SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 10:05 pm

ReneeM wrote:Her saying I don't like chocolate was in direct response to him saying everyone likes chocolate. She continues the sentence and says 'but I will eat the chocolate you got for me' and Peter cut her off and says 'I will literally throw it into the fire right now'. That interaction was the cutest thing ever to me so I'm glad she says it, if only because it gave us that line from Peter laugh out loud
I know!  It was so great.  The first glimpse into their budding flirty friendship and banter IMO.  That was such a little line that could have been overlooked because of the blowhorn guy, but so many people on twitter were commenting on it.

It was so cute her protesting I'll eat it anyway.  If not for TPTB wanting to downplay it, I feel like if we saw more of the conversation re the chocolate and the shooting star it would have been as sweet and memorable Jash's cupcake talk their first night IMO. heartbeat  

It was a great real moment of people learning about each vs  putting on pretenses for the camera IMO. I found Rachel and Peter both that way, totally not trying to act a certain way, but being themselves. IMO.  Rachel was so awesome so many of the guys, being at ease in every situation and being able to laugh with everyone even the Waboom and doll guys.  She is so down to earth and personable with everyone IMO.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 10:07 pm

@relaxing A thought occur to me, Peter took of French toast from his IG maybe Rachel does not like it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 10:09 pm

Did anybody notice that Peter's hands were slightly shaky when he started opening the chocolate box? It was so cute because you could tell he was so nervous. And his reaction was priceless.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 23, 2017 10:10 pm

I loved their little talk, esp when Peter said he'd burn the chocolate laugh out loud. I also thought it was interesting that even though their parts were sometimes hard to hear thanks to whaboom or blurry and not the clearest angles, we still got to see it.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue May 23, 2017 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 10:11 pm

@realitytvfan11 He is nervous around her, that is because he likes her. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 23, 2017 10:11 pm

@Petalfan lool I am so intrigued about which one it was their reactions were quite funny imo.

I also thought it was a cute interaction as well and Peter's reaction was really cute lool.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 10:11 pm

I know @reason, I remember joking can we find out if Rachel has a major issue with French toast   giggling.  Maybe that was an inside joke, his removing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 23, 2017 10:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Her and I would never get a long, never.

I have clients bring me Timmy's all the time. I do not drink Timmy's ever. I prefer Donut Diner. I thank them all the time, and I mean it, that they would stop and grab me a coffee. Very kind of them. I always give it to someone else in the office after they leave. One customer gave me a $100 Timmy's gift card last Christmas. One of the guys in the office bought it off of me and I bought dog food for the Humane Society.

I would never dream of saying, Oh I don't like Timmy's. I'd be mortified with myself if I ever said that.

She just rubs me the wrong way with her mannerism. If I hear her say one more time, that TPTB said it was ok for her to tell everyone she's engaged, and each time it's more dramatic than the first as if she's saying it for the first time, I will exit out of the vid.

Total diva I'm better attitude IMHO.

She very much rubs me the wrong way more and more for the same reasons. I am trying to like her. There are things I like. But those are becoming less.
When someone goes out of their way to do anything, anything nice for me whether I like it or not, it's something nice period. In a world gone crazy and crazier, anything nice is a treat and appreciated. Life is simply too hard. Too freaking hard.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue May 23, 2017 10:16 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:Did anybody notice that Peter's hands were slightly shaky when he started opening the chocolate box? It was so cute because you could tell he was so nervous. And his reaction was priceless.

Yes!! It's adorable how nervous she makes him.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue May 23, 2017 10:18 pm

I admire being honest and direct with people. Direct was one of the words Rachel used to describe her fiancé in one of the interviews. I think you miss out on special little moment like that when we try to be perfect imo.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 23, 2017 10:21 pm

IMO, one can be polite without being perfect or fake and actually still do it while being direct and honest.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue May 23, 2017 10:25 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, one can be polite without being perfect or fake and actually still do it while being direct and honest.

I totally agree, and I feel that's what she did when she said "I actually don't like chocolate, but I'll try it for you" instead of saying "Ugh no, I hate chocolate, no thanks" IMO.

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens