SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 9:31 pm

@GuardianAngel I think she will be liking that gift. IMHO because she is now wearing it.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 23, 2017 9:35 pm

reason wrote:@Ladybug82 Never thought of that, see good discussion. bestbud!

bestbud! Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 9:38 pm

I'm not convinced that it's the same ring from the market. It could also be something he gave her post-filming as well.

Rachel is too adorable--she can barely contain herself. You could tell Rachel was smitten with Peter when she kept it real and told him she didn't like chocolate, and when he offered to throw the chocolate in the fire, she repeated twice that she would eat the chocolate. That's a sign of her being smitten IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 9:39 pm

I hope it's the same ring because that would be so sweet.  Being so happy about your guy and being engaged that you keep the place for the big ring with the one he got you first.  I could see that little ring ending up holding such sentimental value for her.  For me it would be the meaningful one, that he picked out and bought in a more real-life way on a special day in his hometown.  So romantic  PINKHEART .  (Of course all just my speculation and assuming Peter is F1).

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue May 23, 2017 9:41 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:I'm not convinced that it's the same ring from the market. It could also be something he gave her post-filming as well.

Rachel is too adorable--she can barely contain herself. You could tell Rachel was smitten with Peter when she kept it real and told him she didn't like chocolate, and when he offered to throw the chocolate in the fire, she repeated twice that she would eat the chocolate. That's a sign of her being smitten IMO.

Also grateful and appreciative Hugesmile *IMO*

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions not facts)

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 9:43 pm

Her and I would never get a long, never.

I have clients bring me Timmy's all the time. I do not drink Timmy's ever. I prefer Donut Diner. I thank them all the time, and I mean it, that they would stop and grab me a coffee. Very kind of them. I always give it to someone else in the office after they leave. One customer gave me a $100 Timmy's gift card last Christmas. One of the guys in the office bought it off of me and I bought dog food for the Humane Society.

I would never dream of saying, Oh I don't like Timmy's. I'd be mortified with myself if I ever said that.

She just rubs me the wrong way with her mannerism. If I hear her say one more time, that TPTB said it was ok for her to tell everyone she's engaged, and each time it's more dramatic than the first as if she's saying it for the first time, I will exit out of the vid.

Total diva I'm better attitude IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 9:46 pm

Bee wrote:
realitytvfan11 wrote:I'm not convinced that it's the same ring from the market. It could also be something he gave her post-filming as well.

Also grateful and appreciative Hugesmile

I agree :yes:

I love how honest she is instead of pretending like she likes chocolate. Sets a strong basis of honest communication for them. But it was clear she still appreciated it because she said two times that she would still eat it.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 23, 2017 9:46 pm

IMHO Her response to Peter was because he said everyone likes chocolate. It's not as if he just gave her chocolate and she said she didn't like it.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 23, 2017 9:46 pm

Her saying I don't like chocolate was in direct response to him saying everyone likes chocolate. She continues the sentence and says 'but I will eat the chocolate you got for me' and Peter cut her off and says 'I will literally throw it into the fire right now'. That interaction was the cutest thing ever to me so I'm glad she says it, if only because it gave us that line from Peter laugh out loud

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue May 23, 2017 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue May 23, 2017 9:47 pm

Bee wrote:

Also grateful and appreciative Hugesmile

Right? I totally agree. I love that she was honest with him, but in such a cute and direct way. Why lie to someone who could potentially be your significant other that you like something you don't? I thought it was cute as well that she said she was willing to eat it even though she didn't like it haha.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 23, 2017 9:47 pm

@ReneeM you and I are on the same page

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 23, 2017 9:48 pm

Thanks guys! I must've missed the ring discussion. We probably won't see how she got it on the show but it's fun to guess.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 75 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens