SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by bleuberry Tue May 23, 2017 8:52 pm

Remind me how we know it's from the HTD? Awww.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 8:54 pm

@bleuberry there is a photo of them at the market they went to on her date and that is where the ring was bought.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 23, 2017 8:54 pm

Petalfan wrote:I wonder if the show will edit out peter giving Rachel the ring during his hometown date bc that will be an obvious clue.

Rachel is already telling the whole world about that ring.

I know. I am surprised tptb allowed her to reveal the ring. That's a huge giveaway, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 23, 2017 8:59 pm

We don't really know it's the exact same ring. Apparently, she tried on several. If it is, I agree they will edit it out. IMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 23, 2017 9:11 pm

All we know is she tried on rings at the market.  It's speculated that one of those was bought and is what she's wearing.  

Can we tell if the picture from last week when the ring was spotted (sorry don't remember which interview from media rounds) is the same as the thin gold band as the one with Mario?  I know it was a gold band and was noted/pointed out,  but don't remember more than that.  

I agree, they probably won't show it, but maybe some of the press pics released that week will help us confirm one way or the other.

I always enjoy finding out if and what special thing or piece they wear from their F1 while the show is airing.  It's always a cute, sweet gesture, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 9:14 pm

@Ladybug82 the thing that make me say Peter is because she was at a market with him, that we saw photo of, I dont believe she went to any market with Bryan but salsa dancing but we will see when the show airs. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Tue May 23, 2017 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 23, 2017 9:17 pm

I'm not saying it's from anyone else, if the ring is a stand in engagement ring fom the spoiled F1, then it's from Peter. I'm saying we don't know for a 100% fact that the ring is from the market.  He could've gotten it for her later (maybe a LCD gift) or after they returned from filming.  

It'd be really cute if it's from the market but we don't have enough evidence to completely connect those dots at the moment, is all I'm saying.  I'm sure it will eventually come out, post media rounds if we haven't confirmed it for sure by then.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 9:20 pm

@Ladybug82 They have not seen each other since returning from filming this weekend will be there first visit. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 23, 2017 9:22 pm

Yes, I know.  But are ways to get something to her without seeing her.  Mail, FedEx, UPS, or have her handler or someone from the show of one of the squad pick it up from Neil Lane or another jewlery story and deliver it to her for him. Or for that matter have her pick it out.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 9:22 pm

I saw this video from tmz talking about the ring 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oumd-joy4K8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 9:23 pm

@Ladybug82 Never thought of that, see good discussion. bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 9:28 pm

Lets hope if it was a gift from Peter she didn't behave like she did when she got the chocolate.
no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens