his 2nd 1-1). He said his good bye
Rachel is devastated
Rachel unable to decide blah blah cry river.... not fair for bryan.
Rachel goes to see bryan and explain she needs extra time as she is a complete mess and confused
Bryan is upset

1 day later, the sun shows up after the rain.... hope after the rain.... walk in the winery in pink dress... realized she always loved bryan

the end

ALL is my cray cray opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:55 pm

Has anyone sleuthed where Eric stayed while in Spain?

I though I read somewhere, either here or in a transcript of an interview, that Rachel said there were two men at the FRC and both with a ring and a proposal. Can someone corroborate this for me since I'm getting old and my memory is failing me?

In my opinion,  both "yea-sayers" and "naysayers" are making good points to support their views, but IMO there are still a number of missing dots to say conclusively which one is the correct one at this point. I'm goiong to keep an open mind and keep sleuthing.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:01 pm

HEA wrote:So rachel had bryan fantasy date first, then peter.
Peter explained to rachel that he is not ready for comitment (like the edits gave us the clue during his 2nd 1-1). He said his good bye
Rachel is devastated
Rachel unable to decide blah blah cry river.... not fair for bryan.
Rachel goes to see bryan and explain she needs extra time as she is a complete mess and confused
Bryan is upset

1 day later, the sun shows up after the rain.... hope after the rain.... walk in  the winery in pink dress... realized she always loved bryan

the end

ALL is my cray cray opinion.

You meant LCD?
Because we are assuming he was let go at LCD and not FD.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch